Pages:
Author

Topic: ^_^ [ANN] LimiCoin / X15 / pow-pos / Hashrate Limitation Removing - page 13. (Read 46820 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So, what are the plans for this coin?
Activity: 868
wow Limicoin has more nethash then Crystalcoin, while limicoin has a 20mh/s limit, very populair coin.

it's not because limi is more popular, its because crystal coin IPO set the price too low. Nobody want to mine at a loss.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
wow Limicoin has more nethash then Crystalcoin, while limicoin has a 20mh/s limit, very populair coin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OCminer , can u post the code for block reward ? The one written on OP is not accurate.

Code:
int64_t nSubsidy = 1000 * COIN;
     if(pindexBest->nHeight ==  1)      { nSubsidy = 815000 * COIN;} // ~ 2% total coins
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 180)  { nSubsidy = 1 * COIN; } //total of 180 coins
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1440) { nSubsidy = 3000 * COIN; } //3780000 new coins - end of day 1
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 2880) { nSubsidy = 4500 * COIN; } //6480000 new coins - end of day 2
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 4320) { nSubsidy = 6000 * COIN; } //8640000 new coins - end of day 3
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 5760) { nSubsidy = (pindexBest->nHeight + 1000) * COIN; } //7256880 new coins - end of day 4
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 7200) { nSubsidy = 6000 * COIN; } //8640000 new coins - end of day 5
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 8640) { nSubsidy = 3000 * COIN; } //3780000 new coins - end of day 6
//to block 10000 (1360 blocks) //1360000 new coins - end of day 7
//total: 39936880 mining coins + 815000 premine coins = 40751880 coins

I think it is accurate mate... The blockreward will change at block 4321 again I think Wink

btw OCminer... Is your blockexplorer stuck? I cant see any blocks above block 1618 Wink

Yes it is stuck..  Fixing it as soon as i got some spare time!
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
www.l3p.nl
Same dev as Revo?
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
man those 6000 blocks kicked in quik, i missed like half of them Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
OCminer , can u post the code for block reward ? The one written on OP is not accurate.

Code:
int64_t nSubsidy = 1000 * COIN;
     if(pindexBest->nHeight ==  1)      { nSubsidy = 815000 * COIN;} // ~ 2% total coins
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 180)  { nSubsidy = 1 * COIN; } //total of 180 coins
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1440) { nSubsidy = 3000 * COIN; } //3780000 new coins - end of day 1
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 2880) { nSubsidy = 4500 * COIN; } //6480000 new coins - end of day 2
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 4320) { nSubsidy = 6000 * COIN; } //8640000 new coins - end of day 3
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 5760) { nSubsidy = (pindexBest->nHeight + 1000) * COIN; } //7256880 new coins - end of day 4
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 7200) { nSubsidy = 6000 * COIN; } //8640000 new coins - end of day 5
     else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 8640) { nSubsidy = 3000 * COIN; } //3780000 new coins - end of day 6
//to block 10000 (1360 blocks) //1360000 new coins - end of day 7
//total: 39936880 mining coins + 815000 premine coins = 40751880 coins

I think it is accurate mate... The blockreward will change at block 4321 again I think Wink

btw OCminer... Is your blockexplorer stuck? I cant see any blocks above block 1618 Wink
Activity: 868
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
nice... already at the big blocks!  Cool

Would you mind sharing what youve got in store for us dev? since you were talking about plans Roll Eyes
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
anyone else noticed the amazing statistical outlier  coincidence of multiple names with exactly same hashrates... not impossible but highly significant when so many different rigs out there... unless the rigs were all built from ...... we all know but what to do as small miner .. just mentioning it is all... not sure how to contain it ... but... o well .. statistics... those years doing physics degree and statistics at least let me know what  the truth really is.. anyhow this appears bit more fair than usual ... in order to thrive the massive underbelly of small rigs need be on board to spread the capital and make the coin useful to trade instead of just collect then dump.. i am newbie and still hopeful to get some coin that i can utilise online sometime, for the time and electricity burnt to be part of the new non bank world...  cheers all
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So the BTC is not on an exchange it is in an online wallet service? How much per coin is the IPO? Are the remaining coins going to be destroyed?

Why is no one asking these basic questions?
maybe i'm making stupid assumptions, but what i took away from the OP is that the 500k IPO will be split proportionally among those who send BTC. if that's the case, the current value of 1 LIMI is 440 satoshis. in any event, i'm just happy to be mining something i can casually snatch a fair chunk of Roll Eyes

Exactly. Mining will be more profitable provided Dev acts actively, make a road map for the development  and works accordingly
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
maxminers please raise maximum Limi balance. Mine is about to reach 25k limit soon and I hate that limit warning whenever I see my dashboard.

Thank you
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
So the BTC is not on an exchange it is in an online wallet service? How much per coin is the IPO? Are the remaining coins going to be destroyed?

maybe i'm making stupid assumptions, but what i took away from the OP is that the 500k IPO will be split proportionally among those who send BTC. if that's the case, the current value of 1 LIMI is 440 satoshis. in any event, i'm just happy to be mining something i can casually snatch a fair chunk of Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
i dont understand why people always screaming about exchanges the 1st day after launch, why the rush?

Just on day 2. We got plans already.

what kind of plans ?
keep mining , dev have plans!
Activity: 644
i dont understand why people always screaming about exchanges the 1st day after launch, why the rush?

what kind of plans ?
Activity: 252

I am not asking to be put onto an exchange. The IPO BTC funds at this moment are being held on an exchange (as per OP) I am asking which exchange he is holding the coins on? Has he cut a deal with an exchange? Why not just send to the 'dev's wallet because without saying who has the funds that is no more trustworthy than sending straight to the 'devs' wallet.
Also, how much did people pay for the IPO, how much per coin??

Clarification please.

It just like an online wallet service. You can use any exchange you like.

IPO address: https://blockchain.info/address/1QFbxKf9ko2dJ146T5p6rjTnDY7Yxr8RJ
Notice: This address is from an exchange. Thus, all sent BTC will go to market right away but usable in the account. That is why the balance staying zero.

Activity: 28

I am not asking to be put onto an exchange. The IPO BTC funds at this moment are being held on an exchange (as per OP) I am asking which exchange he is holding the coins on? Has he cut a deal with an exchange? Why not just send to the 'dev's wallet because without saying who has the funds that is no more trustworthy than sending straight to the 'devs' wallet.

Clarification please.

It just like an online wallet service. You can use any exchange you like.
Activity: 252

Clarification please.
Activity: 28

Activity: 56
Because people spend their time and money to rent and pay for electricity!
All that they want to compensate!
Pages:
Jump to: