Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 31. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
the price down so fast  Shocked
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
More pool is needed?   

What you can offer?

What are you looking for?

mining in your pool yesterday and got nothing. especialy just got 10k linda lol
Activity: 40
Anyone want to pool together on the 30 mill for a master-node?

LUrCMh98UK7oHz9qgFR2mxhrJRHMRm8bxF
Activity: 20
Masternode guide coming tonight fellas Wink
Activity: 20
Quickdeal, is there an ETR on the masternode issue? There is one guy in the discord chat that has been able to get 3 running but took a lot of work. If it's going to be a while then we can ask him to write out a guide for in the meantime. If it'll be fixed soon though, there's no need to have him write it out. I have GIFs and MEMEs ready to drop as soon as issue is resolved.

Anyone that might think this is true, If you open your linda wallet and go to the console  "masternode count" you will see 0, then you can try "masternode list" and you will see an empty list. because currently there are none 0 masternodes and there will be no masternodes for linda as there are bugs in the code that prevent it from being possible to run them, the only way you could run a masternode is if you edited the code then you would have ran an alternative chain with your 'fixed' code.  so you would not be on the main Linda chain.

There wont be any linda masternodes until/unless they do a wallet update and a fork.

That is not how it works you know? Actually we've got nodes to work on discord, come truh it's lit
Activity: 28
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Wow this coin too fast and furious i sent coins from cryptopia it appeard in my yobit account so quick
Activity: 160
Merit: 101
More pool is needed?   

What you can offer?
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
Quickdeal, is there an ETR on the masternode issue? There is one guy in the discord chat that has been able to get 3 running but took a lot of work. If it's going to be a while then we can ask him to write out a guide for in the meantime. If it'll be fixed soon though, there's no need to have him write it out. I have GIFs and MEMEs ready to drop as soon as issue is resolved.

Anyone that might think this is true, If you open your linda wallet and go to the console  "masternode count" you will see 0, then you can try "masternode list" and you will see an empty list. because currently there are none 0 masternodes and there will be no masternodes for linda as there are bugs in the code that prevent it from being possible to run them, the only way you could run a masternode is if you edited the code then you would have ran an alternative chain with your 'fixed' code.  so you would not be on the main Linda chain.

There wont be any linda masternodes until/unless they do a wallet update and a fork.

Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Some problems here:

1)
Block number  in my wallet daemon and oficial block explorer dont match:

2) I tried get some coin from faucets, it says "success" but i got nothing

From time to time the explorer gets stuck. The daemon is always on the right block. You can view the block count and number of connections at the bottom.
Its mainly a database issue. With the explorer stuck you can still search heights, addresses and tx ids. I manually have to kill the db injection process and run the cronjob manually.
I apologize if anyone is inconvenienced by this. I have a monitor running constantly.

I have sent a pm to you,please check and reply back to me.
Activity: 1
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
More pool is needed?   
Due to a configuration issue no blocks where generated on hexpool.com for the last hours. I've sent a compensation of 10.000 LINDA to everyone who submitted at least one valid share.

www.hexpool.com
Stable, fast, https secure - only 2% mining fee!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hexpool.com:3433 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p c=LINDA 

For Nicehash you need to use a higher difficulty:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hexpool.com:3433 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p c=LINDA,d=8192

www.hexpool.com
Stable, fast, https secure - only 2% mining fee!

So, Pool is up and running stable! First blocks where found and payments are running!

I sponsored some nicehash - join now and get your shares faster with constant payouts 💰
CAT-QuickHealTrojan.IRCbot20170715
IkarusTrojan.Win32.IRCBot20170716
KasperskyTrojan.Win32.IRCbot.avdi20170717
nProtectTrojan/W32.IRCBot.2609356820170717
RisingTrojan.IRCbot!8.588 (cloud:OrVlShpw9fP)20170717
TrendMicro-HouseCallSuspicious_GEN.F47V070920170717
ZoneAlarm by Check PointTrojan.Win32.IRCbot.avdi20170717
Any sources, such as github.com ?

I found this.

https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda

So what about this virus at the wallet?

How I can run the wallet from github if it doesn't have virus there?

The only wallet source (windows) from Linda site and has virus...

Up. Guys I-ve been asking both here and to the devs about this for two days but no answers anywhere. Really ?  Is everybody just staking on a trojan infected wallett ?

You have this with many wallets. They have an IRC bot included to find partner servers to sync blocks from - those are recognized as trojans sometimes as many botnets use the same technology.
Hello!

I'm new to POS mining. Have 3 millions of LINDA. Is there any way to mine in pool with POS because I don't have all the needed 30 millions of LINDA to setup Master NODE? One more question. I've got a Mac and from what i've studied there is no wallet for OS X. Is there a way for me to keep coins instead of exchange? Thanks in advance.

you can simply get a Windows VPS, install the Linda Windows wallet there,transfer your Linda to the wallet in VPS and leave the wallet open connected to the network.  That is the simple solution for you that you use Mac. For doing this you will constantly receive your staking reward.

Thank you

From Dev team
Activity: 12
For now, anyone interested in Lindacoin should consider only the staking and lightening fast transaction benefits until we resolve the Masternode issues. We are working tirelessly to ensure all problems are solved.

Thank you for understanding
Can you post daily updates, so community knows this is not a scam coin. What makes a GOOD coin is communication with community not only dev. Looking forward on the latest updates, also will be good to provide expected roadmap with timeline.
dwl
Activity: 37
Hello!

I'm new to POS mining. Have 3 millions of LINDA. Is there any way to mine in pool with POS because I don't have all the needed 30 millions of LINDA to setup Master NODE? One more question. I've got a Mac and from what i've studied there is no wallet for OS X. Is there a way for me to keep coins instead of exchange? Thanks in advance.
Firstly youll have to have your coins in a hardware wallet for the to stake. theoretically what you are asking is possible, we could actually do it with a trusted member of the community right here, but thats the issue: trust. there are a few staking pools out there but this coin is in its infancy and as such i dont think there are any for linda. with 3 million coins youd probably stake around 8000 a day if you can find an old laptop lying around just run that.

Thanks for reply! Mining seems to be unprofitable for me... At its best it would be about 0.4 BTC in 1000 days measuring cryptopia's current price)). Will be waiting for the next exchange listing to sell at affordable price.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
Hello!

Firstly youll have to have your coins in a hardware wallet for the to stake. theoretically what you are asking is possible, we could actually do it with a trusted member of the community right here, but thats the issue: trust. there are a few staking pools out there but this coin is in its infancy and as such i dont think there are any for linda. with 3 million coins youd probably stake around 8000 a day if you can find an old laptop lying around just run that.
dwl
Activity: 37
Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: