Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LINC] Decentralized Data Exchange Platform | PoW & PoSe (Masternodes) - page 5. (Read 26570 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
When will we be able to trade linc?
Activity: 10
LINC is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
Activity: 7
LINC platform of integrating blockchain technology to data integrity and security is very useful nowaday
Activity: 6
LINC is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
Activity: 7
I will start to mine this one, its a very promising project. All the best to the devs!
Activity: 4
Activity: 6
Activity: 168
Looking forward to this project, it may become big in the future.
copper member
Activity: 24

For our next update we need more mining pools, so we are announcing the bounty for mining pools!
List our coin on your pool and get 250 LINC!

* Only pools supporting NiceHash are accepted
Activity: 105
Very nice place to work and grow. Linc is a laid back type of employment with a flex is le work schedule that helps you advance with much har work dedication.
Activity: 168
The project is very promising and interesting, devs are actives and  good with their community.
Activity: 84
this project will succeed if entered in big exchange, maybe like yobit and poloniex, hopefully price can compete, good luck
copper member
Activity: 24
Hello, I see in the twitter there will be Aequlibrium update. What is that ?
Aeqilibrium update is an implementation of the concept of fair early mining. The first stage of this update includes a registration of verified mining pools and a change in difficulty retarget algo (penalty for the same forger to evenly distribute hash power among the pools).
Please take a look at our Medium blog or Reddit page for more details.

Hello dev! I understood correctly that you are planning to make a decentralized social network for exchanging messages, photos and videos? Or is your project analog steemit or golos?
The first goal is an implementation of data-transactions and development of data exchange platform. Then, we're planning to build a number of products based on this platform, such as email client, text and video messenger, file exchanger. Surely, the idea to make a decentralized social network is also being considering. These are long-term goals, and we're going to describe many of use cases of our platform in the next version of our whitepaper.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
LINC platform of integrating blockchain technology to data integrity and security is very useful nowadays. The platform will provide a secure channel for digital data transmission without a possibility of
intervention or any other type of influence by the third parties.
Activity: 44
I will start to mine this one, its a very promising project. All the best to the devs!
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello guys) everything looks good Smiley Just downloaded wallet windows 64, checked on VirusTotal, everything is is clean Cool I like that the team is professional about its project, while I'm writing it already synchronized wallet  Smiley I will follow the development of the project, I wish the team success Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
LINC is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry. This is in real a blockchain-based platform
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Dev,

Is there Any exchange coming.
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: