Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 8. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What the FUD...?

Coin is not dead. Slack is open and dev comms in there. I've also staked as of around midnight last night..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
no stake for the last 3 days...

This coin is officially dead
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Are there instructions on opening up and using the Linux wallet anywhere? I've been trying to open it in Ubunto 16. I downloaded the .gz file, extracted it via the gui (which created a .exe file), but clicking it does nothing. I also tried launching it via ./Linda-qt. I tried making it an executable and setting up a launcher. If you can't tell I'm fairly new to this. The windows one works just fine for me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

This has got to be a joke... I was kinda hoping that LINDA would take off, but they haven't even bothered with the OSX wallet development for months, and now this? LOL, happy I didn't waste money on this project!

Had the same thought as you, I thought LINDA would take off .. but I saw that it will not leave the ground ....
Activity: 60
How about masternod guys ?
Activity: 112
Dev . You are here  Huh
Activity: 69
Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

This has got to be a joke... I was kinda hoping that LINDA would take off, but they haven't even bothered with the OSX wallet development for months, and now this? LOL, happy I didn't waste money on this project!
Activity: 28
We have lowered the fee to only 0,5%  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://hexpool.com
Fast, stable and https secure mining pool
Only 0.5% fee
Automatic payouts every 2 hours

How to mine?
Fire up your preferred miner with the following parameters (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hexpool.com:3433 -u WALLET -p c=LINDA

How to set different difficulty?
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for nicehash etc.
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hexpool.com:3433 -u WALLET -p c=LINDA,d=8192

Explorer
https://hexpool.com/explorer/LINDA
Activity: 382
Activity: 275
universa
Activity: 275
universa
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have problems with remembering to unlock the wallet Grin
Activity: 14
dirruk  dont forget unlock wallet
Activity: 382
so if i just leave my wallet open after 24 hours it stakes the coins in the wallet
i just bought some and i see a pop up with no staking no mature coins
the coins go from spendeble to stake?
am i understanding this correct or do i need to do something else

Activity: 224

I guess the developers made enough money to justify another useless coin. Very disappointing
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
How long should it take to transfer from the LINDA wallet to an exchange like coinexchange.io. Been waiting like 12 hours now roughly.

Exchange wallets seem to want 20 confirmations or so for Linda.

If this is taking longer than 15-20 minutes, then you're doing something wrong or your exchange is the problem.

Im using coin exchange.io . Went to LINDA , deposit LINDA. GIves you a deposit address copy and pasted that into the wallet where you send from and seems to just be lost no sign of it. Mistake is probably at my end unsure where iv went wrong though.  It says the transaction is unconfirmed in my wallet and the address matches the deposit address coinexchange.io gives me.

If it's still unconfirmed after all that time, maybe re-loading the blockchain would reset the state of the unconfirmed TX and allow you to resubmit it to the network?

Kl man ill try that, how do you reload the blockchain?

If you're on Windows, the location is: C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming\Linda  - Close the wallet down, then move the "txleveldb" folder and "blk0001.dat" file to some other place, then re-start the wallet.  It should download the chain again and hopefully without your hanging TX.

Activity: 11
How long should it take to transfer from the LINDA wallet to an exchange like coinexchange.io. Been waiting like 12 hours now roughly.

Exchange wallets seem to want 20 confirmations or so for Linda.

If this is taking longer than 15-20 minutes, then you're doing something wrong or your exchange is the problem.

Im using coin exchange.io . Went to LINDA , deposit LINDA. GIves you a deposit address copy and pasted that into the wallet where you send from and seems to just be lost no sign of it. Mistake is probably at my end unsure where iv went wrong though.  It says the transaction is unconfirmed in my wallet and the address matches the deposit address coinexchange.io gives me.

If it's still unconfirmed after all that time, maybe re-loading the blockchain would reset the state of the unconfirmed TX and allow you to resubmit it to the network?

Kl man ill try that, how do you reload the blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: