Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LIZUS 🚀🔥🔥🚀 SKEIN - POW - POS ��🔥🔥🚀 MASTERNODES 🚀🔥🔥🚀 - page 12. (Read 34741 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
кoшeлeк oчeнь глючный (((
Activity: 4
 Huh

My wallet wasn't syncing, so I messed around with the settings. I clicked the proxy box under the settings and now when I try to start my wallet I can't even open it. I get an error: Unsupported argument -socks found. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported. How do I fix this?

I'd uncheck the box if I could, but I can't even open the application because of the error.
Activity: 55
cryptopia.co.nz when will the coin be added?

We are still waiting Sad hopefully soon ehh
Hi. I see you wear LIZUS signature, so is there signature campaign? Has it still have vacancies? Please give me link to join this one, if available.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

We are still waiting Sad hopefully soon ehh
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Retweeted

twitter.com/gsanjin

LNHdoECjEyNM8iEPUtbxJFfjcRvnrteGBp
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Useless to check if there are any news in here with the twitter spam. Really bad idea from the dev. Take a look at zencash there one can at least find useful information
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
New pool for [LIZ] on angrypool.com

-a skein -o stratum+tcp://angrypool.com:4933 -u -p c=LIZ

Enjoy ! Wink
Activity: 69
How the staking is working and when it takes effect? any min. amount of LIZ required?
PoS has not started. At the moment, we only can mine the coin or get rewards from running masternodes. Staking is far away.
Not true, PoS is definitely active, I've recieved 15+ PoS rewards to date.  No minimum stake afaik.

Yes, agree. PoS is working fine and should be somewhat balanced between MN and staking.

+1 yes, good staking coin. it's active for sure.
Activity: 13
Activity: 78
will fork the coin ? the shell on the Russian forum it is discussed that this information was , who knows ?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Still nothing from Cryptopia I guess.... They should really pay the fee back and ask again for the money once they can guarantee a timely listing... The power of these exchanges has become excessive because of the massive demand and now they do whatever they want.
Pages:
Jump to: