Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏆 Line Social - Cryptocurrency Social Network 🏆 - page 11. (Read 21087 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
This project look interesting, good luck . Waiting for tokens. Thank you very much.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
Good luck dev, and exacly everyone who join this airdrop Tongue ^_^
I just newbie member in bitcoin talk Tongue
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why is it that Newbies are in trouble these days? And bitcointalk.org no gree upgrade me to junior  Huh

Probably in some mind, Newbies have no money to invest in future ICO.
Starting Airdrop on BitCoinTalk excluding Newbies will exclude non english speaking too.
Don't understand, but never mind because there are other interesting projects around ...

And, to reiterate an earlier post, take a guess at the Bitcointalk rank of the dev--the person who started this thread. A Newbie, of course. So, shouldn't the dev follow his own rule and not keep any coins??
Activity: 83
Too many restrictions on newbies. Is it not fair to allow all to apply for your airdrop? Anyway, I will keep an eye on the thread, hopefully I will participate when you start bounty campaign
Activity: 81
Is this in any way related to LINE messaging app?
Activity: 168
Token made for being social .. wow something like out of the box . good luck dev ... I  joined & closely watching ))
Activity: 93
LINE SOCIAL

Cryptocurrency Social Network

A decentralized social network built in blockchain that uses IPFS technology

In our platform you will be able to enjoy all the advantages of a social network, interacting with friends, companies and celebrities.
To keep the platform profitable and self-sustaining, we will integrate a digital advertising system (Line Ads) that will be built using smart contract technology on the Ethereum platform.
Companies will be able to announce their products or advertising campaigns on the Line Social using the Line Ads platform.

Features

Etherium + IPFS
Infrastructure built in a totally decentralized environment with innovative IPFS storage technology

Reward by creation of content
Users will be rewarded by their audience and creating high quality content.

Tickets sale and Event scheduling
Through smart contracts, users and companies will make the sale of tickets with advance collection, with total security.

Privacy
Each user is going to have control of their activities and followers, guaranteeing everyone a safe environment with total privacy.

Advertising Platform
Companies will advertise their products by negotiating directly with digital influencers or by the platform, redirecting to your specific audience.

Web and Mobile Application
The access to Line Social will be through WEB and mobile (Android and IOS).

AirDrop

How to get AirDrop?
1. Go to our twitter page, follow and retweet the pinned post
2. Like facebook page and Share pinned post
3. Join our Telegram channel
4. Fill out this form

Rules
1. All accounts will be reviewed before accepted.
2. Junior Members and above are eligible to apply. Newbies are not qualified.
3. All accounts registered after October 31, 2017 are NOT qualified.
4. One person can register using only one account. We have measures in place to discover cheaters, any such discovery will lead to a permanent ban to airdrop participation.
5. AirDrop will be distributed after the main ICO.

Token Details - Line Coin

Name: Line Coin
Symbol: LNC
Decimals: 18
Standard: ERC20
Platform: Ethereum
Contract Address: 0xc02e785dcb00f55894baa6a7d5a2bb001acd2009

Total Supply: 1.000.000.000 LNC
Air Drop 2.500.000 LNC - 0,25%
Pre-ICO: 20.000.000 LNC - 2%
ICO: 700.000.000 LNC - 70%

AirDrop | (opened)
LNC tokens per users 2.500 LNC
Max Users: 1.000

Pre - ICO | (coming soon)
LNC tokens per ETH: 10.000
Minimum raised: 100 ETH
Maximum raised: 2.000 ETH
* The amount raised in the pre-ico will be used for the main ICO marketing campaigns.

ICO | (coming soon)
LNC tokens per ETH: 5.000
Minimum raised: 10.000 ETH
Maximum raised: 140.000 ETH

the post itself is posted by a newbie and they are not allowing newbies to enter airdrop . in fact they just want to sell ICO . why not you people sell directly instead of using free forum to get paid ? its fully centralized so i am totally against such token/coins.
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Its great and interesting project. Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON. Good luck and be the best. Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
great project!
hopefully your project is successful and growing like facebook and twitter Wink
Activity: 28
Tedarik biraz fazla. İlk etapta, dolaşımda daha az miktar olmalı. Sürekli güncel olursanız projeniz başarı yakalayabilir
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I hope it's not too late to join
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Reserve for Indonesia translations
Activity: 56
Just saw this airdrop rejects newbie after filling the form. I wish you all the best ahead
Activity: 70
Excellent proposal and project. I join the airdrop, good luck team Line Social, the best of success.
Activity: 70
Why is it that Newbies are in trouble these days? And bitcointalk.org no gree upgrade me to junior  Huh
Activity: 223
Looking forward to this
I advice you start ico after btc fork
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
Look legit unlike so many fake Airdrops I have come across. Am. Impressed
Activity: 76
Good the project, I hope it grows a lot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
join airdrop nice protech Dev nice!!!
Activity: 140
how about newbie  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: