Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Limecoin (LC) | UseCryptos | Bittrex | Poloniex | 1 Million Coins EVER | - page 3. (Read 35187 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I think they will survive. If we ever get Paysha launched it should help them significantly
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very cool of you to offer to help them with DIEM. I wish LC was SHA so we could put it on Paysha but I will follow you guys regardless for trying to help out one of the coins we are accepting

I just hope they figure out what to do next
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Very cool of you to offer to help them with DIEM. I wish LC was SHA so we could put it on Paysha but I will follow you guys regardless for trying to help out one of the coins we are accepting
LC has a lot of very small orders on the sell side on Poloniex. Wipe them out before someone else does!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Nice!! So far this coin is doing well.
Should be a giveaway on the Poloniex tab tomorrow. Sent busoni the coins, he said it might take a little time. No rush, we aren't going anywhere!
Guys remember LC is rare please don't dump it.

Polo is reacting nicely towards LC. Buy support increasing and sell volume decreasing.

Even if they wanted to dump, theres only 1 mill, let them dump... bring it on, then the whales can buy up the dumping idiots and store.

Yeh, let them Wink 'Tis only miners selling for 100% profit anyway and then we can snap them up  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Polo is reacting nicely towards LC. Buy support increasing and sell volume decreasing.

Even if they wanted to dump, theres only 1 mill, let them dump... bring it on, then the whales can buy up the dumping idiots and store.

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

Next step is a multipool (I know, I know, lots of them already), but there will be ways for people without mining equipment to participate in it, as well, which no other coins or pools are currently using. This isn't what I was referring to in my last post, though

Interested to know how else you can obtain the coin ...
We need a X11 multipool Smiley or even a SHA Keccak one. 365 coin very profitable to mine but a pain to mine Smiley
Over 2 BTC in trade volume in like 4 hours. Great job! Don't sell this cheap, though
Hold your LC , rate will be high , LC will be pumb . Shocked

this needs to get on Mintpal Smiley
poloni is good exchange , rate will be high . Who sell cheap must be regret .  Angry

Yea, we are all very happy to be a part of all these great sites!
Activity: 29

poloni is good exchange , rate will be high . Who sell cheap must be regret .  Angry
We won't get on MintPal for a while, I'm sure. I've got no interest in paying for votes, which I'm guessing is how most of them get so high on the list so fast
Actually Mintpal can wait. Coin is still young.
Activity: 332
Merit: 252

Activity: 29

That's right. Very low total supply, and a great reception so far from the traders there!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Damn this one's taking off on Poloniex!
Pages:
Jump to: