Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LIZARDE | LIZE | X15 | POW | POS | HUGE GIVEAWAYS | BOUNTY | LAUNCHED - page 2. (Read 36270 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
addnode=86.14.191.181

Getting connections for a few hours at a time each day.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Thanks for sharing this information. It's really interesting.

Can you sync your Lizarde wallet?

You or anyone who can sync please post the working nodes here.

Unfortunately, no nodes for 4 weeks now. I was getting a connection around 1am, every night for a few hours before that. Got my wallet open 24/7, more in hope than expectation.

I see... It seems you're really a supporter for LIZE. But if you can manage to open your wallet 24/7 why don't you just try to maintain a node to make this coin working again?  Huh

That's not something I know how to go about. If you could let me know, I would give it a go.

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setting-up-a-bitcoin-node-128122

Of course you shouldn't use the port 8333, it's only or Bitcoin. You should use the one for LIZE instead.

After you set it up, post your node information here so that other people can connect to you. You can't run the network alone unless you have multiple internet connections.

Thanks for the info. I've set up as per the instructions, so hopefully it should work .

addnode=88.14.191.181

Can't connect this node even I've forced my wallet to do so.

My debug.log:

trying connection 88.14.191.181:50111 lastseen=365399.3hrs
connection timeout

You sure you've set up your router correctly or you haven't opened your wallet long time ago?

My apologies node should be

addnode=86.14.191.181   Roll Eyes

I have had connection today! Didn't check node but wouldn't  sync beyond 1022 blocks remaining. Keep it going guys!

Unfortunately, no nodes for 4 weeks now. I was getting a connection around 1am, every night for a few hours before that. Got my wallet open 24/7, more in hope than expectation.

I see... It seems you're really a supporter for LIZE. But if you can manage to open your wallet 24/7 why don't you just try to maintain a node to make this coin working again?  Huh

That's not something I know how to go about. If you could let me know, I would give it a go.

Of course you shouldn't use the port 8333, it's only or Bitcoin. You should use the one for LIZE instead.

After you set it up, post your node information here so that other people can connect to you. You can't run the network alone unless you have multiple internet connections.

Thanks for the info. I've set up as per the instructions, so hopefully it should work .

addnode=88.14.191.181

My debug.log:

connection timeout

You sure you've set up your router correctly or you haven't opened your wallet long time ago?

My apologies node should be

addnode=86.14.191.181   Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
Let's have fun!

addnode=88.14.191.181

My debug.log:

connection timeout

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
PM Good luck with the Volume in C-Cex
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
So No dev,no nodes,no exchanges, 0 value, It was declared died time ago, only somebody could put RIP with big red letters to finish this thread and everybody can only skip this according to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812247.20......
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, I see some peoples trying of revive this coins to try swap for CCB but it was declared died time ago..   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/links-to-dead-coins-indicator-dc-812247

I see... It seems you're really a supporter for LIZE. But if you can manage to open your wallet 24/7 why don't you just try to maintain a node to make this coin working again?  Huh

addnode=88.14.191.181

Let's have fun!

I see... It seems you're really a supporter for LIZE. But if you can manage to open your wallet 24/7 why don't you just try to maintain a node to make this coin working again?  Huh

Let's have fun!

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Any activity in this coin?
Activity: 664
Merit: 250

Let's have fun!

Let's have fun!
Swap Lizarde for CCB.  Grin  Open your wallets and get syncing, then vote to swap, during next available round.

I don't get it. The Lizarde wallet can't even sync, and there is no voting option.

I thought you get confused with another dead coin.   Cheesy
Swap Lizarde for CCB.  Grin  Open your wallets and get syncing, then vote to swap, during next available round.
Pages:
Jump to: