Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 25. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is an incomprehensible topic. Who has already tried to mine?

To begin with, you need to acquire a masternode, then you'll launch it) There is good instruction on website. Or do you regret too that there is no money?))
Activity: 154
What is an incomprehensible topic. Who has already tried to mine?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Let's see what happens, it's actually an interesting one, but I do not have enough team

Well, yes, the team is not enough, it is not clear who is behind the development of the project
Let's see what happens, it's actually an interesting one, but I do not have enough team
What are the assets & liabilities of your plan? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?
Activity: 5
Have just noticed your plan. At first glace it seems good and as were said this idea would probably be strong competitor to another similar project. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
Most of the projects just  want to raise money, much more than it actually needs))

i agree with,this time all project are want to raise money.
Most of the projects just  want to raise money, much more than it actually needs))
Merit: 2
The fact is that for such project and an adequate team - millions are not needed!
yeah, they soberly assess the situation and understand that for success - such huge amounts are not needed
Activity: 1
Hey
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Merit: 1
The fact is that for such project and an adequate team - millions are not needed!
Activity: 20
Hi, Team! I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the idea aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Did you see what happened with the course? the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
Merit: 2
I think that with Lobstex everything is good, the masternode mining is developing now very fast)

As far as I understand, the guys are all very bad with imagination, there are a lot of such projects. And do you think these are unattainable goals?

Yes, for this project, because it is part of an already loaded business. Crypto industry for last year has  been a very competitive business and will always be, the fact is that for a new project there will always be a place.

I do not think that everything is so bad that the guys do not have a chance at all. There are always chances, but in this case there are also strong community.
I think that with Lobstex everything is good, the masternode mining is developing now very fast)

As far as I understand, the guys are all very bad with imagination, there are a lot of such projects. And do you think these are unattainable goals?

Yes, for this project, because it is part of an already loaded business. Crypto industry for last year has  been a very competitive business and will always be, the fact is that for a new project there will always be a place.

Probably very difficult to obtain the necessary licenses to start the work of the exchanger ...
I do not know about the complexity, but that's definitely expensive! But I think that the guys will have the opportunity to pay the bill for obtaining a license. This is quite realistic)
I think that there are not such huge amounts, such as for listing on exchangers. I read a summary of Lobstex on Medium. I'm just shocked how much money they want for listing the koin on the stock exchange.
Yes, these are incredibly huge sums. I think that for such money you can buy something more effective.
Well, I do not even know, I think so. I'm wondering which commissions the guys will take, for listing on their exchanger))
Activity: 3
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the business, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other plans as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 7
Good evening  If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: