Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET - page 7. (Read 21354 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
is this coin in any way connected with the real LINDA coin?
maybe we could get them branded together.

btw is this a "brand new" coin or an old dead coin that was rebranded?

It is not related to Linda in anyway.

The coin is a brand new coin that is not older than two months but dev is currently nowhere to be found so the community decides to takeover.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
I  have started a WordPress blog for LSC, it will be ready next weekend.

Someone with Linux Wallet PM me

Good move.

I am fully with you. Lets get it going!

me too. and i will also spread the word about this coin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
is this coin in any way connected with the real LINDA coin?
maybe we could get them branded together.

btw is this a "brand new" coin or an old dead coin that was rebranded?

Good move.

I am fully with you. Lets get it going!
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Does this coin run masternode?

Not yet. But all that will be put in place.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does this coin run masternode?

Activity: 210
Yay.....Linda's Sister might be good for more than a one night stand after all. Maybe she is good to take on for the long haul.

Cheesy
I think it is a good idea to start a new ANN thread and then also create a website. However, we also need to find a dev who is ready to take this project to a next level and bring life to this coin. I can build a Discord channel and have my folks hop in for help and promotion if need be. As a community we need to bring in all forces to give new life to this coin.

Are you guys with me?

I am 100% with you, lets get it going.

We need to run any type of campaign we can for this coin
I think it is a good idea to start a new ANN thread and then also create a website. However, we also need to find a dev who is ready to take this project to a next level and bring life to this coin. I can build a Discord channel and have my folks hop in for help and promotion if need be. As a community we need to bring in all forces to give new life to this coin.

Are you guys with me?

count me in..  I think at this moment find a new dev is most inportant!

Are you guys with me?
I want to Start a WordPress blog for LSC. What do guys think?

I think its a good idea. Smiley
I am overwhelm by the community response towards taking over this coin.

I like the suggestion of WordPress blog at least it will save cost, lets go by that for now.

Also the idea opening another ANN for this coin is a very good idea.

I will also like us to translation into different languages, but let's get the website (WordPress blog) ready first.

We all need to work together to make this coin great!
I want to Start a WordPress blog for LSC. What do guys think?
Activity: 322
Yes this is awesome....I am still holding and staking my coins....I suggest that after the website and everything is done that we let this thread die, and create a new bitcointalk thread about it. But yeah...I suggest anyone wanting to take over this coins start acquiring a large position. Maybe we can find someone to pay to make it a masternode coin in the future. Cheesy

I'd probably donate a little to the project if I acquire a lot more LSC. I have 18 million at the moment. 

I have 12 million LSC, still holding and staking my coins. Smiley

same with me, I also hold 11m LSC, waiting it dump in the future  Grin Grin Grin
Yes this is awesome....I am still holding and staking my coins....I suggest that after the website and everything is done that we let this thread die, and create a new bitcointalk thread about it. But yeah...I suggest anyone wanting to take over this coins start acquiring a large position. Maybe we can find someone to pay to make it a masternode coin in the future. Cheesy

I'd probably donate a little to the project if I acquire a lot more LSC. I have 18 million at the moment. 

I have 12 million LSC, still holding and staking my coins. Smiley
Activity: 210

Good to see that some many people are coming forward to build this coin and keep the project alive. I strongly believe that community can do wonders. Please join the Telegram chat and left share ideas and discuss the future growth of this coin. It is vital that we start working on this soon so that who all have invested in this coin feel good and not lost.

Someone said we need to bring in something special in this coin compared to what it currently has and I think with help of dev and community we can surely make this happen.
My Plans for us to continue and boost this coin.

1. Website
2. CoinMarketCap
3. Social Media Campaign
4. More Exchanges

I want some persons to join me in doing this. Interested persons can PM me.
We will also need your financial assistants.

Please if you have any/better suggestion on how we can take the coin higher, do let us know.

I like working with the minds of people, so your comments, suggestions, and contributions will help us a lot

Do not forget to join the Telegram Group https://t.me/joinchat/F3e7X0MSywUGSY8rbdXycg

Thanks.

I have been going through the post.

You have a good Idea but I think we should start with one.
I suggest start with the website even if it is a kind of WordPress blog.

If we keep waiting for dev, guys it gonna do us no good.

I am in support of community takeover and make some $$$ men! This coin looks good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Linda sister coin. Can you explain why that is the name of your coin? for most coins I can come up with an idea, but for this one it is difficult Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: