Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LIZARDE | LIZE | X15 | POW | POS | HUGE GIVEAWAYS | BOUNTY | LAUNCHED - page 13. (Read 36270 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Free giveaways LIZE sent  Wink

had my sig but now updated with address, thank you
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Will this coin be on suchpool?

hopefully not..

i can't believe somebody is actually mining this
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
followed plus signature updated Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Free giveaways LIZE sent  Wink
Activity: 294
Will this coin be on suchpool?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

LIZARDE Pool
http://lize.coin-miners.info/
IS UP!GO GO GO!

1.5% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://lize.coin-miners.info:3386

Rent some x15 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Stop acting like poolmn didn't make this shitcoin to start with.  Giving away 100000 lizard to the next poster as they are worthless poolmn trash.
Claim down. pool.mn not scammer, pool mn good and trusted pool. Lets start mining  Grin
Why did you delete the original node from the OP? This is not good as there is no node apart from pools to which people can sync. You should set up at least one node that you control.
ok we put up our node, but its not static ip.

Is it hard for you to keep switching from the dev to czvezda?
no we are not czvezda
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I thought you were done talking?  Yet you keep going because you feel you must get some small measure of a win for poolmn.  Sadly I am not saying anything that countless others have already said about your shady habits.
Activity: 364
Great because I am waiting for you and this shitcoin to die.  I wasn't joking I did give away 2 blocks of it because it is worthless trash.
I am not going to argue against that, the future of this coin is not my business. I am only concerned with the FUD you are spreading for no reason.
Great because I am waiting for you and this shitcoin to die.  I wasn't joking I did give away 2 blocks of it because it is worthless trash.
Can anyone name me that shitcoin from about 5 weeks ago where the poolmn guy forgot to log back to his poolmn name and posted as the dev?  I forget the name but I am sure someone will post it you piece of shit cocksucker.
Ok, this is the type of conversation I was talking about. You are now insulting without providing any proofs of scam. I don't think that there is a point to continue this conversation.
Is it hard for you to keep switching from the dev to czvezda?
Stop acting like poolmn didn't make this shitcoin to start with.  Giving away 100000 lizard to the next poster as they are worthless poolmn trash.
Claim down. pool.mn not scammer, pool mn good and trusted pool. Lets start mining  Grin
Why did you delete the original node from the OP? This is not good as there is no node apart from pools to which people can sync. You should set up at least one node that you control.
Can anyone name me that shitcoin from about 5 weeks ago where the poolmn guy forgot to log back to his poolmn name and posted as the dev?  I forget the name but I am sure someone will post it you piece of shit cocksucker.
If I am wrong why are you acting so defensive?  Because poolmn is a shitty scam we all know it.  
Facts please, where are the facts about the scam?
I am trying to explain what happened, whereas you are not constructively communicating you are simply accusing for no reasons.
If I am wrong why are you acting so defensive?  Because poolmn is a shitty scam we all know it. 
Stop acting like poolmn didn't make this shitcoin to start with.  Giving away 100000 lizard to the next poster as they are worthless poolmn trash.
You are amazing, really. I don't know the dev nor do I care who he is. This coin has too many problems with syncing and that is the dev's problem and not ours, so blame the dev and stop accusing the pool.
Dev posted the node in the OP addnode=114.121.163.86 and we synced with this node, however this node is now removed and dev added our pool as the node as some other pools. This is not good, but stop accusing pool.mn, we are just running pools.
grats diks inc 100000 to that wallet address in your sig.  Sent.
Pages:
Jump to: