Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | LION v2.0 | POS | LAUNCHED 17/07 | LION POKER beta - page 17. (Read 80851 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
DO NOT sell it under 0.015!! Are you people not right in the head??
damn weak hands! :/

nope just fuckin stupid
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
nah lets not get a decent return lets dump it to shit, fucking morons
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
once the coins get out of the weak hands I see this coin selling for .01-.02 conservatively, i think tops will be .03 but hey let shoot for the moon at .05.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
DO NOT sell it under 0.015!! Are you people not right in the head??
damn weak hands! :/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
And somebody under cuts the price by a ton.

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
We are on BitTrex.

Why no one fill my buy order for 10 sats.  Tongue

No chance anymore buying at 10sat.  Wink  buy orders at bittrex are now at  > 0.001 BTC/LION.
Allcoin buy orders are higher at  0.0012-0.0014 BTC/LION.

Go LION.  GOGO!
legendary
Activity: 1386
We are on BitTrex.

Why no one fill my buy order for 10 sats.  Tongue
Activity: 126
No problems finding blocks on https://lion.suprnova.cc at all - coin runs fine

Yes..Mee too mining at suprnova. More people could come and join to increase hashrate...0% fee is good.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
We sent our debug.log to Hanoosh, and his description was what we saw. We physically killed the wallet+restarted it because it wasn't receiving new blocks for long periods of time. We tried to troubleshoot it, but didn't see any errors in debug.log either. When we restarted the wallet, it would pull in multiple new blocks at once.

I'm glad that it has been working well for everyone else though - its entirely possible that there were just overloaded nodes on the network at the time or something. We'll look at re-adding it again tomorrow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
For those that have twitter accounts:

Re: Request to add LION to Bittrex

"Thanks for the request. We have a large list of coins but can only launch a few per day. If you would like to see your coin traded, follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex."

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
do you guys have an IRC channel for this coin??

Yeah it's #lioncoin on irc.freenode.org
Activity: 206
do you guys have an IRC channel for this coin??
Activity: 152
when add Bittrex ? Cheesy
Activity: 140
Website design is almost ready, let me know what do you think  Cheesy

Looks great!  Smiley
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
We shut the port down because we had to restart the wallet more than 5 times between block 150-220 to get it to receive blocks on the network. That's a fact, not fud, and whether or not anyone else had the same issue is irrelevant to us being unmotivated to deal with that kind of problem at 4am on a brand new coin. The difference between that and KORE was that we hadn't actually mined any LION by the time we shut it down, so it was an easy decision to make rather than risk continued problems overnight.

Send me debug.log .

Sent.

I confirm that the wallet restarted/terminated 5 times between blocks ~160 to ~220, and there was no Proof of work found.

Also, The wallet seems to be terminated not closed/stopped. as there was no shutdown line. and there was no errors or issues on the log.

Activity: 65
what is the MarketCap?

1143 BLocks * 15 Blockreward *0,0013 Price/Lion in Satoshi * 600 USD/Bitcoin = 13373,1$
Activity: 224
Come on Bittrex... Time to add the LION!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
We shut the port down because we had to restart the wallet more than 5 times between block 150-220 to get it to receive blocks on the network. That's a fact, not fud, and whether or not anyone else had the same issue is irrelevant to us being unmotivated to deal with that kind of problem at 4am on a brand new coin. The difference between that and KORE was that we hadn't actually mined any LION by the time we shut it down, so it was an easy decision to make rather than risk continued problems overnight.

Send me debug.log .

Sent.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
what is the MarketCap?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Website design is almost ready, let me know what do you think  Cheesy

Good design! when will be online?
Pages:
Jump to: