Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 18. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
May be im not right write my opinion about real names. I mean that for me not important how is your name in real life. For me much more important have what you say and do(like example : Your nickname heavensopen ,im not know what is your real name and what you do in real life and who are you at all.) But its not important for me here,because you are doing good for LDOGE project and do all about what you say before) I hope now you understand me Cheesy

Aaahhhh, ok, now I got it
I am a little slow, but this time I got it! :-)
Activity: 280
wow much coin such love
--  Help us to break sell walls!!  --

***      Mine LiteDoge today      ***

Goto Prohashing (https://prohashing.com/ )

Click on "register" in the upper right corner of the site and choose a username and password. Registration requires no personal information.

Setup Payout

o Configure payout proportions and payout addresses
o Go to Settings > Add new coin (LiteDogecoin)
o Drag bar to 100% payout
o Click Save button
o Enter LiteDoge Payout Address (get address from your wallet or donation address - donate some hash hours: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c)
o Click check box - Ignore Threshold payout
o Click Save button

Setup Miner

o Point your miner toward prohashing.com:3333 pool
o  Use the same username as you use to log into the website.
o Enter a blank password or use password arguments, which enable powerful features for controlling miners and mined coins.

e.g. litedoge.bat file:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u username -p 12345678 -I 16 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765

Note: To see Average mining performance - login (https://prohashing.com) > Earnings > refresh after 5min.

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
I was asked to post this.  I have not used it myself yet.

LiteDoge Paper Wallet Generator
http://litedogewallets.tk/

Enjoy!
- heathkid

woohoo a paperwallet generator, a brain wallet generator, and mass address generator for ldoge now Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy also, I found another block explorer
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=LDOGE

an extra ldoge block explorer what is not listed on the first page
wow much coin such love
LiteDoge to stay on bittrex Grin
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge such fun ...
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin

A Dev leader should be chosen from the Dev team to make all final decisions - this position can also rotate amongst the Dev team memmbers.

The main task of the Dev leader is to coordinate tasks (irc chat), make final decisions, and communicate it (LiteDoge / Bitcoin forum).

I don't see it as a "must", anyone could be eligible, but you may be right and a leading Dev would be more suitable for the job

* In the case of LiteDoge and many other crypto coins the term "Community Takeover" actually means "Community Managed/Driven". It is inevitable that dev's will eventually leave their coin for some reason or other, which results in a "community takeover". This is where communities have direct control over key project decisions as well as the management thereof. Thus the potential gains of a "community takeover" are undoubtedly large, reversing existing power relations that creates a voice for all. It is expected that this will result in the undertaking of self-initiated development activities, that is more responsive to the needs of the community and gaining synergy through shared initiatives.  All are a now responsible, not just one individual - less risk and more fun.

Frankly, when I started this thread as a "community takeover thread", it didn't really reflect what had happened, this is why we changed its name in the process. This is not really a "takeover" if you think about it, this coin had a dev that abandoned it and - later on - wanted to kill it. It was actually a movement to save Litedoge. So, it is really a community driven coin, not a takeover. Anyone that is interested to see it grow, must have a voice and opinion.

So..... great, we saved it just to let it hang on its own, without giving it the prospect to grow. I think we lost focus somewhere in the middle, we have a wallet that works and stakes great, we have a really fast blockchain that doesn't fork, everything is running smoothly for the past five months or so and the coin has great potential. The real problem was that some of us started fighting like roosters in a henhouse, preventing decisions and making most of us feel awkward even for being here and trying to support it.

Since the tech part is doing great - and I am pretty sure it will continue the same way, because the team works great - we have to move focus over to growth. Litedoge has the potential to be used for many other reasons besides staking/exchanging, it is very fast, very stable and can support payments easily. So, it needs promotion, public acceptance and merchants willing to get paid in LDOGE.
May be im not right write my opinion about real names. I mean that for me not important how is your name in real life. For me much more important have what you say and do(like example : Your nickname heavensopen ,im not know what is your real name and what you do in real life and who are you at all.) But its not important for me here,because you are doing good for LDOGE project and do all about what you say before) I hope now you understand me Cheesy
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Charities are great but, forgive me, I'm not funding any police / government / agency / surveillance / repression mechanisms. We are already overtaxed for these trashy scumbags and our taxes are clearly used against us.

These guys will put your hands behind your backs in cuffs, just after trapping you to sell bitcoins to one of their "agents".
https://www.rt.com/usa/bitcoin-florida-laundering-arrest-431/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/319rp8
But how im understand you donate $ to 9K site,right? If yes,so im mean to donate the same already in $ to trustfull sites. Before simple changed BTC to USD(or any other currency that accept thrustfull sites) and donate. We are free to do that and by that way funds would be going on reall good deals not to scammers. Yes im agree that scam is all around us in real life and the same in internet area. But if you are not want to scam anyone you would be open for everyone(im about info how much when and on what adresses would be send or how you use funds in right charity direct). Open info = trust and ppl go in. (Open info killed scams lol).

oh no, not me... although I love dogs
And I may not want to scam anyone but I do have to protect myself from scammers - and this includes keeping my private information out of their reach. The less they know about you, the more difficult it becomes to scam you.
Plus the fact that I am worried more about governments and their minions than everyday scammers all around us.
Oh you are not exactly understand me how i see. Look my next post about private info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12830701 we are have one point of view here. Smiley

A Dev leader should be chosen from the Dev team to make all final decisions - this position can also rotate amongst the Dev team memmbers.

The main task of the Dev leader is to coordinate tasks (irc chat), make final decisions, and communicate it (LiteDoge / Bitcoin forum).

I don't see it as a "must", anyone could be eligible, but you may be right and a leading Dev would be more suitable for the job

* In the case of LiteDoge and many other crypto coins the term "Community Takeover" actually means "Community Managed/Driven". It is inevitable that dev's will eventually leave their coin for some reason or other, which results in a "community takeover". This is where communities have direct control over key project decisions as well as the management thereof. Thus the potential gains of a "community takeover" are undoubtedly large, reversing existing power relations that creates a voice for all. It is expected that this will result in the undertaking of self-initiated development activities, that is more responsive to the needs of the community and gaining synergy through shared initiatives.  All are a now responsible, not just one individual - less risk and more fun.

Frankly, when I started this thread as a "community takeover thread", it didn't really reflect what had happened, this is why we changed its name in the process. This is not really a "takeover" if you think about it, this coin had a dev that abandoned it and - later on - wanted to kill it. It was actually a movement to save Litedoge. So, it is really a community driven coin, not a takeover. Anyone that is interested to see it grow, must have a voice and opinion.

So..... great, we saved it just to let it hang on its own, without giving it the prospect to grow. I think we lost focus somewhere in the middle, we have a wallet that works and stakes great, we have a really fast blockchain that doesn't fork, everything is running smoothly for the past five months or so and the coin has great potential. The real problem was that some of us started fighting like roosters in a henhouse, preventing decisions and making most of us feel awkward even for being here and trying to support it.

Since the tech part is doing great - and I am pretty sure it will continue the same way, because the team works great - we have to move focus over to growth. Litedoge has the potential to be used for many other reasons besides staking/exchanging, it is very fast, very stable and can support payments easily. So, it needs promotion, public acceptance and merchants willing to get paid in LDOGE.
wow much coin such love

What Litedoge is missing is guidance, someone leading.

I agree.

I and others have given many excellent suggestions over time, only to see no final decisions or actions taken.

This is a community coin * with no single Dev, just like DOGE coin.

The LiteDoge Dev Team consisting of many different people like MinerFTW, heathcoin, ctgiant, drew, heathkid, IngCr3at1on, Mr_Sheesh, keesdewit etc. - anyone could assume the responsibility of Dev leader.

A Dev leader should be chosen from the Dev team to make all final decisions - this position can also rotate amongst the Dev team members.

Im say it earlier LITEDOGE have a big community but ppl in most part alone in that community. LDOGE needs a one exactly idea and much more trust to each other. Im now not speak about that we must start to open our real names,etc. No. Its not so important what is your real name in crypto much more important what you say and do.(its my own point of view).

No, I don't agree. If I wanted my name public, I would grab a visa card and start posting on Facebook about all those stupid games people are playing there, instead of doing something useful. The magic of crypto is exactly the opposite.

What Litedoge is missing is guidance, someone leading. We were supposed to discuss and make decisions all together but seems that for some reason it didn't work. I'm still here, I haven't sold any coins like others did and I will do what I can to help - but it is not the same way it started.
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge fetches ball ...
wow much coin such love

... LiteDoge hiding from vet ...
Charities are great but, forgive me, I'm not funding any police / government / agency / surveillance / repression mechanisms. We are already overtaxed for these trashy scumbags and our taxes are clearly used against us.

These guys will put your hands behind your backs in cuffs, just after trapping you to sell bitcoins to one of their "agents".
But how im understand you donate $ to 9K site,right? If yes,so im mean to donate the same already in $ to trustfull sites. Before simple changed BTC to USD(or any other currency that accept thrustfull sites) and donate. We are free to do that and by that way funds would be going on reall good deals not to scammers. Yes im agree that scam is all around us in real life and the same in internet area. But if you are not want to scam anyone you would be open for everyone(im about info how much when and on what adresses would be send or how you use funds in right charity direct). Open info = trust and ppl go in. (Open info killed scams lol).

oh no, not me... although I love dogs
And I may not want to scam anyone but I do have to protect myself from scammers - and this includes keeping my private information out of their reach. The less they know about you, the more difficult it becomes to scam you.
Plus the fact that I am worried more about governments and their minions than everyday scammers all around us.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I was asked to post this.  I have not used it myself yet.

LiteDoge Paper Wallet Generator
http://litedogewallets.tk/

Enjoy!
- heathkid
Activity: 378
EthBits
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Like example look on VPNcoin. If anyone thought that total amount of coins play a main role in price on exchanges,its not a true.Main its a popularity and community. We are can now see much more coins with total amounts around 5-10 millions (even 1-2 millions) and the same price 1 sat. And on other hand coins like VPN Doge,XRP (Dark with 1 million instamine lol)
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Im say it earlier LITEDOGE have a big community but ppl in most part alone in that community. LDOGE needs a one exactly idea and much more trust to each other. Im now not speak about that we must start to open our real names,etc. No. Its not so important what is your real name in crypto much more important what you say and do.(its my own point of view).
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
I have no idea how this could work with crypto, but can you think of a better way to spend your litedoge or whatever???  I've already sent as much $ as I could...

http://www.wibc.com/events/station-events/9k-k9-cops

Thanks,
heathkid (heathcoin)
So,may be im now not say any new,but what if really do anything like charity fund(its not so easy in our situation. For that needs really strong community which trust each other). So waht i want to say its one. If ppl who are now put their sell orders on 1-2 sats wanted to do reall longterm profit and turn their funds in stake we can be open a charity programm(with wracking ball company for up and holding price.) Charity programm like that : like example 10% from every trade we are sending to sites like http://www.wibc.com/events/station-events/9k-k9-cops (all transaction is clear and open for all who are interest in) Other 90% we are put on buy wall. Im understand that its very very difficult to realize now,but may be if we are thoughts better together we are can find right way. And here first question why ppl must by ldoge they can simply sending $ to http://www.wibc.com/events/station-events/9k-k9-cops ? Answer is simple : If they are(ppl) buy ldoge they are not simple donate and getting not back,they are already getting LDOGE coins and can start staking for make some profit and donate much more in future. (Who knows may be in the end LDOGE community open own charity programms for dogs,why not) Smiley
So im sorry for my English. Hope you can understand me right here.

Good Luck to all. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: