Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Litkoin - First Authentic Indonesian Cryptocoin - NO ICO - page 17. (Read 34278 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thanks for this, I started the mining but each time i click on ccminer-64.exe it shows d cmd window for a second then closes almost immediately, please what am i doing wrong . Thanks
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Using telegram to mine right now
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Proud of Indonesian people have their own coins and hopefully this project will be successful  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
As an Indonesian, i very proud with this coin, easy claim faucet via telegram, good luck bro. good luck indonesia. may the force be with us. All Hail Litkoin
Activity: 11
39.5Millions premine with 500 coins block reward and algorithm : scrypt - another not interesting coin for mining and investing
just want to clarify your statement
POW Block Rewards :
Premined ( Mined by core devs ): 2.000.000 LTK (0.2% from Total Supply )
Pre-launch Stage 1 : 5.000 LTK rewards per block ( < 5.000 blocks ) : 25.000.000 LTK (2.5% from Total Supply)
Pre-launch Stage 2 : 2.500 LTK rewards per block ( < 10.000 blocks ) : 12.500.000 LTK (1.25% from Total Supply)
Prelaunch funds will be used for developments, bounty, airdrop, and many activities ahead

total premined is only 2M coin, and about 70% is for airdrop and faucet. the rest coin spent for bounty program. i myself mining this coin on prelaunch, and the pre launch is announced via telegram. although its a bit late to be announced in bitcointalk, the whole rest of coin is mined fairly.

thanks.
wong fei aa
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Is there another way to join the airdrop ? I don't have telegram

i have already explain up there..

Dev exchange Huh

till we are finishing about website, roadmap and whitepaper/bluepaper. and then we go listing to exchanger

Is Litkoin Android wallet app?

soon, on process..
Activity: 70
Is Litkoin Android wallet app?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev exchange Huh
Activity: 59
Is there another way to join the airdrop ? I don't have telegram
Activity: 210
menakjubkan litcoin - kriptocoin asli indonesia ,semoga tambah sukses , semangat untuk tim dev ...
Activity: 160
How do I get my wallet?
Activity: 101
for joining the airdrop, i should have telegram? i wanna join this airdrop but i don't have telegram.
yes, you should have telegram. u can create one using telegram web, and then join the airdrop.
why using telegram? because our dev created automatic send airdrop for 1 telegram account for 1 airdrops using bot.
Activity: 350
I've read and quite understand with the project you developed.
which is my current question what is this correct first job like the title of your thread?
I feel this is like a professional worker and arranged quite neatly.
good luck and success dev
Activity: 233
for joining the airdrop, i should have telegram? i wanna join this airdrop but i don't have telegram.
Activity: 145
Blockchain development to a certain extent is the combination of needs and practical application, rather than an independent COINS, this is very important, I hope I can make some applications, the coin to sustainable development.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Good luck with project dev. Minning has begun
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
what is the mean "Authentic Indonesian Cryptocoin"

It means it has been developed by most of community from Indonesia to share more awareness of the cryptocurrency (the future of virtual currency). Hope it helps answer your question.

ic, thank you
Activity: 42
Good Luck! I will follow you with interest!
Pages:
Jump to: