Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 50. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
just another masternode shitcoin

I won't try to reply the fellow, rather he should go and make his research. if it is shitcoin for you, don't invest. In few months, your regret is inevitable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Hahahaha Dont forgot this coin was # 1 in CB for more than 2 months.

hey mate, if you can't afford this coin, send your LPC address, i will send you some and you stake it to earn a living from it all your life. Don't FUD. because this coin  is a good project. Don't let negativity make you miss opportunity to invest.

When the price is down all Fuders are active.

when price was up and soaring, they all praised it. now they come to fud. no research made on this project. they just want to FUD
Activity: 84

When the price is down all Fuders are active.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10

this is temporary
Activity: 70

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
LPC price is $3.46 next point $5 and then $7
I Think LPC Will Cross $10 Till Thursday.

Its hard. 7 dollar increase in 5 day.
Activity: 168
I Think LPC Will Cross $10 Till Thursday.
Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  79.22k LPC / 44.937 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:        11.66054239   (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:       12,125.4807181 (LPC)

Current Price          - 0.00052215 BTC
Activity: 70
Activity: 126
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Hello, LPC-Community  Smiley

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT COIN CO-FOUNDER Damon Bryant in the near future will

take part in several crypto conferences and on December Blockchain World Conference in Hollywood.

✅Damon Bryant, PhD be advised that I will be presenting again at the @BWCevent Blockchain World Conference in Hollywood, Florida at the Diplomat

Beach Resort on December 4th - 5th. Damon will be represented as Co-Founder LPC and LGS coins http://blockchainworldconference.io/speakers/

✅New investors its more stable coins price.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
who I join in this community will be happy, LPC is sure to increase its value based on the information above. once again, this team provides the best performance for the community and platform development. really good efforts for the community and investors.

You are absolutely correct mate, i joined and im very very happy. Lter i will be even more happy  Grin
I see more shared Masternode partners are offering LPC shared node service. Midas, crypto hash tank, mynode rocks.. You can start staking your LPC using this services.
I'm using mnforall they have LPC pool
Mnforall and grand masternode both are awesome for LPC shared mn
Activity: 168
I see more shared Masternode partners are offering LPC shared node service. Midas, crypto hash tank, mynode rocks.. You can start staking your LPC using this services.
I'm using mnforall they have LPC pool
Activity: 102
who I join in this community will be happy, LPC is sure to increase its value based on the information above. once again, this team provides the best performance for the community and platform development. really good efforts for the community and investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
FROM LPC TEAM

Hello, LPC-Community

I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT COIN CO-FOUNDER Damon Bryant in the near future will take part in several crypto conferences and on December Blockchain World Conference in Hollywood

Damon Bryant, PhD be advised that I will be presenting again at the @BWCevent Blockchain World Conference in Hollywood, Florida at the Diplomat Beach Resort on December 4th - 5th. Damon will be represented as Co-Founder LPC and LGS coins  http://blockchainworldconference.io/speakers/

New investors its more stable coins price

Price will increase after the conference?

Even before the conference price will go up from next week. The conference will only consolidate LPC as a product and bring in new investors.

A perfect time to buy, stake and get more reward before price fly to the moon.
FROM LPC TEAM

Hello, LPC-Community

I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT COIN CO-FOUNDER Damon Bryant in the near future will take part in several crypto conferences and on December Blockchain World Conference in Hollywood

Damon Bryant, PhD be advised that I will be presenting again at the @BWCevent Blockchain World Conference in Hollywood, Florida at the Diplomat Beach Resort on December 4th - 5th. Damon will be represented as Co-Founder LPC and LGS coins  http://blockchainworldconference.io/speakers/

New investors its more stable coins price

Price will increase after the conference?
For sure price will increase
Pages:
Jump to: