Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Litkoin - First Authentic Indonesian Cryptocoin - NO ICO - page 15. (Read 34278 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
IMPORTANT

Due to our recent wallet update ( adding new hardcoded Node and Checkpoints for better security for telegram wallet ). All owners of telegram wallet ( @LitkoinWalletBot ) please transfer your funds to Windows or Linux wallet. We will commence the update on the next 36 hours.
Which exchanges planning for Litkoin? Do you have Nova/YoBit in plan?

Most likely Nova will be our first exchange Wink. We need a strong foundation first, so it will take time Smiley
Yes! I like Nova Grin
Will watch this project, i have around 137k Litcoins mined Wink

You must be rich in five years time, if you did not sell Litkoin. Hold it tight Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
IMPORTANT

Due to our recent wallet update ( adding new hardcoded Node and Checkpoints for better security for telegram wallet ). All owners of telegram wallet ( @LitkoinWalletBot ) please transfer your funds to Windows or Linux wallet. We will commence the update on the next 36 hours.

Most likely Nova will be our first exchange Wink. We need a strong foundation first, so it will take time Smiley
Yes! I like Nova Grin
Will watch this project, i have around 137k Litcoins mined Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
as an Indonesian, i will be very proud if this coin someday listed on big market, for now i have about 30k litkoin, and keep holding till this coin hit the good price and tradable on big exchanger
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is a great project.
I hope it'll moon soon.

Goodluck devs
Activity: 311
I'm selling 88 LTK. If somebody is interested, please PM me
If you want to continue to hold Litcoin I'm sure the results will be good as said @ cimmy_reveger because the total supply provided is not much so the possibility of value will rise very high!
Activity: 322
80 LTK is a very large amount why you want to sell it, is not it better you hold first so that the coin prices rise. This nice coin is very unfortunate if you want to sell it.
great project from my country. i'm also from Indonesia sir. may be you can include me on the teams.  Grin Grin

Join our local community Grin https://t.me/joinchat/E1h-PQ9mg2toSQ5DgWQrQw since this is an organic community feel free to share your ideas and developed your own applications to grow LTK  Wink
I'm from Indonesia, a good project from my beloved homeland. I will join the telegram pack. Thank you
WTS LTK big volume, more detail please PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
why you want to sell it ?
this is a good coin almost similar to NEM but low supply than NEM.
IMPORTANT

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Activity: 22
IMPORTANT

imo coins based on country are betting big look at monacoin from japan

so get in when its on the cheap, adoption is key
Activity: 14
welcome to wkwkwk land  Cool Cool
Looks promising, i'll mine it.
Which exchanges are in the plan?

Novaexchange will be the handy one, but let see what developer will do.
Keep mining while the diff is still low. The project is very promising, thats all i can say. Smiley

Looks promising, i'll mine it.
Which exchanges are in the plan?
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Nice project.

I like it
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
waroenk pool change to yiimp based  Huh Huh