Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Limecoin (LC) | UseCryptos | Bittrex | Poloniex | 1 Million Coins EVER | - page 13. (Read 35187 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hmm, I think that part of the wallet code should be re-worded, unmatured coin sounds like a dividend you just have to wait a bit longer for.

I have 350kh/s going on solo and not a sausage so far, raspberries, how much hash has the 14k guy got on it?

around 7 MH/s
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
This is a failed coin. Unfortunately...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)
Hmm, I think that part of the wallet code should be re-worded, unmatured coin sounds like a dividend you just have to wait a bit longer for.

I have 350kh/s going on solo and not a sausage so far, raspberries, how much hash has the 14k guy got on it?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We announced it over 4 hours in advance. Go away trolls  Smiley
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
Scam coin!Scam coin!Scam coin!
Activity: 146
I got 14600 but also lots of orphans and connection problems at the start
Activity: 238
Dear dev,

what were those unmatured coins, and why did they appear and then vanish, nothing in transactions?

orphan blocks, that's normal when you mine solo. someone else mined this block before you
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Dear dev,

what were those unmatured coins, and why did they appear and then vanish, nothing in transactions?
What the fuck are you thinking, man? This Chinese Pool just now stole all the CINNI coin. Now you allow it to mine LC?Huh

Lol, how can I stop a pool from mining an open source launch?
Activity: 15
What the fuck are you thinking, man? This Chinese Pool just now stole all the CINNI coin. Now you allow it to mine LC?Huh
Activity: 238
DEV . most of all get nothing but you got half of total with in 1hour, play yourself , good luck..

I have 63,000. That is less than most of you, I'm sure...I had to compete with the same people you guys did. I also was trying to connect to a pool the whole time, with no luck. I got like none of them  Sad

lol none of them?? 63k is more than 6% of the total coins...my coins are more than 10x fewer.

why did you choose so a shitty difficult retarget? more than 75% of the total coins were mined within a hour. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
CoinFreaks.com live now mining...

lc.coinfreaks.com:3336

Have fun mining!!!!

Its slow as hell. Insane
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
wow over 60Mhz hash power now. can't solo mine again.

where is working pool?

http://lc.dgbpool.com/    come  !!!this pool !!!all hash!!!

A总。这个币就是国内的。
前面1000个块已经被作者挖完了就是50万个币。总量100万个币
后面每1000个块产量减半,250/125/62就差不多没了。没什么好挖的了。让作者一个人玩去吧。别浪费你服务器的资源

晕啊,真的是国产的吗?我靠,被骗了,郁闷
DEV . most of all get nothing but you got half of total with in 1hour, play yourself , good luck..

I have 63,000. That is less than most of you, I'm sure...I had to compete with the same people you guys did. I also was trying to connect to a pool the whole time, with no luck. I got like none of them  Sad
I had 125 unmatured coins arrive in the wallet and then they vanished, no trace??
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
ill look into it, might be under attack if its insanely slow.
Currently there are 10 workers connected and server specs are fine not under load, stratum server is load balanced.
OK, great, I have solo mining working, seems it's something I haven't done for while, I now have unmatured coin, that's something I've never seen before. Confirmed, Unconfirmed and I unmatured, hey, they have gone, what happened?

Bugger, so much I don't know, well, can dev educate the unimformed?
Activity: 72
the site is insanely slow to load? is this just me or no?
Very slow over here... Stratum still shows as "dead" from my end.
Activity: 106
Pages:
Jump to: