Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 103. (Read 111542 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What do you crave?
Noob question

Could I mine Lindacoin with Antminer S3?
I have 4 of this machines but they are not doing anything since I haven't purchase the power supply

Thank you in advance for your response
I appreciated

Sincerely,

J.J.
Activity: 98
You get more with Staking at this point, very weird.

How much would you have made with staking the same amount of coins per day?

I turned on staking today and within 10min I got 40k coins. it went to 80 days to next and at 39 days 6 hours later
it went to 80 days to next and at 39 days 6 hours later - you lost me here ))

You get those stats when you move mouse over the staking icon. It gives you estimate of next stake.
I my case after the stake it recalculated and came up with 80 days for next state.
6 hours after the sate I checked the stake estimate and it said 39 days until stake.
So in 6 hours I went from 80 to 39 days, which means that it goes much quicker if it passed almost 40 days in 6 hours.

OK. I understand what you're saying now but I don't see a Staking icon in my Windows Linda-qt wallet. )) Maybe it is because I only deposited coins just today and need to wait 24 hours as described in the topic. OK. I will wait.

Coins have to in the wallet for 24 hours before staking.
You can barely see the staking icon. (I hope that it will be more visible next wallet release) but if you see the lock icon on the bottom left corner. The staking icon is immediately to the right. It wont say much unless you're staking already.

What miner do you have for solo mining? I don't think it's a good idea.
You'd be best pointing your miner to Nicehash and then using BTC you earn to buy LINDA.
Found that icon! Thanks. You're right, my coins are immature yet. Will wait 24 hours.
As far as mining goes... I own several L3+ ASICs and was trying to mine LINDA at H2C pool which is not as profitable as, like you're suggesting mining over at nicehash and buying coins at an exchange. Problem is, mining at nicehash is not the most profitable solution either )), which made my thinking about setting up a solo mining setup to see if I can mine more coins as compared to H2C pool plus avoiding hassle of dealing with exchanges.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

I turned on staking today and within 10min I got 40k coins. it went to 80 days to next and at 39 days 6 hours later

You get those stats when you move mouse over the staking icon. It gives you estimate of next stake.
I my case after the stake it recalculated and came up with 80 days for next state.
6 hours after the sate I checked the stake estimate and it said 39 days until stake.
So in 6 hours I went from 80 to 39 days, which means that it goes much quicker if it passed almost 40 days in 6 hours.

OK. I understand what you're saying now but I don't see a Staking icon in my Windows Linda-qt wallet. )) Maybe it is because I only deposited coins just today and need to wait 24 hours as described in the topic. OK. I will wait.

Coins have to in the wallet for 24 hours before staking.
You can barely see the staking icon. (I hope that it will be more visible next wallet release) but if you see the lock icon on the bottom left corner. The staking icon is immediately to the right. It wont say much unless you're staking already.

What miner do you have for solo mining? I don't think it's a good idea.
You'd be best pointing your miner to Nicehash and then using BTC you earn to buy LINDA.
Oh, one newbie question if I may? Where can I find a guide to setup solo mining for this coin?

I also think of the masternode. Web links are perfect. Thanks.

Well, in my 1st 24hours of MN I got about 11k LINDA.
So far 12 hours of my 2nd day I am at 8k LINDA.

We have 55 MNs right now.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
I also think of the masternode. Web links are perfect. Thanks.
Activity: 112
Is this MN setup guide is still the latest/best?

https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/wiki/Basic-Masternode-guide

The reason I am asking is because there is no staking=0 in there for MN config.

The guide works perfectly fine if you follow it step by step. There are a few Unofficial guides too, made by other users:
You can follow unofficial guides at your own risk
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bradspodium.xyz/linda-linda-coin-masternode-guide
https://cryptomat.com/setting-linda-masternode/
https://steemit.com/lindacoin/@auspex/how-to-setup-a-linda-masternode-on-ubuntu-16-linux
http://bradspodium.xyz/2017/07/18/LINDA-Linda/

-support team
Is this MN setup guide is still the latest/best?

https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/wiki/Basic-Masternode-guide

The reason I am asking is because there is no staking=0 in there for MN config.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
How to get in touch with developers or the community? Any active slack/discord channel?

Also could not find any info about the developers in the op or website.

Try going to lindacoinproject.slack.com
to get on Slack. I am not sure if there is Invite or anything that is current.

Linda is giving out bounty and I love it.  Get more videos on board.  Be helpful.
How to get in touch with developers or the community? Any active slack/discord channel?

Try going to lindacoinproject.slack.com
to get on Slack. I am not sure if there is Invite or anything that is current.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
How come Linda is not going up .  How do I make it go up?  Where are the negative comments?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
All the sudden I started staking coins like crazy.  Not sure I understand the POS algorithm. 

There is no obvious indication from the wallet that coins are staking (No staking icon)

Also I am only connected to 1 node, is this normal?
Why is the masternode tab blank? (no masternodes listed)

add nodes that are listed on the first page of this topic to your linda.conf and restart wallet, also add staking=1.

Make sure that wallet is unlocked for staking.
Activity: 97
All the sudden I started staking coins like crazy.  Not sure I understand the POS algorithm. 

There is no obvious indication from the wallet that coins are staking (No staking icon)

Also I am only connected to 1 node, is this normal?
Why is the masternode tab blank? (no masternodes listed)

Activity: 112
Just added LINDA to my no fee scrypt pool come check us out
Jump to: