Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lines - page 4. (Read 27098 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
August 13, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
hello! i download the wallet for windows, but i have blochchain load error.
Hi,

At which block is your wallet stuck right now?

First of all make sure you are using the latest version of the Lines wallet (I mean lines-gui-win64.0.3.2). Then try to delete your Lines folder in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming (make sure you have made a backup of your wallet! We won't be able to rescue your coins if they are lost) and relaunch your wallet to resync it once again.

That should do. I've just made a test, my wallet was synced 31 days ago and everything went fine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
hello! i download the wallet for windows, but i have blochchain load error.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
August 10, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
When some news guys...we need some confidence to mine Lines!
Hi,

Still struggling with the wallet, there is quite a lot of work to do as we decided it to be not a copy-paste one. But hopefully we will make it available for testing soon - first internally, then publicly.

The development process is quite slow due to summer vacations and so on. Please understand we are quite a small team with little to no financing, doing almost everything with our own savings.

Plans for the nearest future - wallet release, NFC transactions.

Hopefully all the team will start working at full pace starting from September or a bit earlier.

Simply put - the project isn't dead, there is quite a lot of development and plans for 2018 Q4 and 2019. We just needed some time to recover  Wink

thanks for the post! good to see that development is happening even if little by little.
communication is one of the most important things and where many crypto projects lack imo.
August 07, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
Hi,

Still struggling with the wallet, there is quite a lot of work to do as we decided it to be not a copy-paste one. But hopefully we will make it available for testing soon - first internally, then publicly.

The development process is quite slow due to summer vacations and so on. Please understand we are quite a small team with little to no financing, doing almost everything with our own savings.

Plans for the nearest future - wallet release, NFC transactions.

Hopefully all the team will start working at full pace starting from September or a bit earlier.

Simply put - the project isn't dead, there is quite a lot of development and plans for 2018 Q4 and 2019. We just needed some time to recover  Wink
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
August 05, 2018, 05:50:34 PM
legendary
August 03, 2018, 06:11:28 AM
pretty flat recently... I'm loving it.
but...

any news from the devs?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 11:09:36 PM
Wait for 1 Satoshi.
July 26, 2018, 04:23:38 AM
24sat  Cry And when the I saw Lines on 200sat.
Already at 6 satoshi, I still believe.
Probably one of the best opportunities to accumulate.
Activity: 45
July 26, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
24sat  Cry And when the I saw Lines on 200sat.
Already at 6 satoshi, I still believe.
July 24, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
Is there any news about lines development?
We are currently working with the core. There are many things to research.  Undecided Cool

it'd be great to hear more often on the development, have you considered implementing a newsletter?

Looking at the activity here I almost gave up on this project, but they are a little more active on Discord. Apparently, they sent request to CMC few days ago. So overall, something is happening.
Hi,

Yes, we tried to get listed on CMC, since they don't have a 100k$ requirement anymore. Let's see how it goes.
Still working on the wallet and a bunch of other things but due to summer vacations the activity is a bit low. Hopefully we'll see a bit more of activity soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 24, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
We are currently working with the core. There are many things to research.  Undecided Cool

it'd be great to hear more often on the development, have you considered implementing a newsletter?

Looking at the activity here I almost gave up on this project, but they are a little more active on Discord. Apparently, they sent request to CMC few days ago. So overall, something is happening.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
July 23, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

I agree with you. Tweets of the project on twitter are very general and do not reveal the essence of the team's activities. I would like more concrete facts. I understand it's summer... and because many teams have a little rest from work and their projects.
legendary
July 23, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 257
June 28, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
Activity: 7
June 28, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
Special promo - double rewards going on from now till 7 blocks are found on lines.modemmine.com

For example:
  • submit 100% of shares to find a block, keep your block reward and recieve ~225 LNS on Modemmine
  • submit 50% of shares to find a block, keep your block reward and recieve ~112.5 LNS on Modemmine

This promo ends when lines.modemmine.com has reached 36 blocks found.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 27, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Poll "cryptoknight.cc"
Payouts suspended until developer fixes wallet issues.
I would like to hear your comments.
Yes, we are aware of this problem, they have issues with resetting their wallet, one of the devs is currently looking at how it can be fixed. Once it's done, we will inform you.
You can rejoice at the fact that managers in advance notify the participants of their activities. in such a project you can participate peacefully and not to worry about anything. and we can be sure that we will not miss any information as managers announce everything. it is important.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
June 27, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
June 26, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
Modemmine Lines Pool

Pool URL: https://lines.modemmine.com/

Payment Interval: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.5%
Default Min. Payment: 5 LNS
Adjustable Min. Payment
Direct to Exchange Mining

If you have mined with in the past, we would like to hear about your experience or concerns, please email us at [email protected]
Added your pool  Wink
Activity: 7
June 22, 2018, 11:53:32 AM
Modemmine Lines Pool

Pool URL: https://lines.modemmine.com/

Payment Interval: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.5%
Default Min. Payment: 5 LNS
Adjustable Min. Payment
Direct to Exchange Mining

If you have mined with in the past, we would like to hear about your experience or concerns, please email us at [email protected]
June 22, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
Here are new LINES pool from Korea.

* features

- automated payout!
- 1% pool fees
- payment id support
- nicehash support

Let's go and get LINES!!
I think you missed the URL  Wink
Pages: