Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteBar (LTB) - Reborn - page 11. (Read 38019 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 19, 2016, 03:54:36 PM
here is a link to darn near perfect, step by step instructions to setup a cross compiler on linux https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/howto-compile-altcoin-for-windows-on-linux-using-mxe-and-mingw-1080289

Never been able to compile on windows - tried for several weeks and gave up.

Thank you. I will try it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 19, 2016, 03:39:16 PM
I just sank 1139 Bars into my litebars wallet last night from the Kiwi exchange Smiley Keep up the good work spiderbox!

Been spreading the word on STEEM as well as @mindhunter on steemit.com
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
August 19, 2016, 02:31:08 PM
here is a link to darn near perfect, step by step instructions to setup a cross compiler on linux https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/howto-compile-altcoin-for-windows-on-linux-using-mxe-and-mingw-1080289

Never been able to compile on windows - tried for several weeks and gave up.
legendary
August 19, 2016, 02:27:27 PM
Hi, Spidersbox! I tired so much... I have a problem with compilation of litebar-qt under Windows. Can you put a copy of your working environment (in archive) to the cloud and share a link, please?  Roll Eyes
I cross compile it in Ubuntu (in a VM-virtualbox) and am not sure how much of it you can transfer from one distro to another. never tried it. I just make backups of my vm.
Easiest would be to just download the windows-qt wallet.
2nd easiest, and probably best, would be for you to setup a new environment. I'll look around and see if I can find links to how I did it ...
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 19, 2016, 02:15:06 PM
Hi, Spidersbox! I tired so much... I have a problem with compilation of litebar-qt under Windows. Can you put a copy of your working environment (in archive) to the cloud and share a link, please?  Roll Eyes
legendary
August 19, 2016, 01:40:48 PM
p.s. Silver is the element with the highest reflectivity, so our silver lite bars allows us to reflect back the image of ourselves.

If any coin deserves to be reborn - it must be this one!

ONWARDS!
Always good to get new Litebarians,err - litebarers, humm .. litebarions .. Huh

Feel free to spread the news, get LitBar added to an exchange - anything helpful is well, helpful   Grin
August 15, 2016, 01:28:27 PM
p.s. Silver is the element with the highest reflectivity, so our silver lite bars allows us to reflect back the image of ourselves.

If any coin deserves to be reborn - it must be this one!

ONWARDS!
August 15, 2016, 01:11:43 PM
Little LiteBar! I just joined the flock recently by purchasing some silver bars! Lets all try to get a $2k market cap by Xmas, then we can sing: (to Little Donkey)

"Little litebar, little litebar, on the dusty road
Got to keep on plodding onwards with your precious load
Been a long time, little litebar, through the winters night
don't give up now, little litebar,
The $2k market caps in sight!"

CRAZY I KNOW!!! Cheesy MERRY XMAS TO ALL LITEBAR-IANS! (that sounds like a alien race from DS9!)
legendary
July 19, 2016, 04:46:31 PM
So I'm tired of the constant interruptions of those rude, non Litebar wallets connecting.
It causes the the wallet to 'think' there are blocks to download, and makes the pools stop working.

So I updated the wallet to only connect to wallets with "Litebar" in the subversion.

The only downside is the people who haven't updated their wallet will get disconnected too.
Hopefully they will look around and find the answer to why they can't connect...

github source is updated.

Windows Windows QT wallet v04_3_005
legendary
July 09, 2016, 11:26:35 AM
Litebar block explorer available at http://ltb.smartchain.cc/.
Nice, thanks for the update!
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
July 09, 2016, 03:53:03 AM
Litebar block explorer available at http://ltb.smartchain.cc/.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
July 04, 2016, 10:45:13 AM
Sweet! I dug up some LTBs from way back when, and they have a decent value already!

But I see some odd behavior. The wallet syncs, and the suddenly jumps back to 2,600,000 something, then 800,000 something, then back to full sync. Is this behavior expected? Solo mining is suspended as long as the wallet is out of sync, not sure if I want to keep mining.
legendary
June 04, 2016, 01:34:57 AM
Well, I picked up some Klingon Darseks, some Borgcoins (they should have called them borg cubes duhh!) and some Gold Pressed Latinum.
I'm feeling kind of nerdy.
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2016, 01:58:04 AM
So much for NovaExchange https://novaexchange.com/message/

they should re-open in a few days
Activity: 247
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
May 09, 2016, 12:39:01 PM
from what I can tell tx are free under 200LTB SOMETIMES...weird. I can send 200ltb and sometimes it'll charge a tx and sometimes it doesn't. If I move 1000 it seems to always charge a tx fee and if I try to move 2000 or more I get an error that says the tx was canceled.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
May 09, 2016, 12:11:45 AM
compiled latest codebase for Mac , resyncing wallet, always liked this brand (low supply helps) will follow this, you should all forget about cryptsy and move on

0.00002050   953.65902342   0.01955001   0.01955001  funny... dream on

cool.. synced up in full. went super fast , blockchain intact as if nothing ever happened
May 06, 2016, 09:56:58 AM
those pesky 'bad' bars.. giving me the chills.

I will do some math to figure out maybe the cheapest way to send them.

I don't really understand how the tx fee is determined.

Where or how can I find that out?
I don't remember the tx fee. I think it starts at .0001 ltb then goes up as the size of the transaction goes up.
It's easier with Bitbar and the coin control. as you click to add a block - it shows the transaction size.

Without coin control, you just have to do it. You can always cancel when it tells you how much the fee is.

I just tried to send my whole balance to myself and an error message showed up saying the transaction was canceled. lol

I sent 20LTB to myself and it appears as if there was no tx fee.

I attempted to send 1000LTB and received the message saying it was too large and that it would cost 0.058LTB to send it. I canceled it but we know how much per 1000LTB now

I have to leave for work soon otherwise I would sit here and send progressively larger tx amounts to find the threshold of tx fee "freeness" - for lack of a better term.

I think I kinda feel that when sending your own LTB to yourself on the same wallet you shouldn't be charged a tx fee. To me it's like arranging your dollars all the same way in your billfold.  But, that should be the only type of tx free of a fee.
legendary
May 06, 2016, 01:06:55 AM

I don't remember the tx fee. I think it starts at .0001 ltb then goes up as the size of the transaction goes up.
It's easier with Bitbar and the coin control. as you click to add a block - it shows the transaction size.

Without coin control, you just have to do it. You can always cancel when it tells you how much the fee is.
May 06, 2016, 12:50:21 AM

WoW that blows.. atleast it wasn't a mt gox or cryptsy sized incident

I found my oldest tx at cryptopia. My crisis is over... Roll Eyes I was so worried. I think I will send them all to myself and see what happens. Have you done that yet? oh wait, you have your own pool you mine on and don't solo right? So they would all go to the same address anyway I guess.
Right - I mine my own pool - If the database screws up, I don't have to figure out who to send what, I just send it all to me  Smiley

You might want to go with small blocks of ?maybe 20? it will keep the tx fee down, and have a better chance of moving more bars - in case you have some 'bad' bars

legendary
May 06, 2016, 12:22:55 AM

WoW that blows.. atleast it wasn't a mt gox or cryptsy sized incident

I found my oldest tx at cryptopia. My crisis is over... Roll Eyes I was so worried. I think I will send them all to myself and see what happens. Have you done that yet? oh wait, you have your own pool you mine on and don't solo right? So they would all go to the same address anyway I guess.
Right - I mine my own pool - If the database screws up, I don't have to figure out who to send what, I just send it all to me  Smiley

You might want to go with small blocks of ?maybe 20? it will keep the tx fee down, and have a better chance of moving more bars - in case you have some 'bad' bars
Pages:
Jump to: