Pages:
Author

Topic: ^_^ [ANN] LimiCoin / X15 / pow-pos / Hashrate Limitation Removing - page 12. (Read 46820 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Where are the block 4303,4306,4307,4308,4309,4310,4323,4325,4326,4327...  Huh WTF Huh Huh
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Where is the wallet? I don't understand how to use the quoted code on the first page.
the wallet will be released after block 10,000 when PoW ends. keeping the wallet private enables enforcement of the 20MH/s limit.

the code quoted in the OP just describes how block rewards are calculated during the PoW phase.
Activity: 72
Where is the wallet? I don't understand how to use the quoted code on the first page.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
www.l3p.nl
How is it possible these guys at the top always have a few times more shares while you never see them in the hash list?
Suprnova doesn't have this.

On the other hand I get 40% more coins on maxminers then suprnova while I have spread the hashpower perfectly.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
wow Limicoin has more nethash then Crystalcoin, while limicoin has a 20mh/s limit, very populair coin.

it's not because limi is more popular, its because crystal coin IPO set the price too low. Nobody want to mine at a loss.

yes people kept crying the price was to high, and the dev of crystalcoin gave in and sold ipo for wayyy low, now no1 wants to mine that crap lol
you are wrong guys , today a guy paid 0.05BTC for renting rigs to mine crystalcoins , and finally he mined 3200 crystal coins.  so  crystalcoin's price is very fair to miners and investors

With crystal you can only break even if you are lucky
Activity: 79
nethashrate: 9 GH/s
suprnova : 3GH/s
maxminers.net: 2.5 Gh/s
HuhHuhHuh?? 3.5 Gh/s

Dev ? you just setup hidden pool or what ? Please explain situation

again ?  Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8201794

count the blocks...
these blocks are flying through how many pos blocks so far?

at this rate all be done in 4 days?
Activity: 82
So, what are the plans for this coin?

Dev is busy badmouthing Crystalcoin in their forum!

Hey Dev rather focus on Limi coin development planning.
yes I saw him just now at crystal thread.  dev should do more for limicoin.  have  mined too days

haha go back to your crystalcoin man, everybody knows your crystalcoin ipo holders whaha. yall pissed nobody wants to mine that crap,  limicoin dev hasnt even posted in crystalcoin topic.

Limicoin one of the best distrubuted coins so far, this is a very strong point and very important for great value building

limicoin ipo: 2.5% of total coins supply

crystalcoin ipo:  17% !!!! of total coin supply

on what price is sold limi ipo ?

i don't know, i dont do IPO, i think it drives more scamdev's to make new coins

but even if Limicoin IPO also would be sold for a very low price, it's '' only'' 2.5% of total coins, 17% of total coins IPO for Crystalcoin!

You are wrong. Limicoin IPO just 1.2%. Verry small.

oke i changed it, thank you

Because of very small IPO then people will not dump their coin. Keep it stable to get big exchanges.
TRÔNG LÊN SÀN SỚM BÁC ƠI!
NHƯ RVC LÊN SÀN SỚM CŨNG K SAO CẢ
CÀY THẾ NÀY CÀY XONG K RA GÌ THÌ TOI TIỀN ĐIỆN
Activity: 294

yes I saw him just now at crystal thread.  dev should do more for limicoin.  have  mined too days

haha go back to your crystalcoin man, everybody knows your crystalcoin ipo holders whaha. yall pissed nobody wants to mine that crap,  limicoin dev hasnt even posted in crystalcoin topic.

Limicoin one of the best distrubuted coins so far, this is a very strong point and very important for great value building

but even if Limicoin IPO also would be sold for a very low price, it's '' only'' 2.5% of total coins, 17% of total coins IPO for Crystalcoin!

Because of very small IPO then people will not dump their coin. Keep it stable to get big exchanges.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder

haha go back to your crystalcoin man, everybody knows your crystalcoin ipo holders whaha. yall pissed nobody wants to mine that crap,  limicoin dev hasnt even posted in crystalcoin topic.

U r right crystal is a total scam. I would mine it if there were diff at 30.
Bitcoin King BTC

haha go back to your crystalcoin man, everybody knows your crystalcoin ipo holders whaha. yall pissed nobody wants to mine that crap,  limicoin dev hasnt even posted in crystalcoin topic.

Activity: 126

Who are you to tell us what to do?

Yes bought an IPO of crystal and mining LIMI. Do you have any problem?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin King BTC

limicoin ipo: 1.2% of total coins supply

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
wow Limicoin has more nethash then Crystalcoin, while limicoin has a 20mh/s limit, very populair coin.

it's not because limi is more popular, its because crystal coin IPO set the price too low. Nobody want to mine at a loss.

yes people kept crying the price was to high, and the dev of crystalcoin gave in and sold ipo for wayyy low, now no1 wants to mine that crap lol
you are wrong guys , today a guy paid 0.05BTC for renting rigs to mine crystalcoins , and finally he mined 3200 crystal coins.  so  crystalcoin's price is very fair to miners and investors
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

yes I saw him just now at crystal thread.  dev should do more for limicoin.  have  mined too days
Bitcoin King BTC
damn netwerk is getting bigger and bigger, 10 gh is a lot for a coin with a 20 mh/s limit. go away everyone i already missed half of the 6k blocks and now
diff getting higher also shit!!!! people from crystalcoin hopping over to limicoin, go back !!!!!
Activity: 126

Bitcoin King BTC

Pages:
Jump to: