Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 64. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I did some changes on the website.

I will give 100k to the first person who notices 3 changes.

First in, first serve

Mail @ info (at) litedoge (dot) info (slash)

... litedoge having much fun ...  

New updated wallet will be available soon!

Improved block reward structure!

Haha nice!

New wallet coming is just a matter of weeks I was told. The Dev's are testing and compiling and testing till it is a masterpiece.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wow much coin such love

... litedoge having much fun ...  

New updated wallet will be available soon!

Improved block reward structure!
Activity: 25
It's the circle of life, People use bittrex more and c-cex needs to get at least their server cost (for the deamon) out of it. Let's get some more activities going on so we attract new investors

C-Cex, More if not is the king of prunes. Dead serious.

Also, LiteDoge Uses Scrypt, why not switch this Puppy to M7?
Activity: 298
It's the circle of life, People use bittrex more and c-cex needs to get at least their server cost (for the deamon) out of it. Let's get some more activities going on so we attract new investors

What kind of activities do you have in mind?  If you come up with some, I would guess that some members of the community might be inclined to lend their time or resources to them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Why CC-ex delisted Ldog whether or not to continue to buy them?

Have no fear, and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I will get some movement over there to avoid the de listing.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Why CC-ex delisted Ldog whether or not to continue to buy them?
Activity: 126
I keep buying. Hate to see all this up and down and would love to see it stable on 3 or 4. That would help to convince some people to use it for trading.

You sure you do not want to contact this guys for pizza & co.? They were among the first to use btw well before the rest and well before they were any large. Feels like they like crypto.
legendary
crunck
SPIN WHEEL SUCH FUN!!!!!  MUST TRY!!!

btw

not to add work, just letting you know i got paid out 1.25(5000) waged 20,000 hit 1.50.. i was zero'in out my account at 300,000.   Wink also withdraw doesn't work for me.  other than that.. spin wheel wins almost too much are you guys gonna have enough LDOGE to pay out?  anyways SUPER FUN ... everyone should try it and ENJOI!!!!

btw don't worry about the difference... MUCH WINNINGS!!!!

Can't get it to withdraw either

WHEEL IS FIXED - WITHDRAW NOW WORKING !
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
WOW, 13 BTC buy support, even more then coins like stellar, feathercoin.. Great job everyone
With the graphics of litedoge i updated the media page.

All well designed graphics from him and PeterVenter can be easily downloaded or embedded here:
http://www.litedoge.info/media-kit.php

@PeterVenter, I feel sorry you have to go, I hope you see the benefits of the new enviroment LiteDoge is in now.. what crunck say is true, it could be easily double or even tripple in a matter of just weeks..
The Giveaway has just ended. Please see all info winners here
http://www.litedoge.info/litedoge-giveaway.php

A new giveaway will be announced soon.

If you have an idea for a project for Ask the LiteDoge Community Fund
http://www.litedoge.org/forum/index.php?topic=16.msg71#msg71
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
I'm really missing those 1 sat purchase orders I was getting filled  Cool Cool Cry Cry
I've lost too much because of a silly fight between aquitasij and MinerFTW and I have to unfortunately cut my losses.
Wish you guys all the best with coin.

Best Regards
PeterVenter

BOL Peter. Exchanges are selling at 3 sats now, continuing to progress. I am continuing to buy, at the 3 marker now.
legendary
crunck
I've lost too much because of a silly fight between aquitasij and MinerFTW and I have to unfortunately cut my losses.

Best Regards
PeterVenter

I understand your anger, but really I hope you will reconsider, we have some immense changes coming with in the next couple of weeks that is sure to grab some interest and thus push the price up.

No matter how much you have left I predict they will be worth twice as much in a few weeks.
Activity: 173

Best Regards
PeterVenter
LDOGE to the mooooooooooooooon.

Okay, not really. But at least up to the clouds.
Need more LDOGE at 2 satoshis. Cool
I'm loving this one.  Nice amount of stakes, and it's the first staking coin that worked for me out of the box.
 Grin

+1

+1

BTW these guys accept BTC for pizza and food, might worth trying if they would take LDOGE as well?
http://corporate.takeaway.com/Contact/

I think we should add some more features first, + expand our list of services, before we can approach a party that large. Right now I approach parties I know.
Pages:
Jump to: