Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online - page 7. (Read 2333 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Different people with their preference, a fellow once said the most effective way to conceive information/ knowledge and vice versa. But for those who prefer to have a good insight on "What is LinkChain? Try to go through this link for all the details you need https://t.co/lqtVoZziV1 
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
the technology "blockchain" has made it to the headlines for disrupting any industry you can think of, be it governmental management, telecom, retail, entertainment and many more. That has greatly helped in the aspect of Immutability, secure record of transactions.
The digital world so to say is dominating faster than anyone could imagine, freelancers can select and execute temporary jobs, projects around the world, while employers can also select the best individuals and available contractors for specific projects from a larger pool order than that available within its locality. This is what Linkchain is here to offer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Looking forward to Conston doing an AMA about the project. But come to think of it, does the project have their presence on Reddit? It would be nice to see a Reddit AMA and see how people respond to the project.
Activity: 10
I have high hopes for their project. This service is definitely needed because upwork has come a huge monopoly plus treats their workers like shit. Something must change, and i hope Linkchain slays the evil villian that is upwork.
Activity: 12
Considered LINKCHAIN to be another Blockchain-based Stage for outsourcing that empowers Purchasers and Providers to interface and lead business together on a sheltered and secure stage. With this significance, Purchasers will have the capacity to rapidly and securely pursuit, find, and honor contracts to qualified confirmed Providers.
Ladies and Gents, I just want to thank all of you for your positive comments about the project, and to let you know that I am here to answer any questions or address any comments that you may have.  Please feel free to pm me!
Activity: 12
I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

Thanks for your comment, and I assure you that our team is 1) highly experienced 2) highly motivated and 3) highly committed.  In other words, a group of very seasoned veterans is going to deliver the implementation you are hoping for.
Activity: 168
Considered LINKCHAIN to be another Blockchain-based Stage for outsourcing that empowers Purchasers and Providers to interface and lead business together on a sheltered and secure stage. With this significance, Purchasers will have the capacity to rapidly and securely pursuit, find, and honor contracts to qualified confirmed Providers.
Activity: 113
LINKCHAIN is designed to secure transactions between buyers and suppliers using hybrid blockchain and this platform will reduce the risk of source of goods and services on the main social networking site by connecting buyers and suppliers that have been verified through the AutoMatch and CercaMatch methods.
Activity: 71
I read the white paper in detail.

This is insane. I was writing down comments and questions while reading your white paper.

I wrote: "What about Escrow? and Dispute Resolution?  —- I kept reading and it was there
—-

I read about your scalability claims. So I wrote "Where is your marketing plan?" Then BAM! It was there.

——

I wrote "What about C-Level Executives?"  Then I remembered your focus was on freelancers

———-

I wrote "Why no Designers or Technical Writing" categories? I didn't see that answer. Was it deliberate?

Conston got back with me and said, there will be hundreds of categories.

———

I wrote: "What about the Bounty Program?"  Shucks! After reading the whitepaper, I was sooo happy that you aren't going to do any massive airdrops or bounty deals for a bunch of uhhh folks looking for freebies and are extremely vocal social media complainers.  I like your approach to the Bounty Program. Contribute to the project, and you are privileged to participate in the Bounty Program. Wonderful. Then your social media groups and venues won't be filled with 90% cray cray-ziness.

——

For someone who used to read 5 whitepapers a day, this one is not only unique. It is not filled with marketing hype, complex acronyms meant either to confuse us or communicate some type of superiority. It also isn't filled with fluff.

I SAY KUDOS! IT IS ABOUT TIME!

---

The interesting thing is, the pain demonstrated in the whitepaper is MY pain, too!

The vesting of tokens by founders and other key players is so on point. Finally the smart contract distribution of ICO tokens to the company based upon milestones and performance IS DA RIGHT WAY!

Looking forward to the MVP!
Activity: 6
No more scepticism or worries looking for freelancers that may end up frustrating and wasting your resources. Linkchain just solved the problem. They are making life really cool.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Has been quoted enough linkedin, then, will be able to jointly use Linkchain next to linkedin? Will the freelance payment be only with the Linkchain token?
Activity: 39
A friend recommended that I check this out. I was wondering if this is the next upwork on a decentralised platform. If it is, then we are in for a turn around in the freelancing industry. Although I'm still wondering how they'll compete with ready platforms like freelancer, hirefreelancer and doncoin. Anyone here to put me through?

It's actually a platform that help to mitigate the risk involved in the delivery of poor quality services, high possibility of being victim of a scam.

Well then, i think i like the idea behind this project and what it is out to achieve. it would really go a long way in addressing the cynicism that exist as a result of other projects that have attempted and failed.
Activity: 69
A friend recommended that I check this out. I was wondering if this is the next upwork on a decentralised platform. If it is, then we are in for a turn around in the freelancing industry. Although I'm still wondering how they'll compete with ready platforms like freelancer, hirefreelancer and doncoin. Anyone here to put me through?
freelancer is a centralized platform while doncoin is the token on hirefreelancerz.com
I think the real question would have been, how will this platform compete with gigtricks.com/ ,hirefreelancerz.com and http://hiway.io/ ?
Activity: 18
Its such a pain to have services you aren't in need of practically shoved down your  throat. And even if you may need the services they're offering, whats the guarantee that they'll deliver, or worse, you won't be scammed. I'm glad for projects like this that provide a safe environment for those offering the services and those buying too.

Absolutely agree!   Cheesy
Activity: 69
All freelancing platforms today are trying to improve quality by ensuring sellers are what
they say the are, and handing over verification of suppliers to a third party
is a smart idea that solves this problem. Its good to know that this project has captured this key aspect, Knowing that the third parties are experts will definitely allow established
professional join the platform.
Activity: 84
very interesting, this project was so complete the item, because there is the ICO, and also about the rule of ICO you can read in this thread, that make many participant will join it
I have executed a project in a time past where after finishing the project the agreed payment was not fulfilled. I do hope this platform can emphasize more on the issue of transparency so that servicers and renders are happy at the end of every job.
Activity: 182
the search is still around 1000 results, I think this can still be tolerated, as long as the job seeker has strict criteria for finding the desired freelancers, because they will also think of the costs that must be incurred for sites that charge up to 20% to find the desired freelancer, of course job seekers also think about the expenses they will give to workers, right?

Certainly, job seekers consider the expenses. Charging up to 20% is steep! Therefore, it is safer to freelance with Linkchain
Pages:
Jump to: