Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 52. (Read 111540 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can anyone help me to set up multiple masternodes on the same PC?

Can I run multiple masternodes from one and the same wallet?

dev?
In general, the same IP address can only open one masternode, which obviously you can't do.

Currently, I set up 2 separate wallets, running from the same PC. Both wallets show that the masternode is running.

But according to you that is not possible?

Can I run two masternodes from the same wallet?
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Hi is there a discord( oficial or community driven) for this project, if not I highly recommend one.
Activity: 14
Dont panic sell. Hodl until the end. People are dumping Linda fear of dropping to 5 or 3 satoshis. I will be buying more if thats the case.
Hodl Hodl Hodl.
People are rightly concerned because:
  • the github has been inactive for 7 months. e.g., no active development occurring
  • the "whitepaper" is merely a mission statement
  • as far as I know we don't even know who the developers are
It's a common sense situation.

I hope the dev will finally come and clear things up.
Same.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

dev?
In general, the same IP address can only open one masternode, which obviously you can't do.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Dont panic sell. Hodl until the end. People are dumping Linda fear of dropping to 5 or 3 satoshis. I will be buying more if thats the case.
Hodl Hodl Hodl.

Congratulations if you hodl! Nice jump this morning. GO LINDA GO!

Indeed. Looks very bullish. I think a rebound to beyond 90 Sats again is looking likely.
Activity: 154
Please dont panic, and hold the coin, we will see good growth in coming months Cool
Activity: 75
Hodl Hodl Hodl.

Congratulations if you hodl! Nice jump this morning. GO LINDA GO!
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Hodl Hodl Hodl.
  • the github has been inactive for 7 months. e.g., no active development occurring

I hope the dev will finally come and clear things up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Excellent coin! Well adjusted, very good time for purchasing.
Like all other coins)
Activity: 28

dev?
Activity: 3
so, like anybody, I kinda got nervous in the past couple of weeks...lots of talk of fake or dead coins...and then the bloodbath this week.

Full disclosure, I'm a HODL'r...with moderate stake in a lot of different alts.

so, after reading a LOT of this thread to catch up...I searched deeper, and there appears to be some action on their twitter.

https://twitter.com/Lindaproject

I'm not a big twitterer...but unless somebody's just perpetuating the scam with this twitter, it's a pretty extensive thing...

Here's the whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19VlNLWxK5fJlFq_ljgePtecr4oBbOs48/view

and the roadmap
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12IqBFOcBMlyf3-d0f3rIBgOXRNGNKzm5/view

so, I'm no expert at WP and RM but I'd love to hear if anybody things this does or does not constitute legit support for this coin.

I"m still very hopeful that it will succeed...both because I'm invested and because I think it's a great idea.

That's what I've invested in, things that have an idea I can get behind.

Exciting I am about what blockchain, crypto and decentralized environments can bring for the future of our world.

Activity: 15
Hodl Hodl Hodl.

I had a post deleted yesterday for saying the exact same thing. I wasn't being overly critical, just wondering what's going on.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
When I get wallet address LINDA in Yobit exchange, there is no problem
I send LINDA from Coinexchange.io to yobit.net
LINDA wallet in exchange yobit.net
"Deposit for such currency is temporarily off "

You need to contact Yobit team then
Activity: 322
When I get wallet address LINDA in Yobit exchange, there is no problem
I send LINDA from Coinexchange.io to yobit.net
LINDA wallet in exchange yobit.net
"Deposit for such currency is temporarily off "

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hi, anyone run the wallet on OpenWrt router?
Activity: 19
Does coin explorer work? I have problem with 0 confirmation transfer for a few days. Its gone from wallet but never showed up in explorer. I try to check transfers from the past that were ok but also i cant see them in explorer.So my question is does it really work or its a scam? 
Activity: 4
This happened with XVG last year, dropped to nothing. Everyone thought it was over. After, it bounced back and now (besides the dip in everything) still better then it ever was. May or may not apply here. Who knows
Activity: 49
At this time, anybody can respond if the LINDA Project is dead or not ! No real news, no big update, small community, ... it's a bad sign for investors and for the future !
Activity: 13
How much linda blocks are there maded? When will the block reward half? can someone give me more information?

thank you
Activity: 14
Hodl Hodl Hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: