Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Llitenett ⭐ - The first Network with Decentralized Payment System ⭐ - page 5. (Read 1188 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Nice project. However FYI, there are already two token/coins with a LNC ticker (Linker Coin and Blocklancer). You may want to consider renaming your Litenett token ticker.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I heard that you started the pre-sale process, I wanted to know what discount to buy tokens is now valid?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
BTC  ATTENTION!  BTC

05.05.2018 pre-sale starts

Litenett.com

Thank you all to friends, we are waiting for you at pre-sale
Activity: 90
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Hi to ALL!

CheesyWHO WANTS TO RECEIVE FREE LNC TOKENS? Cheesy

HURRY UP TO PARTICIPATE IN AIRDROP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3504669
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

as I looked through the Ann thread and the information on the Project - I can say that the Team has greatly developed the strategy of ICO Project, all the aims are clear and their fullfilment promises fantastic profit!
The first Network with Decentralized Payment System on Blockchain. i like the concept in this project and i see this is great project. I see in the website have live chat features but i can't join thats telegram chat, i hope you can fix it soon.
Thank you
you can test the beta version beta.litenett.com
do not worry, there may be mistakes, work is being done
The first Network with Decentralized Payment System on Blockchain. i like the concept in this project and i see this is great project. I see in the website have live chat features but i can't join thats telegram chat, i hope you can fix it soon.

thanks, we fix it  Smiley

this project has run from 2013 to next year
what are the constraints of this project to be developed, whether you have a reliable community to manage the development of this project
while the project is about a secure payment system, if investors participate more than this

Smiley Еhe developer team is very reliable
Рave been working for several years!  Wink
the idea of your project is very innovative, with just one application the user will get some direct services easily, quickly and profitably. hopefully, for the development will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.

Nicely said!I am sure that the project will be a great success!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Activity: 138
the idea of your project is very innovative, with just one application the user will get some direct services easily, quickly and profitably. hopefully, for the development will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
Activity: 140

this project has run from 2013 to next year
what are the constraints of this project to be developed, whether you have a reliable community to manage the development of this project
while the project is about a secure payment system, if investors participate more than this
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Pages:
Jump to: