Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET - page 10. (Read 21354 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

this coin will survive, i trust this community Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Let's hope dev will show up soon. But with or without dev, the community can push this coin and the dev will be jealous and regret his mistake.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Someone more knowledgeable should create a new thread and take the position of a new developer for this coin.
I knew the Dev dumped all the pre-mine the second it hit Novaexchange....He deleted my posts when I called out exactly what he was doing. But yes the coin does actually function pretty well. But Dev was greedy and tried to leave us holding an empty bag.

Dev will probably create a new bitcointalk account, create another clone coin, rinse and repeat, then do it all over again.

Someone could acquire a large holding and take over the development probably pretty easily though.

If the community decide to takeover this coin, how does that work? the takeover
Activity: 210
I knew the Dev dumped all the pre-mine the second it hit Novaexchange....He deleted my posts when I called out exactly what he was doing. But yes the coin does actually function pretty well. But Dev was greedy and tried to leave us holding an empty bag.

Dev will probably create a new bitcointalk account, create another clone coin, rinse and repeat, then do it all over again.

Someone could acquire a large holding and take over the development probably pretty easily though.
Activity: 1
Merit: 101
I dont know if the dev abbandon a not the project.
But it would be a mistake....this coin has a good potential....now the name and the logo a not very attractive...
BUT it has a lower supply than linda....it has a very good working wallet....people here a somehow active...so the dev can push the price to moon if implement masternode.......
dont know how things will go...but i will not sell my coins...i will keep them ...even the dev abbandon the project ...but i hope he will not....
He can make lot of money in the future...
I am holding ....i dont care how things will go ...i keep my wallet full  Cool

i think it should be listed on the coinmarketcap   and  if it can listed on a chinese exchange...  100 sat is  possible.
Activity: 149

dev or no dev..
This should be the name of a crypto quiz show.  Smiley

I agree with you guys. This coin runs very well. In and out of exchange quickly. Stakes wonderfully. I have been buying at runaway dev prices and I like it.
This coin is much better than most coin out there. This coin only needs publicity that's all.

The price should not be less than 100sat.
Activity: 196
Jesus this coin looks like a mess. There is still a lot of people mining but will the dev(or community) really build this coin?
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
What about pools, guys?

Already up?

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3433 -u WALLET -p c=LSC
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What about pools, guys?
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
What did you guys expect from a dump&run coin like this one?
Activity: 144
Hello Wallet Link Broken. Can someone help? I would also like to earn rewards but I guess dev is gone  Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
can't wait to see the site / probably as ugly as logo Tongue

I am gonna hold my 10 million lsc coins. even it goes too o or minus .. dont care. this coin is better than most of the 10+ million coin out there.

dev or no dev.. i am gonna still hold it
Yeah....I think the Dev probably dumped all the premine on the exchange, and has now all but abandoned this coin....

But the total coin on exchange is not up to 1billion

If circulating coin is not up to 1billion, then the coin is suppose to sold for atleast  100sat. Whereas maximum supply is 8billion only, if the community should takeover, and bring in other exchangers like coinexchange, livecoin you will see that this coin will be scarece and expensive.

Let's hope dev is planning something good. But he/she wouldn't have tell us those lies of setting up a website and website getting ready.

I still believe that this coin must hit 50-100sat soon if there is proper plan.
Yeah....I think the Dev probably dumped all the premine on the exchange, and has now all but abandoned this coin....

Sad...I hope the Dev comes back. But he/she did delete my posts when I was previously making accusations.
Activity: 1
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Linda, a Dogecoin like cryptocoin, features faster, secure transactions and a better return on investment. The hybrid cryptocoin features a masternode that provides fast, secure transactions. It is also designed to provide a better return on investment in two ways, either by staking or running a masternode. It offers 50% block reward for masternodes.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/linda-cryptocoin-offers-faster-secure-transactions-and-improved/
Pages:
Jump to: