Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 56. (Read 111540 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
MY Win wallet got an error "ERROR loading block database". This was happened after my PC hang.

I have restarted my PC, but it does not help. It still showing the same issue after I tried to open the wallet.

Can someone advise ?
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Pool for Future-Airdrops already at 9.000.000 NDL
how come when you encrypt wallet then unlock "staking only" you can still send coins out wallet ? doesn't make much sense

If the wallet is encrypted and you unlock for "staking only," if you attempt to send coins, it should ask for the password. If not, there's something wrong with the wallet. A bug maybe?

!!! SERIOUS FACT THAT SHOULDN'T BE IGNORED !!!

Yes it is. I also wondered about what this new coin brings if all info is open to everyone and: What if it is no bug but a concept?

I am decrypting my wallet now as far as I can and surely I will be no passenger or victim of digital greed within the LINDA Theme, until they just tell us just what they want to deliver as a concerning project (not just nice name and Photoshopped icons).

n
Activity: 17
well I was able too ... have you tried?

they need to sort that asap
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
how come when you encrypt wallet then unlock "staking only" you can still send coins out wallet ? doesn't make much sense

If the wallet is encrypted and you unlock for "staking only," if you attempt to send coins, it should ask for the password. If not, there's something wrong with the wallet. A bug maybe?

!!! SERIOUS FACT THAT SHOULDN'T BE IGNORED !!!
Activity: 22
My linda wallet is no longer on my computer.

I downloaded the wallet about 1 month ago and transferred my the coins into the wallet.

My wallets are on a laptop so they don't run 100% of the time so i open then to let the block chain sync.

Today i cannot find the linda wallet anywhere on my computer.

In the program files i have located the appdata

the files i located was

database, txleveldb, .lock, blk0001,dat, db.log, debug.log, linda.conf, peers.dat, and wallet.dat

Can anyone help?

I tried to download the wallet again but a virus was detected?

Thanks

Hunter

The virus detected is a false positive, you need to tell your antivirus to recognize as false positive or disable window defender before can run the wallet. AFter running it for some time, replace your new wallet.dat with old wallet.dat and your coins will be back after wallet complete sync, but make sure you save your old wallet.dat somewhere before running the new wallet. That wallet.dat is where your coins are.
Got it.

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I m the creator of the group “Linda coiners” on Facebook with over 600 members as of today. I don’t have Linda due to family emergency weeks ago. I will appreciate if the you guys can donate to me. My Linda address is: LZNtRPZdcuzugT8MxwtjShxMuNpupHUdyh.    Look the group up if u don’t believe me or want to chat with me. I’m Neil O’Neil on Facebook and the group name is “Linda coiners”. Thanks
Activity: 31

I downloaded the wallet about 1 month ago and transferred my the coins into the wallet.

My wallets are on a laptop so they don't run 100% of the time so i open then to let the block chain sync.

the files i located was

database, txleveldb, .lock, blk0001,dat, db.log, debug.log, linda.conf, peers.dat, and wallet.dat

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hunter

The virus detected is a false positive, you need to tell your antivirus to recognize as false positive or disable window defender before can run the wallet. AFter running it for some time, replace your new wallet.dat with old wallet.dat and your coins will be back after wallet complete sync, but make sure you save your old wallet.dat somewhere before running the new wallet. That wallet.dat is where your coins are.
Got it.

Thanks!
Activity: 179

the files i located was

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hunter

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
how much coins I need for stacking?

IIRC it's 100,000. Could be wrong. Maybe someone else could confirm?

Whitepaper says 2.000.000 (2mil).

As someone mentioned earlier, I think 2mil is (or will be) the new masternode requirement. I know staking requires much less. Fairly sure it was mentioned a while ago in the Linda Slack channel that's it's 100,000 but I've never tried staking less than that so I can't confirm.
Activity: 31

the files i located was

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hunter
Activity: 21
Added extra nodes yet it is dead slow. Not great start for me with this coin. Stuck on block 255276 for the last 3h ........
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
It was changed with the huge new Updates.. You now need 2m Linda for Masternode, which is good.

Tho at the current price, its still pretty high.

I think Linda could need more privacy/security related updates/news. An improved wallet with a better design too.

Btw Cryptopia Linda Wallet works perfect just tested it. Coinexchange.io still has some issues but they have a lot of issues often with many coins.

Hi

Do you have the updates on the MN requirement?
Activity: 154
My Wallet Synced alright, Holders hold your Coin, it has a great Future, you will soon see $0.1 Cool
Activity: 9
any one have news of coinexchange.io offline wallet....does coinexchange reply to anyone wallet offline for 2 days....got money stuck Sad
I also have problems like you, have not answered from coin exchange
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Interesting project. I liked everything, but I missed the point of entry. Let's hope for a good correction. Good luck to all and good earnings!
Activity: 76
I have a question i have 37k linda..and im staking it on my wallet..last time I check the wallet it says " expected time to earn reward is 16 days" and earlier it says 20 days.. now it says 21 days.. is there something wrong in my wallet?
I'm also staking around 20k Linda and it was stuck at 30 days for days now. I think the amount I have is too low to get any stake.
Activity: 8
I have a question i have 37k linda..and im staking it on my wallet..last time I check the wallet it says " expected time to earn reward is 16 days" and earlier it says 20 days.. now it says 21 days.. is there something wrong in my wallet?
Activity: 7
any one have news of coinexchange.io offline wallet....does coinexchange reply to anyone wallet offline for 2 days....got money stuck Sad

me too. 46k my linda coin.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
Activity: 524
Merit: 502
It was changed with the huge new Updates.. You now need 2m Linda for Masternode, which is good.

Tho at the current price, its still pretty high.

I think Linda could need more privacy/security related updates/news. An improved wallet with a better design too.

Btw Cryptopia Linda Wallet works perfect just tested it. Coinexchange.io still has some issues but they have a lot of issues often with many coins.

So I need to invest around $15k for a masternode and start earning PoS?
Activity: 75
I have big proglem with my linda wallet
First i was send my coins to wallet before synchornization...
second  I try to synchornize my wallet but when I m on true block where're my coins  ...  my wallet just crash and critical error
st13runtime_error
cannot create DB cursor
Anybody can help me ?  I have 10k linda .. For me is a lot monay and just now i cant use this am afraid i have lost it
there is screenshot
https://ibb.co/eNevGm

Please anybody can help me what to do ??

Find the discord or chat room for lindacoin and ask for help there. Never sent coins before FULLY sync with the network. Now my question is did you make a copy of your wallet before you send the coins? You can also look in youtube for help there is bunch of people who lost coins this way. Please people get informed before is too late.
If you made a backup of the wallet before sending the coins. Here is what you can do.

I feel like I wrote this before somewhere else.
windows Users.
Make sure you get the latest Lindacoin Wallet from github. ( this works for Windows Computer if you are using Ubuntu or something else you will know where the wallet.dat file is saved.)
Step1) Get a different computer or login as a different user and install Lindacoin all over again.
Step2) This will be a brand new wallet with a different user name and it is best if you have a different computer but if you only have one computer add a new user name to this computer and install and Let lindacoin wallet fully sync with the network.
Step3) Once thats done. Close the new recently installed wallet and go here C:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\Lindacoin and inside this folder there is a file called wallet.dat rename this file to wallet.dat.old
Step4) Now go back to the old user to wallet where you had problems syncing or attempt to send coins BEFORE fully Synch and get a copy of the wallet.dat same location C:\users\OLDusername\appdata\roaming\lindacoin\wallet.dat and copy and paste to the NEW location with the new wallet and
Step5) Now.... fingers crossed. Open the new installed wallet and your coins should all be there.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER SHARE THE FILE WALLET.DAT THIS FILE CONTAINS ALL YOUR COINS. ALSO, IF YOU ADD A PASSWORD TO THIS FILE WRITE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE IF YOU LOSE THIS PASSWORD YOUR COINS ARE GONE.

NEXT!!
Pages:
Jump to: