Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LINC] Decentralized Data Exchange Platform | PoW & PoSe (Masternodes) - page 6. (Read 26570 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Hello dev! I understood correctly that you are planning to make a decentralized social network for exchanging messages, photos and videos? Or is your project analog steemit or golos?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hello, I see in the twitter there will be Aequlibrium update. What is that ?
Activity: 112
Now the security and transparency of operations are coming to the first place, if this project can provide a really high level of security of the exchange - it will certainly be a success.
copper member
Activity: 24
Decentralized exchange huh but the whole descriptions is about security i will read wp for more enlightenment and will be back here
Please pay attention, that our project is not concerning Market Exchange but Data (Information) Exchange.

Good day, Your coin is represented on any exchange?
We are negotiating with some exchanges. It may take about 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good day, Your coin is represented on any exchange?
Activity: 210
The project is very promising and interesting. The data exchange platforms are very much needed nowadays since big data are produced every day.
Activity: 294
It could be a good investment! Interesting project.
Activity: 234
Is there a guide for beginners?  Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Decentralized exchange huh but the whole descriptions is about security i will read wp for more enlightenment and will be back here
Activity: 462
Thanks you for your airdrop.
I like project because of diffirent than the other one.
If you have bounty program ➡ Let me help you to spread to the outside world <3
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Reserved for Indonesian Translation!
Does this mean web exchange platform dev?...
hopefully I can participate to succeed this project
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Providing a protected data exchange on every data that we sent of receive is good for both sender and the retriever.
LINC surely giving all they got to ensure that safety of any data or transaction made using this coin.
Activity: 35
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
WeekendPool.com

$ LINC Coin [LINC] $

Automatic payouts every hour
Pool requires No registration
Low fee - only 1% will never increase!
Dedicated Support!

To start mining LINC Coin
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://weekendpool.com:4233 -u -p c=LINC

NICEHASH
Code:
Pool host: weekendpool.com
Pool port: 4233
Pool user:
Pool pass: c=LINC,d=65535
Algorithm: neoscrypt

Bounty: LWyJ71ZwKtM61Q4ybrhCiGXuV8R2owVGGZ
Dedicated Support!

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Which miner should I use with SMOS?

Thanks
Activity: 114
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment!
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Good job linc project good to see you guys back on track.
copper member
Activity: 24
We are pleased to present you the announcement of our next update called "AEQUILIBRIUM"!

With this update we're going to implement the concept describing the set of measures, required for ensuring the fair and favourable conditions for the early mining. The main idea is to prevent a number of attacking vectors, that are highly probable an easily performable on the networks with the low and unstable hashrate.

As you know, last week we released the update causing the hard fork of the chain as the response to the complex and sophisticated attack aimed at destabilizing the LINC network by producing a huge amount of consistent orphaned blocks forged by the legit mining pools. As a response, all the inputs of the attacker are blocked now, and the further compensations are going to be made to those, who was affected by the consequences of this attack.

Through the joint efforts of the LINC Team and our Tech and Business Adviser MLT, a number of measures had been developed, in order to significantly reduce the intention of dishonest and selfish miners to carry out such attacks as well as all other relevant attacks.

Please read our detailed post on Reddit or Medium:

https://www.reddit.com/user/LINCNetwork/comments/8jd0vt/aequilibrium_update/
https://medium.com/@lincproject/aequilibrium-update-15ca74c6844

As the result of this update, LINC will be THE FIRST COIN, which will be able to provide THE MOST FAIR AND FAVOURABLE CONDITIONS FOR THE EARLY MINING.
Pages:
Jump to: