Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 109. (Read 111542 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 502
Dev, or Anyone. Please let me know. Am trying to built masternode .Thank you .

Yes the wallet is OK, there's no virus in it.  I posted these instructions recently as to how you can allow LINDA to exist on your PC:

Go to Windows Defender Security Center, then click the Shield Icon, then Virus & threat protection settings, then scroll down to Exclusions. 

Maybe make an Excluded folder on your desktop or choose an existing folder and add it to the Excluded list there.  Then you can download/run the LINDA wallet into this excluded folder, and it should be able to stay there and also use the %APPDATA% folder for the data without warnings or errors.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Dev, or Anyone. Please let me know. Am trying to built masternode .Thank you .

====
Virus alert Windows defender , am dowloading from linda website.
Any one faced the same issue, Is it fine to allow it.

Any idea guys

win32/fuery.A!c@
Activity: 20
Virus alert Windows defender , am dowloading from linda website.
Any one faced the same issue, Is it fine to allow it.

Any idea guys

win32/fuery.A!c@
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone else having problem with staking?? Using v1.0.1.1-g wallet
Yup, didn't reciveve single stack from 170k since 14th. I've tried to restart wallet many times but it didn't worked for me Sad
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Anyone else having problem with staking?? Using v1.0.1.1-g wallet
Activity: 333
Cryptopia support reponded to me that they think there is a network fork going on. I think their wallet decided to follow a wrong fork in the blockchain.
Resync time for them I expect.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I sent coins to crytopia and I wasn'tt aware of the maintenance any idea when that will need resolved?

It is an issue that sometimes  (1 in 100) cryptopia deposits were kept in pending by cryptopia. We are solving this issue in particular

-support team
Activity: 224
I sent coins to crytopia and I wasn'tt aware of the maintenance any idea when that will need resolved?
Activity: 226
thx it worked when i put in an exception to the folder where linda is installed. but anyway maybe i am not the only with this problem

Yes , Thank you so much to you and btct22.
Good community and dev.team. I'm very appreciate to buy Linda. I hope that it is good future.
Activity: 434
thx it worked when i put in an exception to the folder where linda is installed. but anyway maybe i am not the only with this problem
no it just delete it. if i stop defender and install and run it works. but when enabling defender again it deletes linda immediately without asking. if defender is running when downloading the wallet it deletes it when download is complete.

You can go to Windows Defender Security Center, then click the Shield Icon, then Virus & threat protection settings, then scroll down to Exclusions.  Maybe make an Excluded folder on your desktop, and add it to the Excluded list as a folder.  Then you can download the LINDA wallet into this excluded folder, and it should be able to stay there and also use the %APPDATA% folder for the data.
no it just delete it. if i stop defender and install and run it works. but when enabling defender again it deletes linda immediately without asking. if defender is running when downloading the wallet it deletes it when download is complete.
hello all my windows defender delete the linda wallet, is there gonna be an update to the wallet so we dont have to stop windows defender.

There's a warning at the start that comes up for me with Windows Defender, but it's more like an "Are you Sure?" prompt.  And you can click a little link and then a "Run Anyway" button comes up, which you can click to run it.  But I've never had it delete anything.  Is there an message that tells you why it's deleting it? 

In worst case I think you can set exceptions to certain .exe files and then it should leave it alone.  LINDA is running well for me under Windows 7 and Windows 10.

hello all my windows defender delete the linda wallet, is there gonna be an update to the wallet so we dont have to stop windows defender.
how to start staking Linda coin? I have 5000 coins . wallet unlocked but no staking.

You cannot stake with that low coins. You need about 50k+ coins to gain staking weight
Please make sure that your wallet is unlocked for staking, if it is unlocked already then please restart wallet, you will get paid in 1 hour.
Also please note that wallet should be online 24/7
-support team

Updated to latest wallet. 64.8k coins.
Spendable 64831
Stake = 0
Unconfirmed = 0
But in status tells me is staking expected time to get reward.... 62 DAYS

Please ignore staking weight and time, they are yet to be configured in wallet. You still get payment every 24 hours if wallet is online and unlocked for staking

-support team

Sry but not getting anything. had my pc on 24hrs on with wallet on which is unlocked and nothing
is it possible to stake, if a masternode is configured in the same wallet ??

If it's a local masternode then no, the staking interferes with the MN collateral TX and the MN stops working pretty quickly.  I'm running 2 wallets to deal with it, a MN wallet and a separate staking wallet on another PC and now it's pretty stable.
Activity: 112
how to start staking Linda coin? I have 5000 coins . wallet unlocked but no staking.

You cannot stake with that low coins. You need about 50k+ coins to gain staking weight
Please make sure that your wallet is unlocked for staking, if it is unlocked already then please restart wallet, you will get paid in 1 hour.
-support team

Spendable 64831
Stake = 0
Unconfirmed = 0

Please ignore staking weight and time, they are yet to be configured in wallet. You still get payment every 24 hours if wallet is online and unlocked for staking

-support team

-support team

Spendable 64831
Stake = 0
Unconfirmed = 0
Activity: 1
on cryptopia there is an completed transaction in my withdrawal history, it it not pending !
but the transaction does not exist in the linda blockchain explorer.
i transfered to my wallet address before and after, all other transactions worked fine!
i have an open ticket at cryptopia, but did not get much response, they just said that there were backend problems and that they are contacting LINDA devs ....
its very bad for my, cuz this was the last transaction i nedded to have my 30 mln coins for the masternode, so i can't run it ....

Same here, I am missing my withdraw of Linda Coin too. And my wallet is showing nothing at all for a few days now, waiting on a response from Cryptopia.
All my other withdraws have had no issues. So if anyone hears anything on this issues, I would appreciate a hookup :-)

Thanks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Ive tried to download the Linda  Windows wallet from the Linda webpage.
Windows defender came up with several allerts.... fo trojan horses (WIN32/Tilken.B!cl and WIN32/Rubat!rfn)
What's up with that?

False positives.
I have it on multiple computers and have absolutely no issues at all.
It has an IRC communication module in it that it supposedly doesn't like for whatever reason.

Jump to: