Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 13. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
You know this coin is a really good coin to stake and a good coin to collect and it kind of blows my mind a bit that this coin doesn't trade for more considering the fact that their isn't nearly as many of these coins in existence as some other coins that easily trade for more than 10 sats a coin lol But I am not complaining cause I love to scoop as many more as I can while the prices are nice and cheap like this Cheesy Cheers

It is really weird. Litedoge is stable and solid as a rock, it gives insane staking profits even at the price of 1 satoshi, transactions are lightning fast compared to 99.99% of other coins but its trading volume and price are unthinkably low.

Well, the truth is that many of us do not even think to sell and just make sporadic buys every now and then. Most coins are being staked and they are out of circulation. I believe it will rise in the future but even if it doesn't its still profitable. In example, I am staking since day #1 and I have gained 20x my investment, calculated with the price stuck to 1 Sat!
Oh I totally know that the majority of LDOGE are out of circulation staking and that's awesome for sure shows how strong and good this coin truly is and the only regret that I have is getting rid of the LDOGE that I mined from the beginning cause then I would have a lot more than I have right now and wouldn't be scraping to try to get more and more and more Tongue Cheers
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
You know this coin is a really good coin to stake and a good coin to collect and it kind of blows my mind a bit that this coin doesn't trade for more considering the fact that their isn't nearly as many of these coins in existence as some other coins that easily trade for more than 10 sats a coin lol But I am not complaining cause I love to scoop as many more as I can while the prices are nice and cheap like this Cheesy Cheers

It is really weird. Litedoge is stable and solid as a rock, it gives insane staking profits even at the price of 1 satoshi, transactions are lightning fast compared to 99.99% of other coins but its trading volume and price are unthinkably low.

Well, the truth is that many of us do not even think to sell and just make sporadic buys every now and then. Most coins are being staked and they are out of circulation. I believe it will rise in the future but even if it doesn't its still profitable. In example, I am staking since day #1 and I have gained 20x my investment, calculated with the price stuck to 1 Sat!
there is a very EZ way to make l'Doge into a DAC with a revenue model.
more later.
first i need to get sync'd (beeen at it for months)

what's the current latest version? (just in case that's my problem)

Latest version: v3.2.1.1-community (links on the OP page)
in case you are trying to sync with an earlier version, it is not going to work.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
there is a very EZ way to make l'Doge into a DAC with a revenue model.
more later.
first i need to get sync'd (beeen at it for months)

what's the current latest version? (just in case that's my problem)
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I'm still staking Smiley

16 active connections... thats better than some of the active coins.
I am very content with this coin and continue grabbing any many as I can as often as I can Cheesy Love this coin Smiley Good things to come I hope Wink
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Awesome coin. I can see a future for this coin in my projects Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

I've noticed that LiteDoge has very low volume most of the time. I guess it is because most are holding and not selling LDOGE for stake rewards. Still, there are only 2 exchanges to get LDOGE, but I'd wish it could be added to Cryptsy or Poloniex exchanges.  Grin

All of us would like that...

Cryptsy: you can vote for Litedoge here https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Poloniex: We have sent a request to add Litedoge and we are currently waiting for a response. Since Poloniex is a little picky, maybe an email to their support dept. will show them that people are interested to see it listed.

I will start by voting for LiteDoge to be listed into Cryptsy exchange. In the meantime, I will recommend some friends to vote as well and I myself would be buying more LDOGE and staking them are they are insanely cheap right now. By Xmas would be a great moment to buy lots of LDOGE and stake them. I will setup 4 Raspberry Pis for this.  Cheesy

I've noticed that LiteDoge has very low volume most of the time. I guess it is because most are holding and not selling LDOGE for stake rewards. Still, there are only 2 exchanges to get LDOGE, but I'd wish it could be added to Cryptsy or Poloniex exchanges.  Grin

All of us would like that...

Cryptsy: you can vote for Litedoge here https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Poloniex: We have sent a request to add Litedoge and we are currently waiting for a response. Since Poloniex is a little picky, maybe an email to their support dept. will show them that people are interested to see it listed.
legendary
BTCPool Exchange added Litedoge back in April or May, I think
but its volumes are so low that make it too hard to trade there

that's why it was never mentioned on the OP page

I'm going to remove Alcurex and Cryptotrade too...
I noticed the first delisting a large number of coins (Litedoge among them)
and the second is dead for a while so I assume it is not going to be back

BTCPool Exchange added Litedoge back in April or May, I think
but its volumes are so low that make it too hard to trade there

that's why it was never mentioned on the OP page

I'm going to remove Alcurex and Cryptotrade too...
I noticed the first delisting a large number of coins (Litedoge among them)
and the second is dead for a while so I assume it is not going to be back
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
sorry m8 about BTCPool topic !

Are you trying to SCAM us here !!!!

Come on last trade on DOGE/BTC market is 26-09-2015. 

Try another community  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
It is syncing now, will be active shortly
Activity: 57
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
We are on another Exchange.. Check it out!!

https://btcpool.exchange/
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
If anyone is looking to buy message me. I have some I'd like to get rid of. I am 6,18,58 on the richlist. It is signed the same as my screen name on here.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/richlist.php

Why not use your real nick???
Activity: 63
If anyone is looking to buy message me. I have some I'd like to get rid of. I am 6,18,58 on the richlist. It is signed the same as my screen name on here.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/richlist.php
legendary

By the way, is the LiteDoge developer active or is LDOGE maintained by users of the community?  Huh

If you mean the original "developer" of Litedoge, no, he is not active at all. In fact he abandoned the coin.
Litedoge is maintained by a group of developers / members of the community.
You can contact the dev team in the IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge
They love hearing comments, ideas or suggestions

Thanks for the information. It is great to see such a crypto currency to keep moving forward in development and growing in community. I will continue to support LDOGE until the end.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: