Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅ - page 63. (Read 48754 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 5
Hi, do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Today in Coinexchange LRM increase +54%
let's go to the moon. Smiley
Let's go long way!
Hold your LRM :rocket:
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Team as not wasted any time as soon as they launched this shit coin they have listed in CE and started to build fake volumes , team as put all there past  scam experience of LGS and LPC into this coin

There is no proof and publications and licences approvals for what they are doing , they have just built a  whitepaper and fooling newbies , experienced investors will never invest into this coin for sure  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4189697/ they have copied concepts from here and developed a whitepaper by adding some photos into it and started scamming 
Activity: 126
Finally LRM is trading on cryptobridge exchange
Activity: 658
Yeah I can't wait to trade on cryptobridge exchange
It will survive just wait for few more day
Hopefully LRM will listing in CB soon
Stay tuned
Can I start with the danish translation oder do I need to register myself somewhere?
You can join discord chanel about information translation.
Activity: 140
Today LRM will hit cryptobridge exchange I can't wait

Yes. All things being equal. Crypto-bridge listing will help boost the price of LRM to a better amount and volume.  If LRM hit CB it is possible for team to apply for CMC.
Activity: 434
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Logis coin and Lightpay coin are a failed project, so now they are creating this kind of project again.
everything that they said on discord is all is fake.

Once you said something critical to the project, they would ban you directly without further notice.

So, Please do not help/support them again.

Do you mean this? Like what critical things did you say about the project that got you banned? Was it constructive? Was it investigative to know more about the project or your comments were a display of negative thoughts about the project. I would like to know before further response.
Activity: 168
Today LRM will hit cryptobridge exchange I can't wait
Activity: 20
Logis coin and Lightpay coin are a failed project, so now they are creating this kind of project again.
everything that they said on discord is all is fake.

Once you said something critical to the project, they would ban you directly without further notice.

So, Please do not help/support them again.

Activity: 140
LRM team announced on Discord that listing fee on Crypto Bridge has been paid.
Consequently, the LRM will be listed, traded on CB very soon from now.

I read the announcement yesterday and I felt excited. I like Crypto-bridge. I hope all things will go as the team plans. If price can fly up 100% on Crypto-bridge investors will be happy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LRM COMMUNITY

FROM LRM TEAM

Hello, LRM-Community

I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT BANNER NOW IS POSTED ON MNO HOMEPAGE

THOUSANDS OF NEW INVESTORS STARTED TO BUY LRM COIN ON THE MARKET AND LRM COIN PRICE HAS ALREADY INCREASED

LRM COMMUNITY

FROM LRM TEAM

Hello, LRM-Community

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT NOW LISTED ON https://masternodes.pro/

✅LRM https://masternodes.pro/stats/lrm/statistics and https://masternodes.pro/simple_statistics

LRM COMMUNITY

FROM LRM TEAM

Hello, LRM-Community :smiley:

✅AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT AS WE PROMISED TEAM HAS JUST PAID CRYPTOBRIDGE

FAST LISTING FEE

✅LRM COIN WILL BE LISTED ON CRYPTOBRIDGE IN DURING 24 HOURS

✅PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LRM_BRIDGE.BTC TRADE WILL START SOON

✅LRM COIN PRICE WILL RISE 100% MINIMUM

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
This coin is really made me laugh.... what you people doing exactly??

Liquid regenerative medicine??  This is already doing by  NCBI ( National Center for Biotechnology Information) from one year.

You people are just copied the information from NCBI and  pasted in your WHITEPAPER , there is nothing new in that .

I think you people are just cheating the people here... STOP THIS NOW..... REALLY THIS IS ONE MORE SHIT COIN FROM THE DEVELOPERS....
Activity: 336
LRM team announced on Discord that listing fee on Crypto Bridge has been paid.
Consequently, the LRM will be listed, traded on CB very soon from now.
Yeah i khow and now I'm waiting for trade start.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Projects developing environment of medicine are valuable for our society, I am especially pleased to support and develop such projects! Can I get a link to the bounty company?! Thanks!

Try to reach them in discord. With the money circulating right now within this project, I hope they are building their foundation for their project. We will know in time, if all the boxes are going to be ticked according to their roadmap. Most of them are already checked ones.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello guys i try to find learn a lot about LRM Coins and someone says LRM coins same like Bitconect its is true? LRM running a Ponzi scheme. Maybe some people from the team or anyone can answer this. Thanks
I heard this too.
And, like you, I have waited for the LRM team answers and more details about the LRM team's background.

Be interested to join the LRM discord server and talk to the team. They have plans and I guess if you do research and ask of team, this project will be on crypto-bridge tomorrow by their announcement.

What I'm interested here, is how far are they in the development of their project? The name sounds very technical and medical. The money involved right now is huge so they might have the money to push thru their developments fast. I'm not talking in terms of the exchange listing but the realisation of their platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Sweet, another masternode coin, I wonder how many investors this coin will fuck over, the ROI might look like a sweet deal, please people do your research on how bad a masternode coin is as an investment, these guys other projects LGS & LPC have wiped out nearly every investor captivated by the ROI.

I might start a betting service based on how fast masternode coins can drop their value, I'm bettin 75% value reduction in 1 month.

lmao, so true. this master node craze has brought out the dredge of society to screw over anyone they can.
The exchanges they list on are in on this because without them washtrading that much BTC daily to generate fake volume to pull in the noobs is basically 90% of those exchanges volume. Bitcointalk also allows these topics to keep appearing here while we can reference the two previous scams using the exact same layout and logo styles, they are not even trying to hide the connection between their scams.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Sweet, another masternode coin, I wonder how many investors this coin will fuck over, the ROI might look like a sweet deal, please people do your research on how bad a masternode coin is as an investment, these guys other projects LGS & LPC have wiped out nearly every investor captivated by the ROI.

I might start a betting service based on how fast masternode coins can drop their value, I'm bettin 75% value reduction in 1 month.

lmao, so true. this master node craze has brought out the dredge of society to screw over anyone they can.
Pages:
Jump to: