Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 23. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
One more drawdown prices will kill many projects. I think that Lobstex has a good strategy, how to survive this falling of market...
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Well done, it's nice to see that the project is alive and there is always something new! This is a great opportunity to survive the drawdown of bitcoin))
copper member
Merit: 0
Cheddur Team has added Lobstex : We added @LOBSTEXofficial $LOBS to the @CheddurApp! #Lobstex is an #anonymous #cryptocurrency! Use #Cheddur to learn about the project, keep an eye on the price, review it, and accept #LOBS donations!
https://www.cheddur.com/coins/lobstex
Is there any news about the project? I have not heard the news for a long time. I want to understand how the guys are doing

Well, I heard that the guys recently got listed in  on one of the coolest exchanger and expect when their trading volume will growth)

Now their token can be purchased on a large number of exchanges: fatbtc CryptoBridge Graviex BISQ ... It seems that the guys have everything  so well))

It's obvious that Lobstex developing the project and they want more community, namely, the opportunity to purchase a token on a large number of exchanges will help them.

Activity: 14
I'm glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this plan is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
Activity: 252
Is there any news about the project? I have not heard the news for a long time. I want to understand how the guys are doing

Well, I heard that the guys recently got listed in  on one of the coolest exchanger and expect when their trading volume will growth)

Now their token can be purchased on a large number of exchanges: fatbtc CryptoBridge Graviex BISQ ... It seems that the guys have everything  so well))
I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also have great interest for business. But also companies have interest in own cryptocurrency
On website everything is very cool written. A simple language and the main thing is clear even for a simple businessman who is not familiar with masternodes and blockchain technology))
Merit: 2
I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also have great interest for business. But also companies have interest in own cryptocurrency
I really like the idea with the masternode, I've heard a lot about it, but I do not understand what their superiority is in comparison with the traditional way of mining?

It seems to me that things are not in superiority, but simply because technology uses other algorithms, just difference for the sake of difference)))
Activity: 13
I really like the idea with the masternode, I've heard a lot about it, but I do not understand what their superiority is in comparison with the traditional way of mining?
The fact is that masternode projects is now growing, and many old systems of mining will not be able to change algorithm, losing the trust of customers - they will go bankrupt and close

And what do you think this is real? They have money and a name, how can they go bankrupt?))
Well, it happens that the project is not able to overcome any barrier, sometimes closed, sometimes management changes its business.
The fact is that masternode projects is now growing, and many old systems of mining will not be able to change algorithm, losing the trust of customers - they will go bankrupt and close

And what do you think this is real? They have money and a name, how can they go bankrupt?))
It seems to me that we need strong support from marketing, because there are a lot of competitors, only the strongest will survive!
I do not know when the course of the crypto currency will be put in place, the project is not bad, but it's still terrible to invest at this time.
This is a normal correction, well, I believe it anyway. Although in reality everything can be much worse ...
Yes, I have already met Vitalik Buterin remarks that  Cryptocurrency will no longer show such huge growth.
Well, besides, for this there are no adequate reasons ... No one uses cryptocurrency in real life.
What is the expected transaction speed? You can compete with the current market leaders on the speed of transactions?
Activity: 67
I do not know when the course of the crypto currency will be put in place, the project is not bad, but it's still terrible to invest at this time.
This is a normal correction, well, I believe it anyway. Although in reality everything can be much worse ...
Yes, I have already met Vitalik Buterin remarks that  Cryptocurrency will no longer show such huge growth.
Can I buy masternode? If I buy a masternode, will they help me install and configure?
that is very simple kind of earnings, I simply cannot believe that such it is possible …

Well, in fact, this is real, one of the most famous cryptocurrency - DASH uses this method of mining, and accordingly this technology is already proven.

That, of course, I also heard about this technology, but as practice shows - you need to be able to do this, although this can be learned))

Now there are so many lessons on YouTube that you can learn anything, there would be a desire))
In addition, each project helps beginners to establish their programs, so that everything is ok))
that is very simple kind of earnings, I simply cannot believe that such it is possible …

Well, in fact, this is real, one of the most famous cryptocurrency - DASH uses this method of mining, and accordingly this technology is already proven.

That, of course, I also heard about this technology, but as practice shows - you need to be able to do this, although this can be learned))

Now there are so many lessons on YouTube that you can learn anything, there would be a desire))
Pages:
Jump to: