Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LockChain [Pre-Sale 29.09] | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace - page 3. (Read 7569 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
LockTrip Wins the KuCoin Voting Competition
"Dear Community Members! All the hard work paid off. We are proud to announce that LockTrip won the KuCoin Voting Competition."
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/locktrip-wins-the-kucoin-voting-competition-f6e6bb8c0442
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
LOC got listed on Bancor's liquidity protocol few days ago. It was supposed to see some liquidity but there is no significant volume came from that liquidity provider. On the other hand in the long run this listing may show some good results. I didn't participate in the airdrop so can't speak for others. I read that was long process and reward was few dollars if I remember well.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Have those who participated in the $500k airdrop been paid yet?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Recap of the Voting Competition and a BIG Thank You!

First of all, we want to thank you for your immense support throughout the Voting Competition.

Many of you worked hard to promote LockTrip and invited people to vote for us. We also noticed that some members provided us great support regarding the management of the Telegram group around the clock.

Thanks to you, we secured the 3rd position in the Voting Competition. KuCoin will now take around 2 weeks to analyse the voting data and weed out bots and fake votes. The official winner will be announced afterwards.

https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/recap-of-the-voting-competition-and-a-big-thank-you-504f88406323
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Vote for LockTrip on Kucoin Now!
Kucoin is a reputable exchange and we should make all effort to list LockTrip on it through this amazing opportunity.
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/vote-for-locktrip-on-kucoin-now-f89448556aac
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
How LockTrip made sure your trust is well placed
In this blog post, we want to look a bit into the past and see how LockTrip conducted its Token Generation Event (TGE). More specifically, how the team made sure that the risk for participants is as low as possible.*
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/how-locktrip-made-sure-your-trust-is-well-placed-d41efd158cac
legendary
Such an inspirational story when read the feedback report from NICO about his experience with LockTrip back in April. Although whole article is covering the story and such discount makes different and matters for everyone. I didn't booked using LOC tokens yet as wasn't occasions but have raised in good numbers to use for me or gift vacations to some friends in future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
legendary
Of course benefits are first thing which you expect when it comes to use some specific tokens like LOC. It varies from offer to offer for example very last rental space was bringing you over 47% of saving when you were paying with LOC. In past I have seen even 68% discount so it not fixed. Everyone expect for this token to see huge success because of these amazing offers @Blyfla.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0

Is there a significant incentive to utilize the LOC token? I use it to book your trip? and one question about fiat, will there be ability to pay any major credit card?
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why LockTrip is leading the final disruption of the travel industry

Disruption. Change. Revolution. You probably hear such terms all the time, maybe even too often. Almost all startups and companies claim to do the next big thing. But only a few will shape the future. So, how do we know what will truly disrupt an industry?

The Huffington Post wrote an article about 5 Ways The Travel Industry Is Changing In 2018. Among those 5 factors, they chose to list the blockchain technology as the primary factor, while mentioning LockTrip as the leading travel company in that field:

But why did they list blockchain as the most important one?

When it comes to change, there are many things to consider. Artificial intelligence for example will enable better matches, learn what you are most probably searching for and understand your needs. Virtual reality will open up new ways to view and explore your next stay and choose more wisely. But all of those technologies got mentioned as secondary change factors. The reason for that? Economy.

When it comes to disruption, nothing beats economy. Yes, people want an easy and smooth booking experience and yes, they also want to know what exactly they are booking. But the first thing they will always do is to check the price tag.

History teaches us: Lower prices were the strongest weapon for online travel agencies when they disrupted conventional travel agencies. They lowered the cost per booking by eliminating expensive sales personal and the costs for inefficient sales offices around the world. But the journey is not over yet, as they still take around 20% commission from your booking.

https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/why-locktrip-is-leading-the-final-disruption-of-the-travel-industry-f987b7b3f739
Great article, awesome! I want to get some trip with Crypto at least.
legendary
Activity: 1138
I like LOC but I think like many will wait for the $500k airdropped tokens that will be unlocked between 15/7-30/7 to be dumped on the market first. Will be interesting to see if it goes higher in the interim though
Activity: 125
I got a question. The properties are listed on the blockchain right. But data on the blockchain can't be removed. How can a property be removed once it's not available anymore?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Why LockTrip is leading the final disruption of the travel industry

Disruption. Change. Revolution. You probably hear such terms all the time, maybe even too often. Almost all startups and companies claim to do the next big thing. But only a few will shape the future. So, how do we know what will truly disrupt an industry?

The Huffington Post wrote an article about 5 Ways The Travel Industry Is Changing In 2018. Among those 5 factors, they chose to list the blockchain technology as the primary factor, while mentioning LockTrip as the leading travel company in that field:

But why did they list blockchain as the most important one?

When it comes to change, there are many things to consider. Artificial intelligence for example will enable better matches, learn what you are most probably searching for and understand your needs. Virtual reality will open up new ways to view and explore your next stay and choose more wisely. But all of those technologies got mentioned as secondary change factors. The reason for that? Economy.

When it comes to disruption, nothing beats economy. Yes, people want an easy and smooth booking experience and yes, they also want to know what exactly they are booking. But the first thing they will always do is to check the price tag.

History teaches us: Lower prices were the strongest weapon for online travel agencies when they disrupted conventional travel agencies. They lowered the cost per booking by eliminating expensive sales personal and the costs for inefficient sales offices around the world. But the journey is not over yet, as they still take around 20% commission from your booking.

https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/why-locktrip-is-leading-the-final-disruption-of-the-travel-industry-f987b7b3f739
Activity: 155
I see a huge potential of project, but such comission is something. Need normal trading platform. Bitfineks now delisted a lot of projects without product, but can list LOC, as i see
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Very cool Blockchain technology will be introduced into hotel business thanks to LockChain, where hoteliers and property owners can rent their property globally, collect money and manage bookings without paying any commissions to middlemen
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I learned about Lockchain from the Wings platform and even bought some tokens. But when I learned that the Lockchain team decided to fool the Wings community. Then I immediately sold this shit

Lockchain is doing very bad things in terms of marketing and a failed to reach the target of the community. Now most of the people sold their coin because team failed their promises to the community.
Yes, I also read about it. But exactly how LockRIP deceived the WINGS community I did not understand. They refused to pay their tokens to the forecasters? What do they say in their evaluation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
what a shame this LockChain team. They are creating articles about wings and you can read only lies there.
It's a scam project and you stay far away  from it. Even if we let this project die they still make a big harm to the community because taking all money from ICO.
LOCKRIP
I think that is a problem between LockTrip and Wings. In fact, team has alpha version of theirs platform, and it's work. Also a lot of partnerships. This gives good prospectives for project.
I believe that Wings and Locktrip can resolve their differences peacefully, if they try.

I completely agree with you. The team the wings should not remain aloof from this war, participants in the wings project LOC
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what a shame this LockChain team. They are creating articles about wings and you can read only lies there.
It's a scam project and you stay far away  from it. Even if we let this project die they still make a big harm to the community because taking all money from ICO.
LOCKRIP
I think that is a problem between LockTrip and Wings. In fact, team has alpha version of theirs platform, and it's work. Also a lot of partnerships. This gives good prospectives for project.
I believe that Wings and Locktrip can resolve their differences peacefully, if they try.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
How LockTrip takes advantage of the Network Effect: Marketplace search speed

The network effect is a key element of the sharing economy. The more people take part in a system, the higher its value becomes. This effect is so strong, that it will greatly shape the core value of our project: The decentralized database (Read more about this in our Whitepaper on page 12).
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/how-locktrip-takes-advantage-of-the-network-effect-marketplace-search-speed-5571ebfc1ca3
Pages:
Jump to: