Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Limecoin (LC) | UseCryptos | Bittrex | Poloniex | 1 Million Coins EVER | - page 17. (Read 35187 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We've got one pool signed up for launch. One more would be awesome so blocks are spread out a bit
nope... won't wait 3 hours sorry...
Is it PoS ? ok no pos ? But why short mining period ? (and how do you secure your network after the mining period ?)
Is that mean we have to dump everything in 2 days ?

The network will still provide transaction fees and it will become a trading coin for exchanges. No PoS means no increasing supply like the other coins
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is it PoS ? ok no pos ? But why short mining period ? (and how do you secure your network after the mining period ?)
Is that mean we have to dump everything in 2 days ? Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Less than 3 hours til launch

Make sure you guys pre-register to pool and point your miners at...

stratum servers, lc.coinfeaks.com:3336

That way if you don't want to wait around for the launch you can go to bed and rest assured knowing as soon as source is up your miners will start mining while you sleep.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Is that mean we have to dump everything in 2 days ?
Less than 3 hours til launch
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Haven't fired up the GPUs in a while. Might hit this one if a pool is up before I go to sleep. Just on case they do somethin with it
Activity: 145
alright! who wants to mine some margaritas??
legendary
greencoin, we have no greencoin so far !!! (or greengreencoin if there is one)
here it is: limelimecoin that's a good name  Grin
They have like 3 weeks and no exchange, plus a different symbol. It will be ok. They can be LimecoinX or we can be LimecoinS or something. Logos are very different, too. Not an issue
they are on 3 or 4 exchanges (including bittrex)...

Oh, I didn't see the links in their thread. Either way people will only see the symbol. So even if we are on the same exchanges, it will not be confused. We also have Limecoin on github and [email protected], so I didn't think there was one. The symbols and mining are totally different. Nobody will be confused

Well i am going to mine it because i have nothing else better to do tonight so hopefully i can mine me some coins even though i have like 10kh on my laptop using scrypt usually. But maby i will get lucky.

Good luck! We already have one pool signed up to be ready right after launch
Activity: 136
Well i am going to mine it because i have nothing else better to do tonight so hopefully i can mine me some coins even though i have like 10kh on my laptop using scrypt usually. But maby i will get lucky.
legendary
They have like 3 weeks and no exchange, plus a different symbol. It will be ok. They can be LimecoinX or we can be LimecoinS or something. Logos are very different, too. Not an issue
they are on 3 or 4 exchanges (including bittrex)...
like if lime was a good name in the first place  Grin
Change you coin name is Zest (that will be 1btc for the idea) and you won't have to change your logo
legendary
that's ok, there are 4 pandas, 2 limes are no big deal   Grin
Activity: 182
Community
logo is adapt to summer,keep making IT valuable
Activity: 658

Wow thanks. I'll keep an eye over there in case anyone wants to do a Chinese pool. Thanks for that post!

For fucks sake, there's already a limecoin and I'm not gonna get up at 5am for the launch.... midnight NY and 9pm west coast - shitcoin.

That's ok, they are using LIM, we are using LC

That's ok?

You must be morons.

Edit:

Just noticed it's scrypt too......... brilliant.
Activity: 26
Why would you pick a name that has already been tried?

Wow thanks. I'll keep an eye over there in case anyone wants to do a Chinese pool. Thanks for that post!

For fucks sake, there's already a limecoin and I'm not gonna get up at 5am for the launch.... midnight NY and 9pm west coast - shitcoin.

That's ok, they are using LIM, we are using LC
legendary
that's funny, I am pretty sure to have already mined a coin of that name...
Activity: 658
Pages:
Jump to: