Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅ - page 45. (Read 48754 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
And here we have the team members saying in 30 pages that they are "buying more", yet the price hits rock bottom soon. If they are buying as they say they are, they're completely broke soon, otherwise they are lying.
Seriusly ?the price LRM now 100k satoshi and you say the price in bottom?
Please check price in CB or CMC you can see charts LRM.

Finally a guy from the team says it hasnt hit bottom yet, so there are EVEN MORE DOWNSIDE from here
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
And here we have the team members saying in 30 pages that they are "buying more", yet the price hits rock bottom soon. If they are buying as they say they are, they're completely broke soon, otherwise they are lying.
Seriusly ?the price LRM now 100k satoshi and you say the price in bottom?
Please check price in CB or CMC you can see charts LRM.
LRM down ANOTHER whopping 18% today, invest in this and you will literarily throw away money
1 week ago price was at 87.060 sats
and now It went to 107.060 sats
you call it as Dumping the price ?

Even if price drops, that's massive opportunity for traders to profit. Or don't you know that those temporary price changes is where you make so much gain buying and selling? Are you a learner in crypto trading?

Ya, I'll be getting a LRM MN for dirt cheap. For those who are selling low and hope to see it on its highest peak someday

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
LRM down ANOTHER whopping 18% today, invest in this and you will literarily throw away money
1 week ago price was at 87.060 sats
and now It went to 107.060 sats
you call it as Dumping the price ?

Even if price drops, that's massive opportunity for traders to profit. Or don't you know that those temporary price changes is where you make so much gain buying and selling? Are you a learner in crypto trading?

Ya, I'll be getting a LRM MN for dirt cheap. For those who are selling low and hope to see it on its highest peak someday
If this is a real project, why dont the team talked about the project, development and updates here. They only talk about the price and roi and that they are "so happy".  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy

SCAM
Activity: 140
LRM  volume is fake ,same as LGS earlier. They buy from themselves for fake vol.

LGS is still generating reasonable reward in dollars to it investors. Investors have gotten their ROI already. Also with LRM, investors are selling rewards and are happy about it. Investors are not complaining they are happy with the project.
Activity: 51
LRM  volume is fake ,same as LGS earlier. They buy from themselves for fake vol.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Inclined to disagree with the recent negativity in this thread… LRM coin is great and the developers are great… No bullshit, no nothing…
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
LRM COMMUNITY

LRM CRYPTOBRIDGE CURRENT SITUATION

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ltfqjd.jpg
Everyday LRM price going down and up.i'm very happy to trade with LRM coin.
copper member
Activity: 191
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lpc-lightpay-coin-scam-4518967

go through this you will only understand there exposed light pay coin scam

and fun is they post everywhere that this is no1 coin in volume  Grin while investors are saying that this is no1 in scam  Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 191
Reading all the negative and positive feedbacks on this projects makes me curious what's going on here. I went here because this coin has one of the top volumes in CE. I'm wondering how come they have that big market considering this is a new one. Is this really going to be in collaboration with the medicine industry?

No this shit wont ever be used in any medicine ever, the coin is being washtraded. This is down 95%, its Ukrainian scammers
yes this shit will only be used for scamming thats all

and as i said this devs are dumb we are not like you launching 3 scam projects by same team and scamming

this is a completely a shit projects still now i didnt see anything this team is doing related this medicines , and regenerative organs and other shit mentioned in white paper

only things they mention is volumes no1 shit thats all that too it is fake built by this stupid devs 
Activity: 266
Reading all the negative and positive feedbacks on this project makes me curious what's going on here. I went here because this coin has one of the top volumes in CE. I'm wondering how come they have that big market considering this is a new one. Is this really going to be in collaboration with the medicine industry?
My opinion is,probably you found the best coin ever mate!

haha.... good joke it is good for only listening...

worst project ever seen all are scammers here....

you people are just increasing the pages here and there is no use of this coin...

this is 1000000% SCAM COIN...here just scam going on mate and nothing else...

if its real scam, stay away...simple
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Reading all the negative and positive feedbacks on this project makes me curious what's going on here. I went here because this coin has one of the top volumes in CE. I'm wondering how come they have that big market considering this is a new one. Is this really going to be in collaboration with the medicine industry?
My opinion is,probably you found the best coin ever mate!

haha.... good joke it is good for only listening...

worst project ever seen all are scammers here....

you people are just increasing the pages here and there is no use of this coin...

this is 1000000% SCAM COIN...here just scam going on mate and nothing else...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LRM COMMUNITY

LRM CRYPTOBRIDGE CURRENT SITUATION

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Reading all the negative and positive feedbacks on this projects makes me curious what's going on here. I went here because this coin has one of the top volumes in CE. I'm wondering how come they have that big market considering this is a new one. Is this really going to be in collaboration with the medicine industry?

The positive comments are all accounts with the same logo and same horrible english

Are you sure with that? Some fudders here have more horrible english than them? Just take time to read those posts by noobs regarding scam allegations. Btw, I don't want a fight here.  Wink

The positive comments are all accounts with the same logo and same horrible english

No this shit wont ever be used in any medicine ever, the coin is being washtraded. This is down 95%, its Ukrainian scammers
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is important to comment on what makes Liquid Regenerative Medicine coin stand out from competitor coins.  My point in this post is to focus on the intelligent and agile reward system implemented here.  This controls how many coins are paid throughout the life cycle of the block chain so that rewards begin low and rise as the project matures.  As demand increases or decreases, an appropriate reward system adjusts which can have beneficial affects on the overall health of the coin ecosystem and economy.

Not many other projects have such foresight and this is why I'm so interested in LRM.

An objective way of seeing this project. People should try to understand what is in here that makes them unique among others.

Let's hope that their performance in exchanges will not fade as time goes by or at least sustain its strength.
Pages:
Jump to: