Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 58. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

✅Be advised that we will be presenting again at the Blockchain World Conference in Hollywood, Florida at the Diplomat Beach Resort on December 4th - 5th.

✅Come on down and let's crash the party and make it an LPC convention. http://blockchainworldconference.io/

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Why every exchange have diffrent price of LPC
Activity: 126
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$4.05 USD (-8.85%)
0.00062725 BTC (-2.23%)
Buy very good time just buy as much as you can
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Now active masternodes are 1510

After the dip, there will be increase again in the number of MN active. People we take positive advantage of the dip often buy more and own their own MN
Yes and whole market is down so no worries about LPC dip
Actually I'm not going to sell atleast 1 year so I don't worry about LPC price

Interesting time to trade LPC across different exchanges and make profit. LPC  has granted crypto traders opportunities to make gains.

Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$4.05 USD (-8.85%)
0.00062725 BTC (-2.23%)
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Pretty exciting news you've got there! Do you think this is going to affect the price in the long run? Or is it going to be a short spike, so to speak?
Thanks for your response! Good luck with your website!
Activity: 140
I'm surprised that LPC continues at interesting prices even after a few months! Will it all endure until the end of this year? If this happens, this coin will consolidate itself as something interesting to keep values of dollars or any other fiat! There are suspicions because dev has another project that is the LGS, so nowadays it is difficult to maintain one, imagine two projects. Anyway, I'm grateful because I made a good profit here.

Lightpay coin is building partnership across and you could see the blockchain lecture of LPC CEO before students and lecturers of a great institution. LPC will endure beyond years. Don't sell your coin.

After the dip, there will be increase again in the number of MN active. People we take positive advantage of the dip often buy more and own their own MN
That's very good plan I am also gonna do the same

I have always said that. No selling of my LPC. instead, I buy more and keep holding. The staking reward is impressive. Hodl with your life.

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

The dip was the product of ur hands. I always knew something is up with this and put my time in checking the facts. Investigation shows everything is exactly how it should be except for a minor issue. Its importance is lower than importance of the other facts I checked, and from what I see checking non-important facts does not worth it as checking requires time.

We great till the end of this month we will easily cross 2k active masternodes

Which this all New pairs and soon in Cryptopia.
Whitepaper link for LPC is not working.
Also I notices the coinpayments.net link I assume that is for purchasing a MN, but since LightPayCoin is a currency, are you guys looking to be accepted by merchants who are affiliated with coinpayments?

The LPC Whitepaper is a PDF file. Check if you have PDF reader on your device because I just tried the white paper link on the website and it downloaded perfectly well into my device.

Merchants who are affiliated with coinpayment.net  also use LPC. In fact I know some early investors of LPC who bought LPC from the coinpayment site.
Also I notices the coinpayments.net link I assume that is for purchasing a MN, but since LightPayCoin is a currency, are you guys looking to be accepted by merchants who are affiliated with coinpayments?

The LPC Whitepaper is a PDF file. Check if you have PDF reader on your device because I just tried the white paper link on the website and it downloaded perfectly well into my device.

One dude who was saying LPC is a scam when I invited him during the invite challenge now he own 1 LPC Masternode. Funny how people don't make research and invest early. Perhaps he would have own 3 MN by now.
haha funny and nice that he trust LPC now
Activity: 27

One dude who was saying LPC is a scam when I invited him during the invite challenge now he own 1 LPC Masternode. Funny how people don't make research and invest early. Perhaps he would have own 3 MN by now.

Pages:
Jump to: