Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 104. (Read 111542 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
wow, I love your bounty program.  This will help.  It shows that Linda is committed to the best.  Linda to the moon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where is dev? will there be some news?

Currently working on:

PR
Wallet
Bounty program

-support team
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Yep, we need to do some more exposure for the coin or the price will get stale as with many MNs there will be more dumping to get ROI.
I just started my MN last night, but I am holding. Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Where is dev? will there be some news?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The rocket is fueled. Ready to fly to the moon Grin
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
with a total coin count of 50 billion coins
and the total premine is also big, hi dev do you opened airdrop too, thanks, i hope this projec get success ,,

i Agree there needs to be airdrops and bounty programs.

That would make sure that more people get involved with Linda.

Here it is from the Coin dev a few days ago:

Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
and the total premine is also big, hi dev do you opened airdrop too, thanks, i hope this projec get success ,,

i Agree there needs to be airdrops and bounty programs.

That would make sure that more people get involved with Linda.
Activity: 280
What are the devs working on at the moment? Is there a development roadmap for LINDA?

You can check the roadmap in the first page of this thread

-support team
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
What are the devs working on at the moment? Is there a development roadmap for LINDA?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
All the sudden I started staking coins like crazy.  Not sure I understand the POS algorithm. 

Same here, I'm having rewards every 1-4 hours.

https://i.imgur.com/hsUZqgp.png
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
Expensive master node.
Talked with you in slack. I have updated quickdeal to look into this.

-support team
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
My masternode is dying after a while in node-vps. When I open my wallet and type 'masternode start'  it starts working. If I close the wallet and re-open it after a while my masternode is gone.Anybody else has similar issues?

Your ports might not be forwarded well. This is the only reason for any Masternode to keep stopping.

You can use a software called SPI forward. Also you should let the customer care of node-vps know about this

-support team

"masternode start" only starts a masternode from your own wallet, which is the wrong command to use when you are trying to run a Hot/Cold setup

so, after testing extensively, it seems to me the wallet cannot read the masternode.conf file?!
i did on purpose rewrite the masternode.conf file to a level where other wallets will crash, nothing happened, not even a warning, which is why im saying masternode.conf is not being read
Support for Linda has been disabled on node-vps.com until this is resolved.

also, invite for slack does not work, someone please give out a working one

You have the option then to not to go for node-vps.com and just get a local machine running Linda wallet

Here are a few sites which provide Windows VPS from $5 to $7
pivps.com
vps-mart.com
Win-vps.com

you can use this new link to join slack https://join.slack.com/t/lindacoinproject/shared_invite/enQtMjQ5NTAyMTM4NTMzLTc4ZTg1YjU0NWI2ZmRiMzk2NDNhOTljYzZkZWY1MGVjOTBkYjllY2RjODkxOWRhMDBmY2YyZjc5OGY5ZmFmMGY

-support team

please reread the text i wrote, it seems like you didnt read it, but assumed

I am the owner of node-vps.com
My masternode is dying after a while in node-vps. When I open my wallet and type 'masternode start'  it starts working. If I close the wallet and re-open it after a while my masternode is gone.Anybody else has similar issues?

Your ports might not be forwarded well. This is the only reason for any Masternode to keep stopping.

You can use a software called SPI forward. Also you should let the customer care of node-vps know about this

-support team

"masternode start" only starts a masternode from your own wallet, which is the wrong command to use when you are trying to run a Hot/Cold setup

so, after testing extensively, it seems to me the wallet cannot read the masternode.conf file?!
i did on purpose rewrite the masternode.conf file to a level where other wallets will crash, nothing happened, not even a warning, which is why im saying masternode.conf is not being read

You have the option then to not to go for node-vps.com and just get a local machine running Linda wallet

Here are a few sites which provide Windows VPS from $5 to $7
pivps.com
vps-mart.com
Win-vps.com

you can use this new link to join slack https://join.slack.com/t/lindacoinproject/shared_invite/enQtMjQ5NTAyMTM4NTMzLTc4ZTg1YjU0NWI2ZmRiMzk2NDNhOTljYzZkZWY1MGVjOTBkYjllY2RjODkxOWRhMDBmY2YyZjc5OGY5ZmFmMGY

-support team
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

-support team

My masternode is dying after a while in node-vps. When I open my wallet and type 'masternode start'  it starts working. If I close the wallet and re-open it after a while my masternode is gone.Anybody else has similar issues?

-support team

Activity: 237
Crashing of Linda is bad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
are there a plan to release a new wallet cause it is really annoying that we have to put a rule in windows defender not to scan this wallet.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
My masternode is dying after a while in node-vps. When I open my wallet and type 'masternode start'  it starts working. If I close the wallet and re-open it after a while my masternode is gone.Anybody else has similar issues?
Jump to: