Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Limecoin (LC) | UseCryptos | Bittrex | Poloniex | 1 Million Coins EVER | - page 5. (Read 35187 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does this coin have a website?

Yes, but it's not just to download clients and get updates. I also haven't posted the link, yet, because it's not quite finished. We are working on one of our smart systems now. Without saying too much right now, I will post more information when we get on an exchange with higher liquidity across all markets
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Does this coin have a website?
legendary
Addresses are different, symbols are different, algorithms are different. Had they been cool, I would have changed it right away. But since they came in the thread, talking crazy shit, we will just out perform them and make them obsolete instead
Great. The crypto community will start fighting itself.  Roll Eyes Way to go.
legendary

Oh, I didn't see the links in their thread. Either way people will only see the symbol. So even if we are on the same exchanges, it will not be confused. We also have Limecoin on github and [email protected], so I didn't think there was one. The symbols and mining are totally different. Nobody will be confused
If you have the same name people are bound to get confused, even moreso if both coins gain some traction. As more and more people are introduced to crypto's it will be confusing.. It seems a very risky strategy, in the long run, to have the same name as another coin.

Can't send coins between networks. Ours starts with L, theirs doesn't. You can't really get confused

Addresses are different, symbols are different, algorithms are different. Had they been cool, I would have changed it right away. But since they came in the thread, talking crazy shit, we will just out perform them and make them obsolete instead
At the present the overwhelming majority of people interested in both coins are pretty tech savvy, but as more and more people become exposed to crypto coins this will change. Then a lot more people will get confused.
But there will still be some confusion now too.

Oh, I didn't see the links in their thread. Either way people will only see the symbol. So even if we are on the same exchanges, it will not be confused. We also have Limecoin on github and [email protected], so I didn't think there was one. The symbols and mining are totally different. Nobody will be confused
If you have the same name people are bound to get confused, even moreso if both coins gain some traction. As more and more people are introduced to crypto's it will be confusing.. It seems a very risky strategy, in the long run, to have the same name as another coin.

Can't send coins between networks. Ours starts with L, theirs doesn't. You can't really get confused

Tweeted and Followed - 8rwwcSjxghfKKFDBa8GD5Eufv1mKUMBZsy

Now I see there are 2 limecoins - GREAT!!
And yes - it will make confusion - unless it's obvious

Obviously - it was not at first

unfollowing.......... yea, you should have changed the name....

Not really confusing when they start with an 8 for whatever reason. Ours starts with L so the same vanity address you use for Litecoin can be used for Limecoin, making paper wallets for both coins in one
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Lol I like your attitude. Too bad it's not SHA
legendary

We will be doing a giveaway on the Poloniex Giveaway Tab if we do get added. If you want to contribute to the giveaway and get more people interested, please send them here: LNE7xEBc9tVArj7x9scEVTWFSA7RzVeSHW

Please don't feel like you have to send any. Only if you want to help make the giveaway larger. I will take care of the whole thing out of my own pocket if nobody contributes, so it will be run regardless  Smiley
I hit up Busoni at Polo on the Troll Box Smiley

busoni@poloniex: Unhooked, LC dev has been badgering me, I talked to him a bit... I'll probably add it.

Lol, I can be annoying, I admit. But you guys should see that as a positive  Wink  I will not stop bothering people until they become an LC fan   Kiss

We had a little chat through email today. He had a few concerns, but I think we are both now confident that LC will be able to handle itself in the long term
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I hit up Busoni at Polo on the Troll Box Smiley

busoni@poloniex: Unhooked, LC dev has been badgering me, I talked to him a bit... I'll probably add it.
Now when buying and selling, don't forget there are only 1 million (1,000,000) LC coins EVER!!
Ok you guys screamed loud enough... here ... take it !!!!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LC

However, every ticket I get for someone depositing into the wrong LimeCoin, I am redirecting to this thread Wink

Richie

Woo hoo
Limecoin (LC) Block Explorer
http://107.161.145.152:3333/chain/Limecoin

generous guys can donate here Smiley
LRMZiDqdTL7g8G3VCooZZtnnp275fWKULY

Sent some LC your way
legendary
Activity: 999

However, every ticket I get for someone depositing into the wrong LimeCoin, I am redirecting to this thread Wink

Richie

Thanks a ton man! It's impossible for that to happen, though. Their addresses don't start with L, like ours do, so it'll never go through

Thanks again!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
No idea why you wouldn't search for a name that wasn't taken unless you wanted the confusion to help you in some way.
Activity: 937

Richie

Hello Limecoin Community

We have added Limecoin to our voting poll
You can vote for LC at http://coinpod.net/coins/list

Our Trading fees is 0.1%
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/locked-576943
Visit us   www.coinpod.net
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinpod

Awesome, thanks to you, too!! Let's see some votes!!!!

LC makin some moves today!
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Limecoin (LC) Block Explorer
http://107.161.145.152:3333/chain/Limecoin

Generous guys can donate here:
LRMZiDqdTL7g8G3VCooZZtnnp275fWKULY

Awesome, thanks! Got it in the OP, bounty sent!

coins received Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: