Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LIZARDE | LIZE | X15 | POW | POS | HUGE GIVEAWAYS | BOUNTY | LAUNCHED - page 17. (Read 36286 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
LIZE dev? any statement? reluch ? or we shall take shovel and dig grave to another deadcoin. +
Activity: 104
hashlink scam pool , fuck pool hashlink
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
SORRY WE HAVE TO RELAUNCH IT LOOK HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE WALLET
RELAUNCH AT 15 JULY 18:00 PM GMT

PLEASE STOP MINING, POINT YOUR RIG TO OTHER ALTCOIN.

Just reading new posts and see some people are still mining. Just thought I would point out that the coin is going to relaunch tomorrow. It's on OP and in a post on previous page, but like I mentioned it looks like people are not seeing this.

Have a Good Day
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
need node for sync wallet
Activity: 30
interesting coin, in the time of ASICS every X11/X13/X15 coin is good Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Well.. Then magic internet did not let my magic connection through Smiley
Did you even bother trying to connect to pool.mn? I am now looking at the server logs and I will post here the IPs that actually tried to connect.

I tried to connect to lizarde.pool.mn - yes .. but just from my landline, as i was not setting up a pool for this

the connection simply timed out.. while it worked for hashlink for example.. but they reported 0 blocks

We got 3 blocks already Smiley
Just hashrate is too low  Undecided
Activity: 364

Did you even bother trying to connect to pool.mn? I am now looking at the server logs and I will post here the IPs that actually tried to connect.

I tried to connect to lizarde.pool.mn - yes .. but just from my landline, as i was not setting up a pool for this

the connection simply timed out.. while it worked for hashlink for example.. but they reported 0 blocks

Finally got a connection after a while from them, but ended up deleting the wallet.

This coin sounds too shady for us.
Guys, you should really stop with these accusations, it just makes no sense. Pool.mn is not trying to scam anyone and very often we have some issues as well, last example was yesterday's icebergcoin. You all know that if dedicatedpool comes it will take all the hashrate and what we are doing here is disservice to each other by making these stupid accusations that have no grounds. It just makes the case for people to use dedicated more appealing.

Regarding server logs - I cannot provide IPs that were trying to connect to 51234 port as these logs were not turned on on the server. I can show you the firewall settings if you think this will help show that we were not blocking any incoming connections. Daemon settings were provided above.
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

Finally got a connection after a while from them, but ended up deleting the wallet.

This coin sounds too shady for us.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 60
The problem of wallet is the CTRL+C and CTRL+V that did not work ><
Such pool,Such fails,again.

fkn dickhead not a single pool is up but scampool.mn
guess why
Why other pools are not up I have no idea, whose fault is that?
I thought you guys were done with false accuses after you launched couple of pools that were mining from block 2 or 3. Pool.mn's first block has been found 2 minutes AFTER the dev made the post about the source:
http://lizarde.pool.mn/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=67&prev=1
Should I post here the topics where suchpool was mining and finding blocks before the source was published?

It happened we found the source on github, like you guys seems to have just had this time heh ?

How come nobody can't sync except you guys? You are having way too much of a reputation for this to be a simple coincidence again Smiley
I don't understand why others were not able to sync. The nodes are in the source and we synced with those nodes:
https://github.com/lizarde/lizarde/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1157
This is a separate issue why other pools were not able to sync and why pool.mn and some other pools were able

simple question:

why don't you allow connections to your wallet ?

and for the rest: just stfu
Connections to our wallet were allowed, what makes you think that connections were not allowed?
Here is the config that was used:
Code:
# Required settings
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
listen=1
testnet=0
maxconnections=500

# Staking
enableaccounts=1
staking=0

# P2P port
port=51234

# RPC settings
rpcport=7743

Activity: 700

Do not upload early sources, please. Make it smooth relaunch. Avoid scam pools.

OK, THANKS

Grin

Yeah  forked too thats why we relaunch

guess why
I thought you guys were done with false accuses after you launched couple of pools that were mining from block 2 or 3. Pool.mn's first block has been found 2 minutes AFTER the dev made the post about the source:
Should I post here the topics where suchpool was mining and finding blocks before the source was published?

It happened we found the source on github, like you guys seems to have just had this time heh ?

How come nobody can't sync except you guys? You are having way too much of a reputation for this to be a simple coincidence again Smiley
I don't understand why others were not able to sync. The nodes are in the source and we synced with those nodes:
This is a separate issue why other pools were not able to sync and why pool.mn and some other pools were able

simple question:

we allow it but cant connect, have problem with the wallet.

Remove the 1% premine.
Activity: 259
Mining is over for today..... Stop connecting ^^
Activity: 14

Do not upload early sources, please. Make it smooth relaunch. Avoid scam pools.

OK, THANKS

Yeah  forked too thats why we relaunch

guess why

simple question:

we allow it but cant connect, have problem with the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

guess why

simple question:

Connections to our wallet were allowed, what makes you think that connections were not allowed?
Code:
# Required settings
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
listen=1
testnet=0
maxconnections=500

# Staking
enableaccounts=1
staking=0

# P2P port
port=51234

# RPC settings
rpcport=7743

Activity: 37
Well i expected something from this coin Sad too bad I'm out. This is shit coin  Wink

guess why

simple question:

Code:
# Required settings
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
listen=1
testnet=0
maxconnections=500

# Staking
enableaccounts=1
staking=0

# P2P port
port=51234

# RPC settings
rpcport=7743
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
I won't be mining this relaunch

Same here.

@dev, remove suchpool.pw/lize from the ANN.

Activity: 700

Pages:
Jump to: