Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 65. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm loving this one.  Nice amount of stakes, and it's the first staking coin that worked for me out of the box.
 Grin

+1

+1

BTW these guys accept BTC for pizza and food, might worth trying if they would take LDOGE as well?
http://corporate.takeaway.com/Contact/
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm loving this one.  Nice amount of stakes, and it's the first staking coin that worked for me out of the box.
 Grin
Activity: 168
I found a party that can make a paper wallet generator for us.

Cost 0.17. Who wants to chip in?

dSW61BkAAGkLyN1RtCe9as6J1pE2TH89n1
Nice, user litedoge made a payment badge

If you know a merchant, please contact them if they would be interested in accepted LiteDoge, Together we can make Litedoge grow even faster
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
lol you like that huh Smiley

Its not a hard fix, so no need for donations
Activity: 426
Merit: 250

lol @ much broke!

let's donate to get it back up and I will add a link on my faucet page too
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Not bad at all for a community take over. 19 pages in a little over 2 weeks  Cheesy
Smiley Smiley Smiley LDOGE since start was a community coin in real  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Not bad at all for a community take over. 19 pages in a little over 2 weeks  Cheesy
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

Let's try eat that sell wall within a week. Then we go approach some chinese/japanese exchanges.

P.S. Heathkid is right. So far everything we did was purely community effort. Which community is so dedicated and strong, making a community take over, an instant succes??? Smiley
[/quote] Wellcome back mate!!!
[/quote]

Hehe thnx. Let's make some things happen for LDOGE
[/quote]  Smiley Smiley Nice  Grin Grin What about bitrev? Or m.b. you need any help. You know you can PM me anytime.
Please continue to dump LDOGE plz!!!  Plz don't tell me the days of 2 sat LDOGE are over  Angry

I'm afraid so.

The corner has been turned, and with some exiting news coming out in a week or so, you want to be grabbing them @3's cause that wont last last long either Wink

Everyone... you are just now starting to see what a *community* coin can really do!  We have the devs.  We are releasing a new wallet with updated GUI and reduced stake rewards to reduce inflation in the next two weeks.  We WILL support LiteDoge!!!  

Honestly... people... NOW is your chance to still pick up some cheap.  Those of you that know me... know I'm buying.  I've not sold a single coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)

Well there are almost as much buy orders then sell orders. Investors want in. If we could break the 3 satoshi sell wall, resistance is gone. MOON incoming.

Even better with is that only 10% of all litedoge are on exchanges (sell orders). In the long haul people know litedoge is worth over 10 satoshi easily (especially the big wallets).

with CMC 194.

Let's try eat that sell wall within a week. Then we go approach some chinese/japanese exchanges.

P.S. Heathkid is right. So far everything we did was purely community effort. Which community is so dedicated and strong, making a community take over, an instant succes??? Smiley
Wellcome back mate!!!

Hehe thnx. Let's make some things happen for LDOGE
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
@Maincoin let me top you, from the march batch of crypto coins we are the sole survivor on bittrex.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Please continue to dump LDOGE plz!!!  Plz don't tell me the days of 2 sat LDOGE are over  Angry

I'm afraid so.

The corner has been turned, and with some exiting news coming out in a week or so, you want to be grabbing them @3's cause that wont last last long either Wink

Everyone... you are just now starting to see what a *community* coin can really do!  We have the devs.  We are releasing a new wallet with updated GUI and reduced stake rewards to reduce inflation in the next two weeks.  We WILL support LiteDoge!!!  

Honestly... people... NOW is your chance to still pick up some cheap.  Those of you that know me... know I'm buying.  I've not sold a single coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)

Well there are almost as much buy orders then sell orders. Investors want in. If we could break the 3 satoshi sell wall, resistance is gone. MOON incoming.

Even better with is that only 10% of all litedoge are on exchanges (sell orders). In the long haul people know litedoge is worth over 10 satoshi easily (especially the big wallets).

with CMC 194.

Wellcome back mate!!!

I'm afraid so.

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)

with CMC 194.

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Please continue to dump LDOGE plz!!!  Plz don't tell me the days of 2 sat LDOGE are over  Angry

I'm afraid so.

Everyone... you are just now starting to see what a *community* coin can really do!  We have the devs.  We are releasing a new wallet with updated GUI and reduced stake rewards to reduce inflation in the next two weeks.  We WILL support LiteDoge!!! 

Honestly... people... NOW is your chance to still pick up some cheap.  Those of you that know me... know I'm buying.  I've not sold a single coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
SPIN WHEEL SUCH FUN!!!!!  MUST TRY!!!

btw

not to add work, just letting you know i got paid out 1.25(5000) waged 20,000 hit 1.50.. i was zero'in out my account at 300,000.   Wink also withdraw doesn't work for me.  other than that.. spin wheel wins almost too much are you guys gonna have enough LDOGE to pay out?  anyways SUPER FUN ... everyone should try it and ENJOI!!!!

btw don't worry about the difference... MUCH WINNINGS!!!!

Can't get it to withdraw either
Activity: 233
Please continue to dump LDOGE plz!!!  Plz don't tell me the days of 2 sat LDOGE are over  Angry

I'm afraid so.

Everyone... you are just now starting to see what a *community* coin can really do!  We have the devs.  We are releasing a new wallet with updated GUI and reduced stake rewards to reduce inflation in the next two weeks.  We WILL support LiteDoge!!! 

Honestly... people... NOW is your chance to still pick up some cheap.  Those of you that know me... know I'm buying.  I've not sold a single coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)
Activity: 213
SPIN WHEEL SUCH FUN!!!!!  MUST TRY!!!

btw

not to add work, just letting you know i got paid out 1.25(5000) waged 20,000 hit 1.50.. i was zero'in out my account at 300,000.   Wink also withdraw doesn't work for me.  other than that.. spin wheel wins almost too much are you guys gonna have enough LDOGE to pay out?  anyways SUPER FUN ... everyone should try it and ENJOI!!!!

btw don't worry about the difference... MUCH WINNINGS!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

I'm afraid so.

Activity: 213
Pages:
Jump to: