Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LockChain [Pre-Sale 29.09] | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace - page 8. (Read 7569 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
you should invest ? what is your project investment ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Cool project and a very promising Alpa. I run a large travel blog and I talk with a lot of independt hotel owners on our travels and they have no love for the OTAs. So you guys are really on to somehing here.
And sync of calenders between different platforms is a must. Im renting out a house using AirBnb and Booking.com, there is calender sync between those, which is absolutely necessary.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
In the Update it says "Integration with 600+ bookable properties". Are those new properties?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Hi, I have some issue for trading LOC from MEW, when I wanted to transfer my LOC to hitbtc, It has been showing Insufficient fund, Can anyone help me?

I have sent the LOC to hitbtc today, but have not this problem, can you take the screen cap, or you have the enough amount to paid for your transaction fee? 
Activity: 308
Hi, I have some issue for trading LOC from MEW, when I wanted to transfer my LOC to hitbtc, It has been showing Insufficient fund, Can anyone help me?
Activity: 182
Any update on the launching date?
Is it first going to be 100% free for both party or are you immediately going to implement the subscription fees?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
Hmm .. after their ico success, Dev is no longer active in here.
They are only active in telegram
Have do you forgotten us that is here, dev ..?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When i transfer my LOC to my MEW address, does my token will go directly to LOC in MEW?
Paying in LOC it requires consumers buy LOC from exchange, right? Paying in fiat it requires Lockchain team buy LOC from exchange, right? No one can clarify this?
Activity: 378
Can I buy LOC on mercatox? And just use this to hold the LOC too? Do I need an ether wallet too?
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Hello everyone, I bought some loc on ICO and want to buy more now. Which exchange sites loc is in? I'm only use hitbtc to check the prices but I'd like to compare with other exchanges

You'd think a Hero member who's been around since 2013 would know the site Coinmarketcap by now. I mean it's more popular than the Wall Street Journal.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lockchain/#markets
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello everyone, I bought some loc on ICO and want to buy more now. Which exchange sites loc is in? I'm only use hitbtc to check the prices but I'd like to compare with other exchanges
Hi there, anyone else experience LOC tokens being visible in MyEtherWallet, but not showing in etherscan or ethplorer? I bought during ICO, and just trying to figure out why, any info would be great if you know, thanks.

My LOC tokens are visible in both EtherScan and Ethplorer. It could be a glitch, the Ethereum network is overloaded. My CAPP tokens are displayed on Etherscan, but not Ethplorer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi there, anyone else experience LOC tokens being visible in MyEtherWallet, but not showing in etherscan or ethplorer? I bought during ICO, and just trying to figure out why, any info would be great if you know, thanks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi all. I want to ask a question maybe for someone seems silly. How do you think the price will be 10$ per LOC?
Activity: 111
Так это была рекламная статья на forklog....
If I have/list a vacation rental property on the Lockchain marketplace, and it is rented out through Lockchain, Am I paid the rental fee in LOC or am.I paidout in fiat?
Simple question I pay in LOC on the platform right? Looking from the volatile site of the currency, as me being a hotel do I have to constantly change the prices? Or will the price level stay the same on the platform
Pages:
Jump to: