Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 53. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
LPC current roi is 598.10%

This is actually an important factor of LPC that people usually overlook when investing. Where else can you find a coin which pays you 1.6% PER DAY (598% / 365 days)?

Thats an easy 1.6% per day which you can easily withdraw any time you want, without any lock in period or fees. This is an extremely great opportunity to profit and anyone not taking advantage of LPC's extremely successful project is surely missing out, big time. I'm buying LPC while it's still so cheap.

Cool invest into LPC 1.6% daily even bank is giving that much in a year

I have just 200 coin in my wallet and i get one stake per 2 day.
Stake your rewards also😉

Try staking your reward and you will be excited how many LPC you have in 30 days. No bank ever give profit like Crypto. LPC is giving investors exciting profit daily.
Yes I am staking some LPC and I am staking my rewards also
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

This is actually an important factor of LPC that people usually overlook when investing. Where else can you find a coin which pays you 1.6% PER DAY (598% / 365 days)?

Thats an easy 1.6% per day which you can easily withdraw any time you want, without any lock in period or fees. This is an extremely great opportunity to profit and anyone not taking advantage of LPC's extremely successful project is surely missing out, big time. I'm buying LPC while it's still so cheap.

Stake your rewards also😉

Try staking your reward and you will be excited how many LPC you have in 30 days. No bank ever give profit like Crypto. LPC is giving investors exciting profit daily.

Stake your rewards also😉
Activity: 70

[/quote

So you are getting 24 dollars. Wow that's is cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Yup, thats right, big true, so time is to buy more as i can, price must grow up again and not only a few sat...
Activity: 140

Activity: 168

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC TODAY´S PRICE

http://i68.tinypic.com/2lb9lh.jpg

The curve is not bad. The graph is perfect for traders. LPC is a good coin and can better be traded now or buy off to start Masternode.

Curves are always good instead of going up or down ...lol

True. Straight line downward graph for a coin is dangerous. Traders don't profit from such coin.  The current gear of LPC can be enjoyed by crypto traders with some fraction of daily profit.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CURRENT SITUATION ON CRYPTOPIA

http://i66.tinypic.com/2iifyv8.jpg
Always top 2 on cryptopia both coins yeah

Now LGS 83.99 and LPC 55.90 ( Volume ) Smiley

This two coin from same team showing dominance and great volume. Team should be praise for developing a good project that is scaling top everywhere.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Coinexchange current status

Last Price   0.00063694
24h Volume   24.20745994
Bid   0.00060095
Ask   0.00062998
24h High   0.00068999
24h Low   0.00060064
24h Trade Count   142

Price always seem higher on coinexchange compared with Crypto-bridge. But I am just comfortable with Crypto-bridge. If the gab of difference is wider maybe I will buy on CB and sell on CE.
Activity: 84

Last Price   0.00063694
24h Volume   24.20745994
Bid   0.00060095
Ask   0.00062998
24h High   0.00068999
24h Low   0.00060064
24h Trade Count   142

LPC standing #3 on Coinexchange.

Last Price   0.00063694
24h Volume   24.20745994
Bid   0.00060095
Ask   0.00062998
24h High   0.00068999
24h Low   0.00060064
24h Trade Count   142
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

Now LGS 83.99 and LPC 55.90 ( Volume ) Smiley
Activity: 168
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

Activity: 70
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

The curve is not bad. The graph is perfect for traders. LPC is a good coin and can better be traded now or buy off to start Masternode.

Curves are always good instead of going up or down ...lol
Activity: 43
The guys beautifully designed website and a good marketing strategy, I think I will join the number of investors. Perspective project, good luck in further development.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

You right yeah, current price isn´t the fair one to a project like LIGHTPAY have. SOON it will go up again, im sure about that.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

Pages:
Jump to: