Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 97. (Read 111542 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
You've got LINDA on all these exchanges, which is great..  But a minimum amount of effort regarding the information about the coin is important.  

What's happened to the website?  Can we help in some way to get the ship back on course?  I host websites for a living, do you need help with it?

Is the Linda Dev working on say the wallet masternode.conf reading problem getting fixed for hosted masternodes etc.

Have we hit the end of LINDA's road already  Huh

I agree.  Website should have its own website designer.  Developers should concentrate on bringing functionality to Linda Coin.  So if you don't have a webdeveloper then hire one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The website is being worked on. We will get the site up by Monday. There is no need to panic. Every Alt coin is suffering right now

We are working on the wallet issues. Many other Alt coins have this issue of false alerts for virus.

-support team
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please work on your website.  This is a priority.  I think it is sinking your coin. 

Just the site? I think it's going to be a dead coin very soon
Please work on your website.  This is a priority.  I think it is sinking your coin. 
BTCЯazor PoolBTC

No fee`s on some pools for a limited time!

Low fee`s <1% and Random no fee`s

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org

LINDA mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3533 -u -p c=LINDA
0% fee for all Scrypt mining!
has there been released a new wallet? if not you should consider make a new, cause setting an exception in the windows defender doesnt seem right. that alone make users not using your coin.

A lot of wallets have the IRC bug issue. It is IRC protocol (internet relay chat) This is what our wallet uses to communicate with other wallets and so the antivirus gets confused as this is not a chat software, it is a wallet. This is just a false alarm. You can ignore it by adding the Linda-qt.exe file to antivirus exceptions. This false alarm is on many other coin's wallets too.

-support team

Can you change to a different protocol?  This will eliminate the Windows defender problem.  Do you have a road map?
has there been released a new wallet? if not you should consider make a new, cause setting an exception in the windows defender doesnt seem right. that alone make users not using your coin.

A lot of wallets have the IRC bug issue. It is IRC protocol (internet relay chat) This is what our wallet uses to communicate with other wallets and so the antivirus gets confused as this is not a chat software, it is a wallet. This is just a false alarm. You can ignore it by adding the Linda-qt.exe file to antivirus exceptions. This false alarm is on many other coin's wallets too.

-support team
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Lindachain.com is not official block explorer website. You should not use it.

You can use https://prohashing.com/explorer/Lindacoin/

-support team
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Activity: 189
Dev, what happened?
Ok, on a serious note, can we have a discussion on what additional features we need to implement into LINDA.
I think one of the main things is Privacy, so something like private transactions would benefit this coin especially with a fairly decent speed of transactions I've seen.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Yes, Linda should be the next monero.  That would be awesome
Hi, I am new to Linda and I want to invest at this low price  Grin , but before I do that I want know at is happening with Linda website "http://lindacoin.com" ?

Thanks

We are working on the website issue
-support team
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Ok, on a serious note, can we have a discussion on what additional features we need to implement into LINDA.
I think one of the main things is Privacy, so something like private transactions would benefit this coin especially with a fairly decent speed of transactions I've seen.

Thoughts, suggestions?
Activity: 131
Hi, I am new to Linda and I want to invest at this low price  Grin , but before I do that I want know at is happening with Linda website "http://lindacoin.com" ?

Thanks
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
What other exciting projects are happening with Linda coin?  Are we going to have a system to make people use Linda?  

Linda is on 5 exchanges. Anyone can use the coin to send money from one exchange to another in less time. This is our objective.
You can suggest more

-support team

I am very  happy that Linda is not on Yobit.  Linda, being a masternode, will be taken advantage by a scam exchange Yobit.  Yobit will put Linda in a "maintenance mode" so people can not withdraw Linda.  This causes distresses to investors.  Congrats to Linda for having the foresight to avoid Yobit, the scam exchange.

It is trading on YoBit though - you have to click on "BTC" then search..  Currently at 5 sats there.
Activity: 92
Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

Linda is on 5 exchanges. Anyone can use the coin to send money from one exchange to another in less time. This is our objective.
You can suggest more

-support team

[/quote]

Hii Linda Team When u Published Linda coin White paper & Add on Bittrex
What other exciting projects are happening with Linda coin?  Are we going to have a system to make people use Linda? 

You can suggest more

-support team

I am very  happy that Linda is not on Yobit.  Linda, being a masternode, will be taken advantage by a scam exchange Yobit.  Yobit will put Linda in a "maintenance mode" so people can not withdraw Linda.  This causes distresses to investors.  Congrats to Linda for having the foresight to avoid Yobit, the scam exchange.

Finally succeeded. Setup completed Masternode.

Thanks. Support Team.

see the Debug window.

It will be OK?

-------------------------------------

15:16:35

masternode start

15:16:36

successfully started masternode

---------------------------------------

Yes it will be ok now

-support team
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is there a bootstrap.dat file available?
Pages:
Jump to: