Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 94. (Read 111542 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Yes every coin is different and for Linda masternode you need 30 million - it says here on the official page of Linda: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-linda-powpos-99-apr-masternode-multi-wallet-new-thread-2126041  Thanks

after I have read the official page till have some question about it, some thread said if you not want to be masternode, you also can staking with a hundred thousand amount,
anyway, I will buy 1M for the staking, but is this I need to open the wallet over run for 24 hours for staking? can't power off  the computer during the 24 hours?

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yes every coin is different and for Linda masternode you need 30 million - it says here on the official page of Linda: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-linda-powpos-99-apr-masternode-multi-wallet-new-thread-2126041  Thanks

That's a very small amount, you need at least a few million to get some reasonable staking return. 

sorry, may I ask few question, how many the minimum amount need use for the staking?

it seem no any information about it? where can I found it? I have some tokc coin and emb coin , only 100K in the wallet, but have not this problem, are

different coin need use the different amount for staking? 
To get a masternode, you need 30 million coins, this is what they mentioned everywhere.  Where did you read 100 - 300 million coins?
Activity: 11

That's a very small amount, you need at least a few million to get some reasonable staking return.  

hey, you need to more lindacoin.

at least 100~300 Million coins~

have fun staking~ Smiley
Hello Linda Masternode Experts, I have transfered 30m Linda coins in the Linda cold wallet and edited the linda.conf file as follows:
rpcuser=Lindarpc
rcppassword=5ywUbjX9AkFC1Qkv1ibFnV23Y6j39kAJKHkqqxPLzHPP
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternodeprivkey=masternode genkey (key hidden for security reasons)
addnode=185.82.200.183
addnode=185.183.98.138
masternode=1

After I edited the linda.conf file and starting to start the linda.qt file, I am getting the following error shown here: https://imgur.com/a/gbyS3
Any help on this is highly appreciated. Thanks
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Due to I am newbie in POS, how can I get my staking in linda coin, I have open the wallet and running over more than 2 weeks,
but have not receive any staking, if this any setting in the wallet? thank you!

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
New mining pool - LINDA - Fee 0.5%

http://antminepool.com

For scrypt vardiff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3433 -u LINDA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LINDA

or use d=your_diff as password:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3433 -u LINDA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LINDA,d=your_diff

Happy mining....

Thanks
Activity: 144
It's sad that talented people want to make money that way.
Not everybody has the knowledge to start a coin.
If you have that talent you can earn money in a fair way.

I hope the owner of Linda will see this.
I hope he or she will understand that Linda can become a serious coin.
Again ... you do not have to steal to earn money.

Use your talent positively.
That makes you happy and you can be proud of yourself.
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
^ Why would he do that?  He can do what he does instead, come up with coin after coin and do the exact same thing he does.  You can check the record of all those coins. 
Activity: 144
Some think Linda is fake, a scam.
I'm not sure but I want to say something to the team ...

Linda is a strong name and a robust system.
Why would you not do your best to make Linda grow?

The world doesn't only needs complex projects, but also simple means of payment that people trust in.

Linda has that potential.
If the team focuses on acceptors like known stores, I believe in it.

Stealing is not necessary to earn money.
If you fail to raise the project, seek help from professional people.

Provide a good and transparent website, introduce yourself as a team and make plans.

Linda can become a serious coin.
The project can be win-win for everyone.

So team, rethink your intentions and plans, and believe in your own project, Linda.
If you do that, many people will do also.
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
I posted a question here and it got deleted.
Activity: 28

Enable "Coin Control (experts only)" in options, then go to Send, then click "Inputs".  This will show you the current state of the collateral TX, which needs to be exactly 30M. You may need to re-do the setup.

Yes you can't stake and run a masternode at the same time because it blows up.  You have to lock the wallet after starting the node.

Dear btc22,

Thank you for your help.

I will re-do the setup andmake sure I have exactly 30M in the wallet.

If I unlock the wallet it gives an option "Staking only". I assume I have to de-select that option.

Should I put staking=0 in the wallet conf?

Once the masternode is started, the wallet needs to be locked completely. You can try the staking=0 option, I just keep the wallet locked and then it doesn't break.  I have a separate wallet on another computer for staking.

Hi,

Followed your advice and it all seems to work now. Thanks!

Is there a way I can make sure the masternode works and is seen (I cannot see it (yet) on masternode.pro)?

I'm not 100% sure how to do it in windows wallet, but I think you can do this in your debug console:

masternode list

..and then look for your IP

Or from Linux command line:

Lindad masternode list | grep

If you see your IP with " : 1" after it, then you're MN is enabled and on the network.

All seems to work. Thanks for the help
Activity: 6

Enable "Coin Control (experts only)" in options, then go to Send, then click "Inputs".  This will show you the current state of the collateral TX, which needs to be exactly 30M. You may need to re-do the setup.

Yes you can't stake and run a masternode at the same time because it blows up.  You have to lock the wallet after starting the node.

Dear btc22,

Thank you for your help.

If I unlock the wallet it gives an option "Staking only". I assume I have to de-select that option.

Once the masternode is started, the wallet needs to be locked completely. You can try the staking=0 option, I just keep the wallet locked and then it doesn't break.  I have a separate wallet on another computer for staking.

Hi,

Is there a way I can make sure the masternode works and is seen (I cannot see it (yet) on masternode.pro)?

I'm not 100% sure how to do it in windows wallet, but I think you can do this in your debug console:

masternode list

..and then look for your IP

Or from Linux command line:

Lindad masternode list | grep

If you see your IP with " : 1" after it, then you're MN is enabled and on the network.
Activity: 12
Haven't lost faith in Linda and won't sell. Just hoping for better times to come  Grin
Activity: 28

Dear btc22,

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

Activity: 1
Linda is very cheap, so sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 11
Wow!!  The reward is coming.!

Linda coin allive!!

The outlook for Linda Coin is bright.!! I hope so!!! 

The master node has more than 50 people. for 2 weeks.

Don't sell at low prices! Wait! It will be normalized shortly.
Activity: 6
Stop sell for a low price!

We need to ressurect linda coin!

We will do this by selling at high price.

Let's think and reflect. If we continue to sell at low prices, it will die.

If the site comes back everything returns to normal. The people lost faith in lindacoin
Pages:
Jump to: