Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LTC InstaWallet & source - page 5. (Read 13477 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)
December 19, 2011, 06:52:37 PM
Further Information:

Litecoin Instawallet is to be a service similar to the Bitcoin Instawallet, with a nice design via bootstrap, and of course uses the nice brand new alternate cryptocurrency LITECOIN!
Our instawallet service currently features:
  • INSTANT sign-up, no information required, at all. Simply hit "give me an address" and you have yourself a nice address, ready to send or recieve litecoins from
  • Hosted on a dedicated server, ran by g2x3k.
  • SECURE Authentication - You get a nice strong 20 character keycode as your "password" which is alphanumeric lower and uppercase, extremely hard to bruteforce.
  • SECURE Code Design - Designed by me and g2x3k, the code uses PDO's prepared statements to prevent possible SQL injection, and plus there's plenty of sanitization to prevent any intrusion via the "send litecoins" feature, there's very little chance that someone is going to be able to find an exploit in our system, we'll even give you a 500 LTC reward if you do find an exploit and report it to us, that's how much we trust our code
  • SPEED - At the moment, all transactions are instant, sending payments are generally instantaneous, and received LTC shows up straight away as well

NOTE: The wallet system is currently under major development behind the scenes - Streamlining the code, adding load balancing, implementing an internal MySQL transaction database to lower the strain on litecoind, as-well as many other improvements

Recovery Details
If you have lost your keycode for whatever reason, and it contained a large amount of LTC, please contact me on IRC:
  • irc.freenode.net
  • #pool-x.eu
  • My nickname is Someguy123, PM me with your IP address, as well as an estimated balance in the account, and I will try my best to verify ownership of your account, and get your LTC back in your hands
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu
December 19, 2011, 09:48:28 AM
happy to announce new side project with someguy123 http://wallet.it.cx/

its still in testing but shuld be working dont deposit major amouts yet to but feel free to help test it Smiley

currently recoding alot of it to database backend other then litecoind itself and support for multi litecoind´s then will most likely be put on github
Pages:
Jump to: