Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 25. (Read 227562 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Whatever you decide to do, do it quickly. People will be leaving the pool with all the uncertainty at the moment.

Why? I'm continuing to mine here and have been receiving full payments every couple of days. Also I am more than willing to wait so the new implementation  can be done properly. There is very little uncertainty it has been spelled out already in this thread by Balthazar. It took over a week for Trolls to show up (many who I doubt were even in the pool) demonstrating how miners have faith in this pool. Any one can spend five minutes looking back through this thread and find that the majority of comments have been very positive and encouraging. The negative comments have come from a handful who in some cases are just negative in general (no surprises there some people are just like that).

Tell me how to be positive, when someone stealing your money?

I;m sure there is more dissapointed people like me, who wants to their money.
You Russian people are the biggest liars i ever seen. Its incredible how you can lie.
It's quite simple to guess where are you from, the most of poisonous guys like you are from Ukraine. I have many friends in the Ukraine. One of them helps us with the DDoS protection, for example. He read this thread and then just said that you are "motherfucker and disgrace for his country". I can understand him.

P.S. Working under adaptation of mining daemon for CPPSRB, there will be a stratum interface restart soon.

// EDIT: restarted. No more restarts will be performed.

I'm from Poland, you stupid fuck.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
You Russian people are the biggest liars i ever seen. Its incredible how you can lie.
It's quite simple to guess where are you from, the most of poisonous guys like you are from Ukraine. I have many friends in the Ukraine. One of them helps us with the DDoS protection, for example. He read this thread and then just said that you are "motherfucker and disgrace for his country". I can understand him.

P.S. Working under adaptation of mining daemon for CPPSRB, there will be a stratum interface restart soon.

// EDIT: restarted. No more restarts will be performed.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Whatever you decide to do, do it quickly. People will be leaving the pool with all the uncertainty at the moment.

Why? I'm continuing to mine here and have been receiving full payments every couple of days. Also I am more than willing to wait so the new implementation  can be done properly. There is very little uncertainty it has been spelled out already in this thread by Balthazar. It took over a week for Trolls to show up (many who I doubt were even in the pool) demonstrating how miners have faith in this pool. Any one can spend five minutes looking back through this thread and find that the majority of comments have been very positive and encouraging. The negative comments have come from a handful who in some cases are just negative in general (no surprises there some people are just like that).

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I would not be mining for a month and keeping hundreds of LTC outside my wallet, that is crazy.  Better to take payments at least once a week, even a few times a week if you have a higher hash rate,

I haven't got a chance do do so and i believed in reliability of this pool

so you are saying that you did not have a chance to log in from anywhere in the world to you account and press 1 button?
you weren't also not able to tell anyone else to do so for you?
sorry but this is no excuse. you were also responsible for your loss because you could have done something against it. if you are really that naive i cannot believe you lost some ltc for the first time with all that scamming is inside cryptos.

you really have to undersand that balthazar only provided a mining pool and NOT a wallet service!

Ok so lets make together something right to recover this funds. Its part of my foult too and foult of pool owner, because of lack of automatic paymants and bugs in code.

Activity: 115
I would not be mining for a month and keeping hundreds of LTC outside my wallet, that is crazy.  Better to take payments at least once a week, even a few times a week if you have a higher hash rate,

so you are saying that you did not have a chance to log in from anywhere in the world to you account and press 1 button?
you weren't also not able to tell anyone else to do so for you?
sorry but this is no excuse. you were also responsible for your loss because you could have done something against it. if you are really that naive i cannot believe you lost some ltc for the first time with all that scamming is inside cryptos.

you really have to undersand that balthazar only provided a mining pool and NOT a wallet service!
You Russian people are the biggest liars i ever seen.
Before blaming russians - ask IP-addresses from Baltazar of those people who stealed LTCs and check their country.

It doesnt matters. I don't care right now.
I need a money lost by his mistake, thats it.
Activity: 19
You Russian people are the biggest liars i ever seen.
Before blaming russians - ask IP-addresses from Baltazar of those people who stealed LTCs and check their country.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
We live in free democratic countrys, not like your big mother Russia
What a surprise, do you still believe in Santa? Smiley There are no democratic countries in exUSSR. You are a victim of brainwashing if you think otherwise. Or the brainwashing machine operator, maybe.

So when you make a mistake you paing for this, not people.
Originally you made the first mistake. It's not a bank or online wallet service. It's a mining pool only, and the possibility to store coins in the account isn't a part of officially declared functionality. Formally, you are responsible for your own funds, especially for such huge amounts. I can understand users with 1 or even 100 LTC. I apologize if these sentence offends someone, but I really can't understand why anyone would store more than 500 LTC in the 3rd party's wallet, it's just beyond of mine comprehension because I'm not crazy enough. I'm doing all of this just because I care about this issue and I feel the responsibility for this error, otherwise the pool would have been just closed 7 days ago. But you are trying my patience with using your incredible stupidity. I should note that isn't a very clever strategy, despite of my fault. Because your original mistake created too big problem for the both of us. And I would never say thank you for this.

I am just tired of all excuses. In my country we call people like you Thieves.
I'm just tired of being courteous with egocentric liars like you. Bring the proofs or get out of here through the window. That's the end of our talk.

wompeter
Will this mean that you will distribute the payments manually yourself, or will we have to log in to the old interface and withdraw our funds somehow?
I think that payments will be sent automatically, but it's an interesting question because with automatic payments we will be able to remove old interface. But I think that it's not an option at this time. BTW, PM was sent to you.

Man, you are doing this not because of all users, but only because of you and your money. Don't lie to me cos i'm not as stupid as you think i am.

You are not really different as other people in your country.
Russia is so fucked up because of people like you, not your government etc. History tells that you people make stupid decision and cover things up, pretending it is not your foult. But in reality it is. Check out things like Katyn massacre, Smolensk etc. But one thing for sure, after some time people starting to know the real truth. It seams that you people make mess and blaming others. Its not right.
Now i don't really care about my money, because you clearly don't want to help the community of miners to recover money lost by your stupidity and run the pool with higher percentage of fee for this purpose. You care only about money, I care about the justice. I hate when people lie.

So if you call yourself honest person and helpful one, start act like good man, don't be an asshole.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
C`mon let`s get over with this thing. I loved this pool - straight, secure and fair. So Balthazar please keep it running and I will definitely join the pool. Fix the damn thing and keep it running.
Activity: 115
What a surprise, do you still believe in Santa? Smiley There are no democratic countries in exUSSR. You are a victim of brainwashing if you think otherwise. Or the brainwashing machine operator, maybe.

Originally you made the first mistake. It's not a bank or online wallet service. It's a mining pool only, and the possibility to store coins in the account isn't a part of officially declared functionality. Formally, you are responsible for your own funds, especially for such huge amounts. I can understand users with 1 or even 100 LTC. I apologize if these sentence offends someone, but I really can't understand why anyone would store more than 500 LTC in the 3rd party's wallet, it's just beyond of mine comprehension because I'm not crazy enough. I'm doing all of this just because I care about this issue and I feel the responsibility for this error, otherwise the pool would have been just closed 7 days ago. But you are trying my patience with using your incredible stupidity. I should note that isn't a very clever strategy, despite of my fault. Because your original mistake created too big problem for the both of us. And I would never say thank you for this.

I'm just tired of being courteous with egocentric liars like you. Bring the proofs or get out of here through the window. That's the end of our talk.

wompeter
Will this mean that you will distribute the payments manually yourself, or will we have to log in to the old interface and withdraw our funds somehow?
I think that payments will be sent automatically, but it's an interesting question because with automatic payments we will be able to remove old interface. But I think that it's not an option at this time. BTW, PM was sent to you.

Keeping 500 mined LTC in a pool is crazy, but in all fairness so is storing 7200+ LTC in a pool's hot wallet.

I think the hot wallet was that huge because they didn't withdraw their funds Smiley
I can just sign it. You can gamble only with the amount you can afford to loose. And storing that much of LTC outside your crypted wallet is just plain stupid.

So Balth whats the news from BTC-E? Could they get something for you back?
Activity: 19
Originally you made the first mistake. It's not a bank or online wallet service. It's a mining pool only, and the possibility to store coins in the account isn't a part of officially declared functionality. Formally, you are responsible for your own funds, especially for such huge amounts. I can understand users with 1 or even 100 LTC. I apologize if these sentence offends someone, but I really can't understand why anyone would store more than 500 LTC in the 3rd party's wallet, it's just beyond of mine comprehension because I'm not crazy enough. I'm doing all of this just because I care about this issue and I feel the responsibility for this error, otherwise the pool would have been just closed 7 days ago. But you are trying my patience with using your incredible stupidity. I should note that isn't a very clever strategy, despite of my fault. Because your original mistake created too big problem for the both of us.
+100500

May i publish some calculations? Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Total funds to be returned are ~7000 LTC, right?

For good times, pool had a network calculation speed of ~2.5GH/s, and i think that in 1-2 days after problem occured, pool still had same speed.
1% of fees are ~25 MH/s. With current difficulty, it gives to owner of pool some 25000/909=27 LTC/day. Or 800 LTC/month. To pay all stolen LTCs pool needs 9 month.

For such ocasion, i think that 2% of fees (1% for real spends and 1% to cover stolen sum) is not much to spend for a good pool.
If my calculations a true (within some error) - why you dont tell people to JUST WAIT and continue to pay them their stolen LTCs by small parts?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

wompeter

Keeping 500 mined LTC in a pool is crazy, but in all fairness so is storing 7200+ LTC in a pool's hot wallet.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
ban every user who refuses to give back the ltc.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

wompeter
Activity: 31
Your message directed me here and I have already read this entire post. I do not understand what is going on as I am new to all this. All I do know is I have almost 3 ltc on my account and would like to know how to access it. Thanks.
Activity: 16
All remaining funds (currently we have ~4400 LTC, 2000 NVC and 80 BTC) will be distrubuted between users, using 1/30 chunks.
The fees will be buffered and paid using 5-10 LTC chunks with the priority for active miners, I think.

Hi Balthazar - as I mentioned before, I'm fairly new to mining.   I admit that I have stopped mining your pool while I wait for resolution for the issues that you are having.   I had just over 10 LTC mined before your accident, which is not much I know.

I would enjoy coming back to your pool with the new setup.  As others have said, it seems to be one of the most "honest" pools out there. 

But I do not want to actively mine until I have confidence in your plans.  I don't quite understand what you are proposing above.  Are you saying that you plan on paying off the old balances by redirecting pool fees until all the old accounts are paid off?   Will this mean that you will distribute the payments manually yourself, or will we have to log in to the old interface and withdraw our funds somehow?

Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: