Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Llitenett ⭐ - The first Network with Decentralized Payment System ⭐ - page 2. (Read 1188 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The Litenett project is based on reality and a great communication resource with its own payment system and consumers unified in a social network.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This project will be grow in future. Great work. Teems are good
Activity: 169
An amazing and very useful project. Successful development to you on the Internet.
Activity: 196
Is there a minimum amount for investment? For example, I want to buy your $ 500 tokens, can I do that?
Activity: 238
How will you deal with cheating, votes or ad views? and fake accounts? Will users of the social network be verified?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Litenett is a social network and a major media resource with its own payment system. I like this idea.
I would like to add that Litenet is not just a network to connect all social networks. It is a service that rewards the behavior of active users.
Activity: 140
Litenett is a social network and a major media resource with its own payment system. I like this idea.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Activity: 168
Over the past few years, social networks have come into our lives very tightly, not only the younger generation, but even the elderly communicate there.
Activity: 182
I wonder how the administration will support the price of its tokens, is there any plan for the future on this issue?
Have you ever seen a social network that does not contain advertising materials? Just advertising and will be paid for by these tokens.
Activity: 177
This is a wonderful project. A new generation social network with its own improvements. I have a thought that the potential of the project is very large.
Merit: 2
I wonder how the administration will support the price of its tokens, is there any plan for the future on this issue?
To do this, a number of actions have been created, we can say - a whole plan. In fact, the token is the internal currency on the platform,they will be all payment.
Activity: 294
What do you plan to spend the funds that will be collected in the ICO process? Interested in the answer in percentage.
Activity: 140
To what date will the ICO process last ? Has announced the end dates of the sales?
Activity: 126
Official web site of the project is translated into 6 languages, this is what it says, I like these platforms, you can instantly see the scope of the technology.
I agree with you, you can see with the naked eye that the project employs experienced programmers and designers, there is no argument.
Activity: 350
Official web site of the project is translated into 6 languages, this is what it says, I like these platforms, you can instantly see the scope of the technology.
Activity: 154

Already collected 1 208 873 dollars, taking into account that the softcap is only 1 500 000 dollars.
Excellent results, because many investors see that the project has a huge technical base and is ready to work.
Activity: 210
How successful is the ICO process, how much money has already been raised during the bidding?
Already collected 1 208 873 dollars, taking into account that the softcap is only 1 500 000 dollars.
How successful is the ICO process, how much money has already been raised during the bidding?
Pages:
Jump to: