Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online - page 8. (Read 2333 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
When I went back to the my 9-5 job last year, one of the reasons was because I became disillusioned with the process of connecting with people and finding clients. (I was a video maker). On a number of occasions I was hired to work freelance on a project, only for that project to die/ disappear, and along with most of the pay that I was owed - sometimes a whole month. In the end I couldn't afford to risk losing money for projects that weren't legit/ for businesses that didn't have a reputation for paying their workers basically.

So these guy's ICO seems like a v good idea for me and other freelancers.

I do believe that understanding the risk of project dying/disappearing is what motivated Linkchain in the first place to come up with such a wonderful project that reduces the risk of sourcing for goods and services. Thus individuals like you can have legit freelancing jobs.

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
A friend recommended that I check this out. I was wondering if this is the next upwork on a decentralised platform. If it is, then we are in for a turn around in the freelancing industry. Although I'm still wondering how they'll compete with ready platforms like freelancer, hirefreelancer and doncoin. Anyone here to put me through?

It's actually a platform that help to mitigate the risk involved in the delivery of poor quality services, high possibility of being victim of a scam.
Activity: 86
A friend recommended that I check this out. I was wondering if this is the next upwork on a decentralised platform. If it is, then we are in for a turn around in the freelancing industry. Although I'm still wondering how they'll compete with ready platforms like freelancer, hirefreelancer and doncoin. Anyone here to put me through?

From what I've read so far, its not just about freelancing. It also aims at disrupting the supply chain market which is a thriving market. Sourcing for services is safer and comes with more trust.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think the purposes of this project is good enough to keep on thriving in this cryptocurrency lord.
By making a place where any freelancer and job owner, should be able to makes bot side (freelancer and Job owner) to get at most.
Activity: 39
I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!
Activity: 182
Non- genuine freelancing sites are available this day, this has given rise to scams. People claiming to be qualified to offer a particular service and later turned out to be dubious. here comes a cutting-edge technology that makes contracting freelancers easier that it seems to be. It offers high transparency.

Service providers like upwork are charging up to 20% risk mitigation fees when engaging with unproven suppliers and buyers, but Linkchain reduces the risk accompanied by sourcing goods and services for far less than 20%. This is incredibly affordable and lowers the barrier for new market players who can truly deliver
Its such a pain to have services you aren't in need of practically shoved down your  throat. And even if you may need the services they're offering, whats the guarantee that they'll deliver, or worse, you won't be scammed. I'm glad for projects like this that provide a safe environment for those offering the services and those buying too.
Non- genuine freelancing sites are available this day, this has given rise to scams. People claiming to be qualified to offer a particular service and later turned out to be dubious. here comes a cutting-edge technology that makes contracting freelancers easier that it seems to be. It offers high transparency.
Not a new thing anymore that cryptocurrency has taken over the conventional transaction system but, also not forgetting the fact that the technology needs to be leveraged in a more prospective way. That is why this project is out to proffer solution to the present issues associated with freelancing "Offering secured transactions between freelancers and project owners (clients)." I like the sound of that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.
Activity: 1
When I went back to the my 9-5 job last year, one of the reasons was because I became disillusioned with the process of connecting with people and finding clients. (I was a video maker). On a number of occasions I was hired to work freelance on a project, only for that project to die/ disappear, and along with most of the pay that I was owed - sometimes a whole month. In the end I couldn't afford to risk losing money for projects that weren't legit/ for businesses that didn't have a reputation for paying their workers basically.

So these guy's ICO seems like a v good idea for me and other freelancers.
Activity: 129
Linkchain has a really good idea. The Linkchain platform will open up many job opportunities for many people around the world.
I will closely monitor the project's progress and ICO progress.
Hope Linkchan will succeed.
Good luck!
Activity: 225
I guess it is a nice project that is worth to be invested in. I like its presentation as it is very informative and gives easy explanation of the project's idea. Good luck to all of us Cheesy
Activity: 2
Unsold crowdsale tokens will be burned

Good to know but it seems unlikely there will be any unsold tokens with this project, especially if we experience a bullrun anytime soon.
Activity: 171
Unsold crowdsale tokens will be burned
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
the solution given will shorten the search time and find out each worker with a pretty good percentage, I think it will also reduce the number of frauds to 90%, so this project allows providing efficient time for freelancers, suppliers, and job seekers
Activity: 56
Looking for more information. Could you tell about your partners?
Activity: 154
the search is still around 1000 results, I think this can still be tolerated, as long as the job seeker has strict criteria for finding the desired freelancers, because they will also think of the costs that must be incurred for sites that charge up to 20% to find the desired freelancer, of course job seekers also think about the expenses they will give to workers, right?
Activity: 2
Heard about this ICO through a mate of mine....gots some eth ready for when they open for business  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: