Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅ - page 66. (Read 48754 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT NOW LISTED ON COINCODEX https://coincodex.com/

✅LRM link https://coincodex.com/crypto/lrm-coin/

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
LRM investors daily income is $312.1688
0.07682603 BTC
34.9527 LRM
Activity: 28
BITCONNECT RE-BORN  - BE CAREFUL GUYS! I'M GOING TO NOTIFY SEC!
I already lost a lot of money on his 2 other masternode!

Now They Make New One!

BOTH are Garbage already and 3rd also.......SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

really ,
i am scared about this project by seeing all these posts ,,
i think this is really cheating project ... no possiteve revieves in their bitcoin talk page , discord any where ..
so all users becarefull with this project ..!!
Activity: 168
COINEXCHANGE current status

Last Price   0.00199050
24h Volume   66.54428979
Bid   0.00199060
Ask   0.00223000
24h High   0.00231999
24h Low   0.00182001
24h Trade Count   184
Activity: 140
My message to the SEC was responded to and they said they will be looking into the LPC, LGS, and now LRM scam. These companies all fall in to the securities category based on their promise of coin-to-fiat business model, logistic utility for a project that has no working relationship, and an investment claim into biomedical equipment. All of these project are international government regulated, require government approval before being established, and subsequently before entering into an equity raising venture. You have committed three financial federal felonies against the SEC and this carries up to a Life Sentence in U.S prison. Furthermore, if the foreign heads of these companies are residents of countries or territories bound by Interpol regulation, extradition will be expedited.

Additionally, you have violated FDA regulations by offering investment opportunities for a product which has not yet received preliminary FDA conditional approval. You are in direct violation of US Federal Code Title 21 CFR Part 11.

Wait for SEC to respond or as of now you are also raising false accusations against this project by your claims. If you have submitted your claims to SEC then wait. Stop making judgement because LPC and LGS platform is already in progress.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
My message to the SEC was responded to and they said they will be looking into the LPC, LGS, and now LRM scam. These companies all fall in to the securities category based on their promise of coin-to-fiat business model, logistic utility for a project that has no working relationship, and an investment claim into biomedical equipment. All of these project are international government regulated, require government approval before being established, and subsequently before entering into an equity raising venture. You have committed three financial federal felonies against the SEC and this carries up to a Life Sentence in U.S prison. Furthermore, if the foreign heads of these companies are residents of countries or territories bound by Interpol regulation, extradition will be expedited.

Additionally, you have violated FDA regulations by offering investment opportunities for a product which has not yet received preliminary FDA conditional approval. You are in direct violation of US Federal Code Title 21 CFR Part 11.
Thank you for a very technical and well-informed post,This requires an Official Statement From the LRM team without which potential investors should be very very cautious!

He really did his part of contacting the SEC. But, are you going to pursue this report and follow-up what's going on with their investigation? Usually, a certain case is shelved if everyone is silent already. Very few really care to know what's going on behind the scenes.
They want to solve a challenging/revolutionary topic in the medical field,So if they are really attempting to solve it,they should show the progress that has been made till now. Is there anyone in the team with a Medical Research Background?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Thank you for a very technical and well-informed post,This requires an Official Statement From the LRM team without which potential investors should be very very cautious!

He really did his part of contacting the SEC. But, are you going to pursue this report and follow-up what's going on with their investigation? Usually, a certain case is shelved if everyone is silent already. Very few really care to know what's going on behind the scenes.
Activity: 252
SCAM SCAM SCAM, as are LPC and LGS since no development progress are shared with the community and questions get answered with a BAN!

Invest in this and lose your money in the blink of an eye.
This year LPC and LGS both project is great.hope LRM will also became a another great one.
Activity: 387
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

Activity: 658
When LRM will be listed on cryptobridge exchange
Thank you for your question.There is no exact time frame at this moment but I can tell you the devs are working feverishly to get this exchange ready for launch as soon as possible! With the deposit in the exchange is already LIVE, we can say that the launch is already around the corner.😊😊
Activity: 434
✅Hello, LRM-Community!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT NOW LISTED ON MNRANK https://mnrank.com/

✅LRM link https://mnrank.com/coin/LRM/

They already paid cryptobridge listing fees let's just wait for the announcement
Activity: 728

Three coins, one team?Yes, something or someone unites them-I wouldn't trust them.
Drain knots - then pass to another, someone has to stop it.
Activity: 140

There will be an announcement on LRM official Discord as of when the coin is listed on Crypto-bridge. What is certain now is that CB listing fee had been paid as I see LRM among coins to be listed channel of CB.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I like such projects. They may not take the entire planned amount, but I try to participate in such projects to help them at least achieve a soft cap, such projects are very useful for many people. Medicine is an area. In which to invest
Activity: 126
Activity: 93
SCAM SCAM SCAM, as are LPC and LGS since no development progress are shared with the community and questions get answered with a BAN!

Invest in this and lose your money in the blink of an eye.
I need link discord of LRM
Thanks
Hi please check lrm website you will see the link to discord
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I need link discord of LRM
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: