Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 36. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This pool has gone down since yesterday. It was working fine, and paid out, but is currently in the offline state I wasn't able to get my latest payout either, I hope that gets fixed.
http://lindaminingpool.ddns.net/

Any other pools?
Activity: 10
I still can't compile Lindad somehow:

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -DUSE_SECP256K1 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIC -DENABLE_WALLET -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0 -DUSE_DBUS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_DBUS_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtDBus -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -o build/masternode.o src/masternode.cpp
src/masternode.cpp: In function ‘void ProcessMessageMasternode(CNode*, std::__cxx11::string&, CDataStream&)’:
src/masternode.cpp:161:26: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization
  bool* pfMissingInputs = false;
                          ^~~~~
src/masternode.cpp: In member function ‘void CMasterNode::Check()’:
src/masternode.cpp:602:33: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization
         bool* pfMissingInputs = false;
                                 ^~~~~
Makefile:3728: recipe for target 'build/masternode.o' failed
make: *** [build/masternode.o] Error 1
Activity: 20
Not at all dude turbocoin you can litterally see its a scam, I have faith in Linda that's why I invested, I never even touched turbo, either way we get those master nodes running and were set for a spike I think and cryptopia will hop on it like bugs attracted by light, master node coins are so valuable

Just ignore them.. These kids think every coin that forks another coin (every coin in existence) is a scam.

Just waiting for that master node update Grin well see it spike SO quick
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Not at all dude turbocoin you can litterally see its a scam, I have faith in Linda that's why I invested, I never even touched turbo, either way we get those master nodes running and were set for a spike I think and cryptopia will hop on it like bugs attracted by light, master node coins are so valuable

Just ignore them.. These kids think every coin that forks another coin (every coin in existence) is a scam.
Activity: 20
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Well, I have done a bit of reading about this coin, talked with various people . . I think that it is a risky investment. 

Dev is staking coins.  Block explorer still not working?  Accusations of same tactics used in another coin . . . and I haven't seen any answer to any of this stuff.  How are investors supposed to hold coins with these issues?  If you respond I am willing to reinvest, but as of now, too sketchy for me. 

Well, this looks very fishy.

This announcement looks very similar to Turbocoin scam.

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15898.0

Just compare the announcement threads.

Almost same specifications and the design structure is also very similar.

Im not gonna touch this even with a pair of tongs.

Activity: 9
Are the IPs on the network tab masternodes?

No, just peers that connected to that wallet the last 24 hours.

ok thanks!
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Explorers have been buggy.
Try http://lindachain.com

No, just peers that connected to that wallet the last 24 hours.
Explorers have been buggy.
Try http://lindachain.com

Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
anybody who can help me with this. i cant get that my masternode up and running.
it say masternode not capable when trying to start it.
debug.log say
GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
GUI: QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver

The error is actually down at the bottom of debug log file.  You need to scroll all the way down to see the latest recorded logs.
Activity: 9
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
I change the pool difficulti http://lindaminingpool.ddns.net to 1024-8192.
Welcome to asic mining.
If i change the pool diff to 1024-16384 then you will mining the pool lindaminingpool.ddns.net ?
Because of the small pool speed can not fill up the faucet.  Sad
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
It seems to be a good opportunity ...  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Well, I have done a bit of reading about this coin, talked with various people . . I think that it is a risky investment. 

Dev is staking coins.  Block explorer still not working?  Accusations of same tactics used in another coin . . . and I haven't seen any answer to any of this stuff.  How are investors supposed to hold coins with these issues?  If you respond I am willing to reinvest, but as of now, too sketchy for me. 

Dont worry, you wont get answers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
anybody who can help me with this. i cant get that my masternode up and running.
it say masternode not capable when trying to start it.
debug.log say
GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
GUI: QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
Pages:
Jump to: